Author Topic: No Cake for you  (Read 1620 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: No Cake for you
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 04:05:28 PM »

Yeah the kid deserves his cake and his parents deserve to have all the bones around their head and neck areas beaten dry.

I know my mom just gave me the repressed bullshit,  I can therefore understand many problems because of things I dealt with.  Please try to have patiences with them.  Attempting to have deal with  things in a negative way doesn't fix anything, and you still wind up being aggravated more.  I learned that over and over, it wasn't fun.

it's a funny old world when you suspect the pod people have got flo because he's making sense, isn't it?

Oh fuckk!

I agree with Randy, but FFS,< allow me my little puny rant on idiotic parents, please. I know many, and actually am forced to rub elbows with a couple, who deserve the treatment I have described, yet, out of pure teeth-grinding, allowwances for civilisation, I abstain, but with blunt instrument at hand.

*earns another feather toward own Angel Wings*
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 04:09:46 PM »

Apparently, Walmart has stepped up to the plate and hit a homerun, by making the cake denied by the small town grocer.

... and yet, they refuse to sell certain Disney movies at times and certain Rap CDs which include adult content.

:lol:

They shouldn't sell most rap cds anyway. ANYWHERE. Because of NIGGER content. I'm not racist either because you don't have to be black to be a dirty nigger. Eminem?

More, please.

Clarify this statement a little.

Are you saying that certain genre of music should be censored, banned or worse?

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2008, 04:15:18 PM »
Why am i horny all of sudden

because the day has an 'a' in it?

Your dreaming, that is totally gross, I am being serious.  I would commit sucidide before I do that.

She means that the names of the days on which you are horny have an "A"  (as in the letter, "A") in them. (that includes them all)

Deep cleansing breaths, deeper!  breathe INNnnnn, hold it. Then push it out. Again deep cleansing breath!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 04:41:23 PM »

Yeah the kid deserves his cake and his parents deserve to have all the bones around their head and neck areas beaten dry.

I know my mom just gave me the repressed bullshit,  I can therefore understand many problems because of things I dealt with.  Please try to have patiences with them.  Attempting to have deal with  things in a negative way doesn't fix anything, and you still wind up being aggravated more.  I learned that over and over, it wasn't fun.

it's a funny old world when you suspect the pod people have got flo because he's making sense, isn't it?

Oh fuckk!

I agree with Randy, but FFS,< allow me my little puny rant on idiotic parents, please. I know many, and actually am forced to rub elbows with a couple, who deserve the treatment I have described, yet, out of pure teeth-grinding, allowwances for civilisation, I abstain, but with blunt instrument at hand.

/passes dawg a special, black angel wing feather.  :-*

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »

Oh fuckk!

/passes dawg a special, black angel wing feather.  :-*

*carresses it and cherishes it*

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2008, 02:05:25 AM »
cor!  if i sent you me in a parcel, would you caress and cherish me, too?   :eyelash:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2008, 07:13:06 AM »
Here's hoping the kids change their names when they're of age and that the parents are STERILIZED immediately. Yes, Lit, I know the Nazis did it to foreigners and the mentally handicapped, but these people are beyond help. They are too stupid for words.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

TheoK

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2008, 07:16:19 AM »
Actually the two countries in the world that were nr. 2 and 3 after Nazi Germany when it comes to sterilization were USA and Sweden. It's not an exclusive Nazi thing to sterilize people with mental "illness" (many of them weren't mentally ill).

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2008, 07:31:32 AM »
cor!  if i sent you me in a parcel, would you caress and cherish me, too?   :eyelash:

Of course, but I'm a dawg. There could be "licking" included.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2008, 07:32:00 AM »
Sad but true. Margaret Sanger (US) was one of the biggest promoters of eugenics in the early part of the XXth century. Nevertheless, I believe in certain rare cases humans should be sterilized, unless they wake the fuck up and see reason--like NOT giving their kids names that will get their asses kicked on a daily basis.

Oh, and it turns out Hitler and Stalin are pussies compared to the death toll for good ol' Chairman Mao. 600 million, at last count.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 07:47:04 AM by spankdrew »
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

TheoK

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2008, 07:36:46 AM »
Mao should be brought back to life again and then constantly tortured every second for the next 10 billion years.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2008, 07:46:04 AM »
Mao should be brought back to life again and then constantly tortured every second for the next 10 billion years.

QFT

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2008, 12:13:07 PM »

Of course, but I'm a dawg. There could be "licking" included.

o noes!

i suppose i'll just have to bear it, sigh...   :eyebrows:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2008, 01:46:44 PM »
Yes odeon it doesn't have an A in it.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline choccybiccy

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2008, 01:54:30 PM »
1. Hitler didn't/couldn't kill all those people on his own, so therefore he is demonised.

2. They should be able to give their kids whatever name they choose. It seems like it's other peoples lazy thinking that wants us all to be called bland and predictable names.

yours truly, Poofish Mcfuckfly
Womma entity