Educational

Author Topic: Ahh fuck it. Ask ol rage something while you're at it.  (Read 13587 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ahh fuck it. Ask ol rage something while you're at it.
« Reply #165 on: June 08, 2009, 07:07:06 AM »
Rage, have you moved into your new place yet, if so, what is it like?

Yeah. Its ok. Theres a lot of stray cats i've made pals with. Centerplace has gotten me my veterans medical benifits, and we're working on getting me into a good college. The only thing that kind of gets on my nerves is that some of the techs working here are a tad condescending. Other than that I have no complaints.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 07:16:06 AM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2009, 07:14:23 AM »
cats helped you get medical benefits?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2009, 07:15:28 AM »
cats helped you get medical benefits?

No. Centerplace. One moment, i'll correct the error.
I will never stop...

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2009, 08:57:02 AM »
Yeah ok. Well I would also always maintain my appearance. And yeah I am pretty good at making girls laugh. I would also not cheat on my partner in a committed relationship. I also plan to be quite secure in the future financially, so she would not need to worry about me mooching off of her and such. She wouldn't have to be afraid of me physically beating her (I know some guys out there throw temper tantrums, I don't.). And for the most part, i'd never embarass her by acting like a child. I've been responsible and down to earth since I was a toddler.
Yeah, those types of things.  I'm definitely not a relationship guru (look at *my* track record, lol- who the hell am I to talk?), but the issue of social exchange does matter, whether or not it's fun to think about.  You'd said you'd like to be in something long-term someday but that that usually doesn't work out for you.  From what I've seen/what I know, in the long-term, attraction and spark eventually cease to be enough, and things like fidelity, safety and security (all of which you listed) start mattering.

From what you said though that's prolly also not the main issue anyway- it's more that girls usually start to irritate you or otherwise seem less appealing after awhile.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2009, 09:05:23 AM »
Yeah ok. Well I would also always maintain my appearance. And yeah I am pretty good at making girls laugh. I would also not cheat on my partner in a committed relationship. I also plan to be quite secure in the future financially, so she would not need to worry about me mooching off of her and such. She wouldn't have to be afraid of me physically beating her (I know some guys out there throw temper tantrums, I don't.). And for the most part, i'd never embarass her by acting like a child. I've been responsible and down to earth since I was a toddler.
Yeah, those types of things.  I'm definitely not a relationship guru (look at *my* track record, lol- who the hell am I to talk?), but the issue of social exchange does matter, whether or not it's fun to think about.  You'd said you'd like to be in something long-term someday but that that usually doesn't work out for you.  From what I've seen/what I know, in the long-term, attraction and spark eventually cease to be enough, and things like fidelity, safety and security (all of which you listed) start mattering.

From what you said though that's prolly also not the main issue anyway- it's more that girls usually start to irritate you or otherwise seem less appealing after awhile.

Ah. So from what you've said, I take it i'm a pretty solid guy. So you're saying I should try looking for a different kind of girl?
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: June 08, 2009, 10:01:25 AM »
You should try looking for a guy  :moon:

TheoK

« Reply #171 on: June 08, 2009, 10:02:19 AM »
 :agreed: :lol:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #172 on: June 08, 2009, 03:14:01 PM »
Q: Ahhh?

Q: Fuck it?

Q: Maaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: June 08, 2009, 03:36:09 PM »
Yeah, those types of things.  I'm definitely not a relationship guru (look at *my* track record, lol- who the hell am I to talk?), but the issue of social exchange does matter, whether or not it's fun to think about.  You'd said you'd like to be in something long-term someday but that that usually doesn't work out for you.  From what I've seen/what I know, in the long-term, attraction and spark eventually cease to be enough, and things like fidelity, safety and security (all of which you listed) start mattering.

Ah. So from what you've said, I take it i'm a pretty solid guy. So you're saying I should try looking for a different kind of girl?
Actually, what I said is that you claim to have some traits that women usually want in a partner.  :P  I didn't judge either way.

To the latter:  As I see it, if you have a long-standing pattern of being with girls who eventually become irritating or unappealing, there are two main possible reasons.  The first is that you are somehow managing to consistently select irritating and unappealing girls- a problem which could be solved by going after different types of girls.  The second is that you're easily irritated and (for whatever reason) have trouble staying interested in any one woman for very long.  That's a problem that looking for different types of girls won't help you with.

The two possibilities aren't mutually exclusive possibilities, of course.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: June 08, 2009, 04:07:36 PM »
Q: Ahhh?

Q: Fuck it?

Q: Maaaaaaaaaaaaan?

AHHHHHHHHH! FUCK IT MAN!  :zoinks:
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: June 08, 2009, 04:10:58 PM »
At what age did you realise you were into men?  :moon:

TheoK

« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2009, 04:11:26 PM »
 :lol:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: June 08, 2009, 04:12:37 PM »
Yeah, those types of things.  I'm definitely not a relationship guru (look at *my* track record, lol- who the hell am I to talk?), but the issue of social exchange does matter, whether or not it's fun to think about.  You'd said you'd like to be in something long-term someday but that that usually doesn't work out for you.  From what I've seen/what I know, in the long-term, attraction and spark eventually cease to be enough, and things like fidelity, safety and security (all of which you listed) start mattering.

Actually, what I said is that you claim to have some traits that women usually want in a partner.  :P  I didn't judge either way.

To the latter:  As I see it, if you have a long-standing pattern of being with girls who eventually become irritating or unappealing, there are two main possible reasons.  The first is that you are somehow managing to consistently select irritating and unappealing girls- a problem which could be solved by going after different types of girls.  The second is that you're easily irritated and (for whatever reason) have trouble staying interested in any one woman for very long.  That's a problem that looking for different types of girls won't help you with.

The two possibilities aren't mutually exclusive possibilities, of course.

Actually I am easily irritated.

*doesn't pick up after herself

*talks waaay too much about nothing

*watches stupid shows all day

*Lied about herself in the beginning and turns out to be someone totally different

*lies too much

*uses my FUCKING razor

*snores

*and many others

Yeah there are a lot of things that will annoy the shit out of me. However I may also be going for the wrong kind of girl. I normally go for the sweet, innocent, friendly types romantically. Maybe I should try someone more like myself?

Thx Dr. Elle.  :laugh: I'll think on this for a while.
I will never stop...

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: June 08, 2009, 04:26:42 PM »

Actually I am easily irritated.

*doesn't pick up after herself

*talks waaay too much about nothing

*watches stupid shows all day

*Lied about herself in the beginning and turns out to be someone totally different

*lies too much

*uses my FUCKING razor

*snores

*and many others

Yeah there are a lot of things that will annoy the shit out of me. However I may also be going for the wrong kind of girl. I normally go for the sweet, innocent, friendly types romantically. Maybe I should try someone more like myself?

Thx Dr. Elle.  :laugh: I'll think on this for a while.
Wait, are you dating sweet, innocent, friendly women, or are you dating liars?  Maybe there is a third possibility- your bullshit-dar is broke.   :zoinks:

Honestly though, even though I think you meant to list legit reasons to be irritated, some of those things do sound a little like nitpicks.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: June 08, 2009, 04:34:39 PM »
yeah like dissing TV.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: