Author Topic: Cowardly Sweden - again  (Read 2238 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Cowardly Sweden - again
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 07:16:31 AM »
Actually they did ask the people. That is how our particular flavour of democracy works.

Stop playing retarded. Did we have a popular vote about the gun law? The legislation about chemicals? The immigration? The drug law?

Why can you buy concentrated mineral acids in all those countries but not here?

Grow a brain. The Swedish democracy is about electing officials who by that election are granted the power to "speak for us" in the parliamentary process. This includes legislative tasks.

So they don't have that system in those other countries? Still: why are those acids totally free there? They're even totally free in Denmark.

I didn't say they don't have that system in other countries, did I? That reading comprehension problem of yours is embarrassing, isn't it?

The elected officials in different countries will mos likely decide differently form each other, depending on their values, political affiliation, etc. Yes, I'm well aware of Sweden usually being more restrictive than others regarding these matters, but that's not what the discussion is about. You want to change it? Vote for someone who shares your views. Try to get others to vote with you. Engage in political discussions, preferably without mentioning how you'd like to kill cops, and DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF JUST WHINING!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 07:21:01 AM »
I voted for Ny Demokrati in 1991. The "decent" parties blocked everything the party stood for. Then the stupid Swedes voted for the same old parties again. It's OK when the "Social Democrats" fuck everything up for 100 years, but a new party trying to change something and failing because of the other parties sabotaging for them gets no second chance. Very intelligent.  ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 07:21:29 AM »
Why don't you just admit that Sweden is rigid and fucked up? Look at that melatonin thing: what you can buy totally free in the US and most of Europe needs a special license from a doctor here!

Because I don't agree that it's fucked up. There are things that aren't right here--I agree with you on melatonin, for example--but that could be said about most countries. We have a reasonably peaceful, civilised country where the likes of you aren't left on the street to die and where we actually do try that concept called democracy. We don't have a gigantic national budget deficit that grows larger for each year passing, and we have been spared wars in modern times. In my book that isn't so bad.

Of course it could be better. Most countries can improve in one area or another. I prefer to work from within the system to effect change, however.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 07:24:31 AM »
Why don't you just admit that Sweden is rigid and fucked up? Look at that melatonin thing: what you can buy totally free in the US and most of Europe needs a special license from a doctor here!

Because I don't agree that it's fucked up. There are things that aren't right here--I agree with you on melatonin, for example--but that could be said about most countries. We have a reasonably peaceful, civilised country where the likes of you aren't left on the street to die and where we actually do try that concept called democracy. We don't have a gigantic national budget deficit that grows larger for each year passing, and we have been spared wars in modern times. In my book that isn't so bad.

Of course it could be better. Most countries can improve in one area or another. I prefer to work from within the system to effect change, however.

Like the guy I quoted also said: "You don't reform something fundamentally corrupt; you destroy it".

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 07:24:41 AM »
The Swedish democracy is about electing officials who by that election are granted the power to "speak for us" in the parliamentary process. This includes legislative tasks.

OK. How did they treat Ian Wachtmeister and Bert Karlsson when about 10% of the Swedish people had voted for them to speak for us? The "decent" parties treated them like shit! How do the "decent" parties treat SD and ND in the communes? Like shit. When they do that they show their disrespect for the Swedish people, but, above all: they show that "democracy" is but an empty word to suit their agenda.

Ny demokrati was treated the way they treated others, pretty much, and pretty much like any other party. As for SD, etc: they are treated far better than they deserve. You'd do well not to lie here; most politicians have treated them with kid gloves instead of arguing against their ideas.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 07:26:45 AM »
where the likes of you aren't left on the street to die

What does having disability have to do with dying on the streets? There are several reasons for having disability. Ad hom as usual.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2009, 07:27:48 AM »
I quote a guy on a Swedish forum on "democracy" btw: "No one has agreed to this system, ever. Johan, Pelle, Karl, Sven, Oskar, Arne, Olof, Niklas and  Lisa vote about rape on Lisa between 4 to 6 days a week. Johan, Pelle, Karl, Sven, Oskar, Arne, Olof, Niklas vote for rape on Lisa 6 days a week, while the latter votes against it. In this case "society" is Johan, Pelle, Karl, Sven, Oskar, Arne, Olof, Niklas and Lisa. It's just to grit your teeth, Lisa, because now you have to follow the law. It's dangerous if a group of individuals manage to gain power over a territory and then make the population within it believe that they are both in charge (through democracy) and that the new rulers are moral."

And don't say "Rape is actually illegal" or some bull like that. The principle for "democracy" is exactly the same as above-mentioned.

Why not? If you are allowed to go off in some Nazi pipe dream, why should I indulge you by playing according to your rules? Rape *is* against the law. There are enough laws to protect us from something like that ever happening. Which you probably know but choose not to acknowledge.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2009, 07:28:28 AM »
Ny demokrati was treated the way they treated others, pretty much, and pretty much like any other party. As for SD, etc: they are treated far better than they deserve. You'd do well not to lie here; most politicians have treated them with kid gloves instead of arguing against their ideas.

Ny Demokrati, SD and ND say the truth; the others lie, so what do you mean "better than they deserved"? They are not the liers destroying Sweden by dragging niggers and Arabs here.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2009, 07:29:02 AM »
And the most shameful of all is that an Aspie pretends not to be aware of the fraud called "democracy".

I'd explain but obviously there's little point in doing so. ::)

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2009, 07:30:01 AM »
I voted for Ny Demokrati in 1991. The "decent" parties blocked everything the party stood for. Then the stupid Swedes voted for the same old parties again. It's OK when the "Social Democrats" fuck everything up for 100 years, but a new party trying to change something and failing because of the other parties sabotaging for them gets no second chance. Very intelligent.  ::)

I can see why you voted for them, though. You, like them, are quick to blame your shortcomings on anything and everything else.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2009, 07:30:31 AM »

Like the guy I quoted also said: "You don't reform something fundamentally corrupt; you destroy it".

He was wrong. He was the corrupt one, though.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2009, 07:30:36 AM »
Why not? If you are allowed to go off in some Nazi pipe dream, why should I indulge you by playing according to your rules? Rape *is* against the law. There are enough laws to protect us from something like that ever happening. Which you probably know but choose not to acknowledge.

Oh yes? Rape within the marriage was legal in Sweden until 1965. Check that out if you don't believe me.

And "society" is a constant system for "raping" everyone constantly except the swines on top.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2009, 07:32:01 AM »

What does having disability have to do with dying on the streets? There are several reasons for having disability. Ad hom as usual.

What would you do without disability, lit? Actually work for a living? Participate in society?

You choose to disregard my point. Doesn't mean it isn't valid. But please, prove me wrong and do something useful, for a change.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2009, 07:33:22 AM »

Ny Demokrati, SD and ND say the truth; the others lie, so what do you mean "better than they deserved"? They are not the liers destroying Sweden by dragging niggers and Arabs here.

They all contribute to hate and mistrust instead. A society built on fear cannot survive. Have a look at your beloved Nazi Germany.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2009, 07:35:29 AM »

What would you do without disability, lit? Actually work for a living? Participate in society?

You choose to disregard my point. Doesn't mean it isn't valid. But please, prove me wrong and do something useful, for a change.

Why should I work? To pay for dragging Muslims here and paying the swines ruining our country?