Author Topic: No Cake for you  (Read 1613 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: No Cake for you
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2008, 01:55:57 PM »
1. Hitler didn't/couldn't kill all those people on his own, so therefore he is demonised.

2. They should be able to give their kids whatever name they choose. It seems like it's other peoples lazy thinking that wants us all to be called bland and predictable names.

yours truly, Poofish Mcfuckfly

Sounds like MC jagger.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2008, 02:32:03 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2008, 02:51:31 PM »
1. Hitler didn't/couldn't kill all those people on his own, so therefore he is demonised.

2. They should be able to give their kids whatever name they choose. It seems like it's other peoples lazy thinking that wants us all to be called bland and predictable names.

yours truly, Poofish Mcfuckfly

Sounds like MC jagger.

i was thinking that!

:laugh:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2008, 04:44:45 AM »

He couldn't kill anyone, the big pussy. He had to have others do it for them, and he didn't even have the stones to look. anytime his plane flew over one of the concentration camps, the curtains were drawn to spare the poor Fuehrer from having to see other people following his orders. He was a lousy painter, and a not much better soldier. In short, a waste of skin and bone. Good riddance to such rubbish.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

TheoK

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2008, 07:37:01 AM »
Well, I never saw a pic or video of GWB on Guantanamo or near the frontline in Afghanistan or Iraq either.

TheoK

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2008, 08:00:55 AM »

No, he's demonized because he killed people just for being inferior or at least inferior from his point of view. The commies killed much more people "but their intentions were good", and on top of that the paranoid Georgian drunkard was one of the winners in WWII.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2008, 09:43:05 AM »
Well, I never saw a pic or video of GWB on Guantanamo or near the frontline in Afghanistan or Iraq either.

Yeah. Big shock, that. Your point?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 09:49:58 AM by spankdrew »
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

TheoK

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2008, 09:59:17 AM »

Yeah. Big shock, that. Your point?

That Adolf wasn't worse than most modern leaders in that respect.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2008, 10:52:36 AM »
No shit. Thought that point'd been made. Besides, GWB's death count is a fraction of the big boys. He and Saddam are micro-Hitlers at best.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2008, 10:12:24 PM »

No, he's demonized because he killed people just for being inferior or at least inferior from his point of view. The commies killed much more people "but their intentions were good", and on top of that the paranoid Georgian drunkard was one of the winners in WWII.
Doesn't matter WHY they killed all those people - they're still the same amount of dead. All of these leaders should be poster children for what leaders SHOULDN'T be.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2008, 10:52:04 PM »

The commies probably did less of the killing than the US did...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3739500579629840148

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2008, 01:04:47 AM »

The commies probably did less of the killing than the US did...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3739500579629840148
I seriously doubt it but the US certainly can't say they have clean hands with regard to all the killings.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2008, 02:17:04 PM »

*takes deep breath, washes hands again, prepares to deny personal culpability, hopes no one knows Dawg's fullll history*
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2008, 02:28:57 PM »

*takes deep breath, washes hands again, prepares to deny personal culpability, hopes no one knows Dawg's fullll history*

i am now completely agog.   :o

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2008, 02:30:39 PM »

i am now completely agog.   :o

He's Luke Skywalker's real father, not that Darth fellow. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein