Author Topic: Cowardly Sweden - again  (Read 2237 times)

TheoK

Re: Cowardly Sweden - again
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2009, 07:35:53 AM »
Ny demokrati was treated the way they treated others, pretty much, and pretty much like any other party. As for SD, etc: they are treated far better than they deserve. You'd do well not to lie here; most politicians have treated them with kid gloves instead of arguing against their ideas.

Ny Demokrati, SD and ND say the truth; the others lie, so what do you mean "better than they deserved"? They are not the liers destroying Sweden by dragging niggers and Arabs here.

They all contribute to hate and mistrust instead. A society built on fear cannot survive. Have a look at your beloved Nazi Germany.

Idiot. The established parties contribute to hate and mistrust by dragging those Somalis, Arabs and Balkan subhumans here. The majority of the people is still stupid enough to think that voting the way they always did will make a change.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 07:37:51 AM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2009, 07:54:29 AM »
He was wrong. He was the corrupt one, though.

OK. So when did the people give away their right to rule themselves to a government for the first time? Because that's the only way a state could ever be anything but corrupt. Self-deceiving hypocrite.

TheoK

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2009, 09:29:45 AM »
And for that Nazi bullshit that you drag up all the time: all states are fascist/communist one way or the other; that's what's makes them states in the first place.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 09:36:31 AM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2009, 09:32:54 AM »
And - don't talk about being on the side of the weak, when you voted for this government.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »
where the likes of you aren't left on the street to die

What does having disability have to do with dying on the streets? There are several reasons for having disability. Ad hom as usual.

What would you do without disability, lit? Actually work for a living? Participate in society?

You choose to disregard my point. Doesn't mean it isn't valid. But please, prove me wrong and do something useful, for a change.

Why should I work? To pay for dragging Muslims here and paying the swines ruining our country?

Because instead of supporting losers such as yourself I'd prefer my money went to those that actually need it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2009, 11:36:03 AM »
Ny demokrati was treated the way they treated others, pretty much, and pretty much like any other party. As for SD, etc: they are treated far better than they deserve. You'd do well not to lie here; most politicians have treated them with kid gloves instead of arguing against their ideas.

Ny Demokrati, SD and ND say the truth; the others lie, so what do you mean "better than they deserved"? They are not the liers destroying Sweden by dragging niggers and Arabs here.

They all contribute to hate and mistrust instead. A society built on fear cannot survive. Have a look at your beloved Nazi Germany.

Idiot. The established parties contribute to hate and mistrust by dragging those Somalis, Arabs and Balkan subhumans here. The majority of the people is still stupid enough to think that voting the way they always did will make a change.

Your beloved Nazi Germany was built on fear and didn't survive. QED. You lose.  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2009, 11:36:54 AM »

OK. So when did the people give away their right to rule themselves to a government for the first time? Because that's the only way a state could ever be anything but corrupt. Self-deceiving hypocrite.

You did when you accepted the money form the state. Hypocrite. If you don't want anything to do with the state, don't accept their money.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2009, 11:37:21 AM »
And for that Nazi bullshit that you drag up all the time: all states are fascist/communist one way or the other; that's what's makes them states in the first place.

You might want to read up on those ideologies. ::)

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2009, 11:38:01 AM »
where the likes of you aren't left on the street to die

What does having disability have to do with dying on the streets? There are several reasons for having disability. Ad hom as usual.

What would you do without disability, lit? Actually work for a living? Participate in society?

You choose to disregard my point. Doesn't mean it isn't valid. But please, prove me wrong and do something useful, for a change.

Why should I work? To pay for dragging Muslims here and paying the swines ruining our country?

Because instead of supporting losers such as yourself I'd prefer my money went to those that actually need it.

Hahaha, stop paying for fucking Muslims to start with. They cost a hell of a lot more than all Aspies in Sweden together.

And you're the loser, who have so high thoughts about yourself that you can't even admit something you know it's true just because you hates the messenger.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2009, 11:38:09 AM »
And - don't talk about being on the side of the weak, when you voted for this government.

Oooh, I'm soooooooo scared now. Would you hold my hand? :hide:

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2009, 11:39:05 AM »

You did when you accepted the money form the state. Hypocrite. If you don't want anything to do with the state, don't accept their money.

Idiot. When in history did the people give away their freedoms to the "state"? Never, and you know it.

TheoK

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2009, 11:40:45 AM »

All states force their citizen to obey by threats and violence. That's fascist. The individual should also obey majority decisions. That's communist.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 11:42:43 AM by TheoK »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2009, 11:42:17 AM »

All states force their citizen to obey by threats and violence. That's fascist. The individual can't should also obey majority decisions. That's communist.

Er, no, mainly.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2009, 11:42:47 AM »

Idiot. When in history did the people give away their freedoms to the "state"? Never, and you know it.

You did, just as I said. Hypocrite.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2009, 11:43:29 AM »

All states force their citizen to obey by threats and violence. That's fascist. The individual can't should also obey majority decisions. That's communist.

Er, no, mainly.

What "no"? What happens if you refuse to obey laws that you never gave your consent to?