Author Topic: antipsychotics  (Read 6769 times)

TheoK

Re: antipsychotics
« Reply #165 on: December 20, 2008, 01:08:53 PM »
He's not a hypocrite sticking his head in the sand at least, like most "adults" here.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #166 on: December 20, 2008, 01:14:40 PM »
I have no idea about Al Gore - not looked closely enough. Though there are some British politicians who are almost certainly on the spectrum, I would begin by naming Boris and Gordon. The key difference here btw - is that these people don't know that they are on the spectrum. The next generation might.

why do you think boris and gordon are on the specturm?

Oh, I forgot. My shrink told me about one living person who is an Aspie. He's a minister in the current government.

Who?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #167 on: December 20, 2008, 01:16:05 PM »
He's not a hypocrite sticking his head in the sand at least, like most "adults" here.

Of course he is. Read back a bit.

Sticking your head in the sand and choosing to fight a "winnable" battle are slightly different.

Are you calling me an ostrich?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #168 on: December 20, 2008, 01:23:30 PM »
I have no idea about Al Gore - not looked closely enough. Though there are some British politicians who are almost certainly on the spectrum, I would begin by naming Boris and Gordon. The key difference here btw - is that these people don't know that they are on the spectrum. The next generation might.

Oh, I forgot. My shrink told me about one living person who is an Aspie. He's a minister in the current government.

Who?

One of the best known of them all. Not the egg head, though.  8)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #169 on: December 20, 2008, 01:45:02 PM »

Who?

One of the best known of them all. Not the egg head, though.  8)

/shrugs

Either tell us or don't. Your credibility won't suffer much because you don't have any.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2008, 01:47:12 PM »
He isn't even in the highest position he ever was in at the moment.

But according to you, an Aspie could never get such a position.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #171 on: December 20, 2008, 02:01:47 PM »
Your dibilating, everyone copying someone disrupts the mental health of everyone.  People on the spectrum already have enough trouble with that when they have not learned not to.  Everyone needs stimulation and breaks.  Attempting to immitate what you think is bisexual is folly to,  I am not, nor will I ever will.   I would COMMIT SUICIDE before I do anything with a man, and I could come up with ways to getting around issues I have with suicide.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #172 on: December 20, 2008, 02:26:21 PM »
He isn't even in the highest position he ever was in at the moment.

how exciting... not.

But according to you, an Aspie could never get such a position.

Where did I say that? I said *Hadron* couldn't hijack any position of power.

You do need to do something about your poor reading comprehension. Do you suppose antipsychotics would help?

Notice how cleverly I'm bringing back this thread on topic.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #173 on: December 20, 2008, 02:28:00 PM »
I have given all the clues needed to figure out who it is.  8)

Why wouldn't Hadron get in that position? Because he's too honest?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: December 20, 2008, 02:46:01 PM »

Gordon - I read his lifestory (a really good book by Tom Bower) which pretty much describes him having all the character traits. Boris - just watch him closely.

that's not enough of an answer: what specifically about these two are characteristic of having AS?

back up what you're saying.

Why should he start now?

???

He's mostly gotten a bye, because his resources are limited and he is barely of age. You are pressing a wrinkle that will remain after pressing, despite the vinegar we throw on it.

excellent point - i'll stop wasting my breath.   :thumbup:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #175 on: December 20, 2008, 03:08:31 PM »

Because he's too naive and too unwilling to take responsibility for his actions? Because while he does have a brain, he rarely seems to use it these days?

I'll give him the benefit of a doubt but I'm fairly sure the future will prove me right.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #176 on: December 20, 2008, 04:34:12 PM »
You always seem to miss the subtleties here really...

you have an very strange definition of "subtleties".  would you please point out what "subtleties" you're referring to here?
The difference between disliking something and being forced to apply them. For example I might hate clothes, but if I go out without them I get arrested.

doesn't wash - if you're intent on taking over society, why aren't you working towards changing that society by doing things differently. 
Time, or lack of it. Asides in the next 20 years a very major opportunity will be coming up, we may as well exploit it.
you'll just end up as the same old, same old, otherwise - you keep banging on about politics, have another look at political history and see how that very thing happens, even with those with the noblest of intentions.
I intend not to wield any direct power myself, largely because its better to have flunkies in such positions.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #177 on: December 20, 2008, 04:43:43 PM »

Because he's too naive and too unwilling to take responsibility for his actions?
Thats quite funny you say "naive", this week a friend of mine was complaining about my lack of optimism - rather than naivety. As for responsibility, I never said I wanted to fill a position myself. Much more fun letting others take the rap...
Because while he does have a brain, he rarely seems to use it these days?
Bush wiill probably go down as the most influential person in a long period of history - my strategy isn't a bad one.
I'll give him the benefit of a doubt but I'm fairly sure the future will prove me right.
Wait and see...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #178 on: December 20, 2008, 05:19:04 PM »

Because he's too naive and too unwilling to take responsibility for his actions?
Thats quite funny you say "naive", this week a friend of mine was complaining about my lack of optimism - rather than naivety. As for responsibility, I never said I wanted to fill a position myself. Much more fun letting others take the rap...

I'm referring to what's been all too apparent here, Hadron. It is conceivable that you come off as less naive in real life, but the odds are against you.

Because while he does have a brain, he rarely seems to use it these days?
Bush wiill probably go down as the most influential person in a long period of history - my strategy isn't a bad one.

This is how you choose your role models? :o

Wait and see...

I hope I'm wrong.

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2008, 05:41:43 PM »
i like gordon now. he likes jews and is against corruption. :headbang2:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: