Educational

Author Topic: Why hate Jews  (Read 4972 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Why hate Jews
« on: February 05, 2009, 07:25:57 PM »
I know this is somewhat simplistic  but why have some many people  throughout  the ages picked the Jews .  Different.kept to themselves or just a scapegoat  and easy
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Why hate Jews
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 07:56:31 PM »
I knew nothing about Judaism until the other day I read the Hanukkah story for the first time.

The whole MO and overarching glorified theme is about the little guy kicking the ass of those in power.

I imagine that's ticked off a lot of groups in power throughout history.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 08:50:59 PM »
The Jews have decided to make themselves hate figures then have the cheek to whine about it. Really they have made themselves a distraction from the real issues about. The fact is that nearly no-one would recognise a Jew as one on the street. Really (through political experience) I have found them to be narcissistic whiners who scream "not fair" the moment someone dares speak against Israel. Makes you wonder why some people agree with the conspiracy theories really...

Offline The Racist Rapist

• Frequent Poster
  • Putting the FU back in fuck
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 01:44:16 AM »
The fact is that nearly no-one would recognise a Jew as one on the street.

Look for the hooked nose.

One reason a lot of people hate them is because they frequently exclude non Jews, and historically they did a lot of the banking. Or they just watched a Woody Allen movie.

The main thing I don't like about them is how they push to reproduce quickly, although they are not the worst offenders.
I'm never offensive.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 03:51:26 AM »
The fact is that nearly no-one would recognise a Jew as one on the street.

Look for the hooked nose.

One reason a lot of people hate them is because they frequently exclude non Jews, and historically they did a lot of the banking. Or they just watched a Woody Allen movie.

The main thing I don't like about them is how they push to reproduce quickly, although they are not the worst offenders.

The hooked nose is a stereotype of the past truth is I find them very hard to recognize unless Orthodox. 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 06:37:23 AM »
I knew nothing about Judaism until the other day I read the Hanukkah story for the first time.

The whole MO and overarching glorified theme is about the little guy kicking the ass of those in power.

I imagine that's ticked off a lot of groups in power throughout history.

Reminds me of the motto of the Texas Rangers (peace officers, not baseball players): "Little guy'll whup a big guy, long as the little guy's in the right and keeps a'comin'."
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 03:17:47 PM »
The Jews have decided to make themselves hate figures then have the cheek to whine about it. Really they have made themselves a distraction from the real issues about. The fact is that nearly no-one would recognise a Jew as one on the street. Really (through political experience) I have found them to be narcissistic whiners who scream "not fair" the moment someone dares speak against Israel. Makes you wonder why some people agree with the conspiracy theories really...

This is pure bullshit. They didn't make themselves hate figures, others did that for them. It's like saying that they only had themselves to blame.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 05:41:54 PM »

This is pure bullshit. They didn't make themselves hate figures, others did that for them. It's like saying that they only had themselves to blame.
You should come and visit my uni and see how they are reacting to a proposed Israeli boycott which is being done as a humanitarian protest. Yes there was the Holocaust 60 years ago. Its what some of them have done over the last 60 years which has retained a lot of the hate.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »

You should come and visit my uni and see how they are reacting to a proposed Israeli boycott which is being done as a humanitarian protest. Yes there was the Holocaust 60 years ago. Its what some of them have done over the last 60 years which has retained a lot of the hate.

Antisemitism was alive and well long before Hitler wrote his little book.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 05:56:22 PM »

What is significant about the Holocaust is that its bandied about as an excuse for some very wrong things done by Israelis. Deliberately shooting children in the head is hardly the best way to spread about goodwill.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 10:51:51 PM »
I have nothing against Jews, but I love Jewish jokes.

Offline Pissgai

• King of The Damned
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Button Pusher
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 06:49:02 AM »
I don't hate them, but I laugh at their so-called "race" concept. It's just a religion, at the end of the day.
I'm here to fuck you up. :P

Member of the Triumvirate.

TheoK

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 07:02:02 AM »
They have more balls than most of "us" cowardly gentiles. They don't lick Arab arse, they kill them!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 10:02:01 AM »

What is significant about the Holocaust is that its bandied about as an excuse for some very wrong things done by Israelis. Deliberately shooting children in the head is hardly the best way to spread about goodwill.

It shouldn't be an excuse for anything, but allowing antisemitism to grow (for example, by hinting that the Jews have had only themselves to blame) will eventually result in bad things happening again. Israel, of course, does little to avoid this; consider, for example, the recent events at Gaza.

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 10:08:42 AM »

It shouldn't be an excuse for anything, but allowing antisemitism to grow (for example, by hinting that the Jews have had only themselves to blame) will eventually result in bad things happening again. Israel, of course, does little to avoid this; consider, for example, the recent events at Gaza.
If they don't want antisemitism to grow the Jews know exactly what to do. Its not like the Germans are really hated 60 years along, nor the Japanese (well outside of China anyway). The Jews on the other hand - well that would be a different story...