Educational

Author Topic: Ahh fuck it. Ask ol rage something while you're at it.  (Read 13589 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ahh fuck it. Ask ol rage something while you're at it.
« Reply #180 on: June 08, 2009, 04:46:06 PM »
yeah like dissing TV.

Not tv. Just dominating MY tv with a bunch of bullshit real world and dancing with the stars crap ALL DAY.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: June 08, 2009, 04:48:06 PM »

Actually I am easily irritated.

*doesn't pick up after herself

*talks waaay too much about nothing

*watches stupid shows all day

*Lied about herself in the beginning and turns out to be someone totally different

*lies too much

*uses my FUCKING razor

*snores

*and many others

Yeah there are a lot of things that will annoy the shit out of me. However I may also be going for the wrong kind of girl. I normally go for the sweet, innocent, friendly types romantically. Maybe I should try someone more like myself?

Thx Dr. Elle.  :laugh: I'll think on this for a while.
Wait, are you dating sweet, innocent, friendly women, or are you dating liars?  Maybe there is a third possibility- your bullshit-dar is broke.   :zoinks:

Honestly though, even though I think you meant to list legit reasons to be irritated, some of those things do sound a little like nitpicks.

Well the lying thing actually only happened early on with a couple of them.

Honestly though, even though I think you meant to list legit reasons to be irritated, some of those things do sound a little like nitpicks.

Really?  :-\
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2009, 04:52:04 PM »
How many sex toys do you have?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #183 on: June 08, 2009, 04:57:19 PM »
ok real world is shit. don't they watch anything proper?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: June 08, 2009, 04:58:20 PM »
ok real world is shit. don't they watch anything proper?

See?  :laugh:

American woman, stay away from me.

Am I right?
I will never stop...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #185 on: June 08, 2009, 04:59:41 PM »
lol. if they have shit taste.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2009, 05:00:14 PM »
you should date chicks who watch better stuff.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2009, 05:01:35 PM »
lol. if they have shit taste.

Can't find one I like. Thats why i've been picking Dr. Elle's brain for knowledge on how best to do this. Lmao.
I will never stop...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #188 on: June 08, 2009, 05:02:47 PM »
well maybe they dress differently.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

TheoK

« Reply #189 on: June 08, 2009, 05:07:17 PM »
Swedish women are the best, if you just can get them in bed. They're good looking and very slutty.  8)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 05:08:50 PM by TheoK »

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: June 08, 2009, 07:42:15 PM »

*Lied about herself in the beginning and turns out to be someone totally different

*lies too much

*uses my FUCKING razor

*snores

*and many others

Yeah there are a lot of things that will annoy the shit out of me. However I may also be going for the wrong kind of girl. I normally go for the sweet, innocent, friendly types romantically. Maybe I should try someone more like myself?

Wait, are you dating sweet, innocent, friendly women, or are you dating liars?  Maybe there is a third possibility- your bullshit-dar is broke.   :zoinks:

Honestly, yeah.  I mean, they all sound irritating, don't get me wrong- but not all of them sound so irritating that I'd start wanting out of a relationship because of them.

I'd say that over-chattiness could be enough of a problem to be a dealbreaker as it's a stable-ish peronsonality trait, but it's prolly apparent early on; you could prolly filter the worst of it out on a first date.  Slobbiness is annoying, but until you get to the move-in part I can't see that it would be *that* big of an issue, and frankly if you get to the move-in part I'd hope you would at that point love each other enough anyway to be able to respectfully work out ways to deal with it.  Same with using your razor- irritating, but, peronsally, before I ended a relationship over something like that, I'd buy her her own, or maybe just break down and accept the fact that we'll be sharing body products as well as bodily fluids.  :P

As for hobbies you don't respect (such as dumb TV shows)... I really don't know why that bothers so many people.  I have never had something like that matter very much, and I have always had somewhat different free time/hobby preferences and interests than my partners- but maybe that's just me.  I might also automatically take that standard personally though because I know if a guy judged me solely by my TV/music habits, he'd probably jump to the conclusion that I'm vapid and dumb.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #191 on: June 08, 2009, 07:55:48 PM »

*lies too much

*uses my FUCKING razor

*snores

*and many others

Honestly, yeah.  I mean, they all sound irritating, don't get me wrong- but not all of them sound so irritating that I'd start wanting out of a relationship because of them.

I'd say that over-chattiness could be enough of a problem to be a dealbreaker as it's a stable-ish peronsonality trait, but it's prolly apparent early on; you could prolly filter the worst of it out on a first date.  Slobbiness is annoying, but until you get to the move-in part I can't see that it would be *that* big of an issue, and frankly if you get to the move-in part I'd hope you would at that point love each other enough anyway to be able to respectfully work out ways to deal with it.  Same with using your razor- irritating, but, peronsally, before I ended a relationship over something like that, I'd buy her her own, or maybe just break down and accept the fact that we'll be sharing body products as well as bodily fluids.  :P

As for hobbies you don't respect (such as dumb TV shows)... I really don't know why that bothers so many people.  I have never had something like that matter very much, and I have always had somewhat different free time/hobby preferences and interests than my partners- but maybe that's just me.  I might also automatically take that standard personally though because I know if a guy judged me solely by my TV/music habits, he'd probably jump to the conclusion that I'm vapid and dumb.

Hmm. I'll think on this. Maybe i'm just too overly critical. Or maybe even overbearing?

I'll see if I can find a book on something like this at the library. Keep your wisdom coming though. You're pretty sharp you know.  :)
I will never stop...

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: June 09, 2009, 04:49:52 AM »
Hmm. I'll think on this. Maybe i'm just too overly critical. Or maybe even overbearing?

I'll see if I can find a book on something like this at the library. Keep your wisdom coming though. You're pretty sharp you know.  :)
Well, I don't know too much about the group home you're at now (you are at one, correct?), but if you have access to a counselor there/are seeing one/etc., I'd imagine they might be able to help you with patience and dealing with irritation, in general.  You've mentioned you have trouble with anger in other areas of life, so I'd assume working on that type of thing might be globally helpful.  Of course all I know of you is what I've learned on here, so that's just sort of a guess, or a hunch- I could be wrong.  (Which, by the way, I keep pointing out because I'm trying not to seem like I'm 'playing therapist,' which would be uber-unethical to say the least, but I can' totally shut that part of my brain off, apparently.  :laugh:)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: June 09, 2009, 09:21:46 AM »

Well, I don't know too much about the group home you're at now (you are at one, correct?), but if you have access to a counselor there/are seeing one/etc., I'd imagine they might be able to help you with patience and dealing with irritation, in general.  You've mentioned you have trouble with anger in other areas of life, so I'd assume working on that type of thing might be globally helpful.  Of course all I know of you is what I've learned on here, so that's just sort of a guess, or a hunch- I could be wrong.  (Which, by the way, I keep pointing out because I'm trying not to seem like I'm 'playing therapist,' which would be uber-unethical to say the least, but I can' totally shut that part of my brain off, apparently.  :laugh:)

Don't worry about it. I'll take help wherever it is. Besides, this is all a part of me trying to become a "good man". As long as i'm making an effort, then i'm not as evil and mean as I used to be, and I like it that way.

Plus it would be cool to have a non-annoying, decent girlfriend whom I could spend time with and feel good about.

Yeah I do have anger in other areas, but i've pretty much got all that under control now. The only part left is dealing and working with others, and putting up with their stupid habits and mannerisms. This goes for romancing as well.  :green:
I will never stop...

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #194 on: June 15, 2009, 06:11:00 PM »
What's your policy on disclosure of sensitive information, not in a romantic context, but a strategic one?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.