Author Topic: Let's celebrate a BRAVE Swede!  (Read 4712 times)

TheoK

Re: Let's celebrate a BRAVE Swede!
« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2008, 03:31:32 PM »
Well, this thread wasn't about racism to begin with but about a Swedish King who was the last of his kind, a real hero. He was the last King in Europe that actually was in the front line himself. With 3000 Swedes he kicked 10000 Russian asses in Estonia in 1700.

The so called Unabomber Manifesto isn't about racism either, but you lack the perspective to understand it anyway, it seems.

Of course I pony up.  :heart:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2008, 04:41:12 PM »

Not true at all.  I totally get Theo.K. I have read his Industrial Society and Its Future  more than once and actually done a little research for my own mind's health.  I just differ in some of my views.

Of course he was an intelligent man and he made excellent points, quite succinctly, in one short essay, but the man was off his nut in his actions sufficiently to offset his intelligence.

I was not really talking about this particular thread, anyway, with my last remark accusing you of blatant racism, partially, but mostly indicting the entirety of your value system.

Obviously, you are too impressed with yourself to grasp this.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2008, 04:46:26 PM »
If you want to destroy the current system and people won't listen to you, you have to use violence.

What's wrong with being a racist?  8)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2008, 05:07:55 PM »
anyone in sweden should be a racist. the somali fucks have taken over scandinavia. color aside, their culture is an abomination.

doesn't mean all blacks or otherthings are bad. i just hate somali culture with a passion. they mutilate women sexually and treat them like fucking things to use and they are unhygienic and loud.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

TheoK

« Reply #169 on: December 07, 2008, 05:11:08 PM »
 :agreed: Somalis aren't human beings.  :grrr:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #170 on: December 07, 2008, 05:11:54 PM »
If you want to destroy the current system and people won't listen to you, you have to use violence.

What's wrong with being a racist?  8)

I believe it's an outdated mindset, which had problems with sustainability even when it was helpful to evolution, due to the depth of the human heart.

I prefer to live as an anti-racist, pursuing and enveloping the differences from me that I find.

The biggest lie you live with in a life of racism is to think that it does you no harm. The racist is equally harmed by his racism.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: December 07, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »
:agreed: Somalis aren't human beings.  :grrr:

well anyone raised like that rarely is. there was a somali finn who was totally decent on TV once. it's all about upbringing. i hope somalis assimilate quickly and the misogynism doesn't pass on. cuz really, i don't think some cultures are very worthy of saving. or at least parts of them.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #172 on: December 07, 2008, 05:38:38 PM »
You have a lot of Somalis in Sweden my condolences  I had the pleasure of working with some once I'm sure they all can't be that bad but fuck they wanted everything handed  them on a plate and once it got cold all they did as sit in the van with the heat running the last straw was they ruined a $5000 door and wouldn't even say sorry though they told me they did it 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #173 on: December 07, 2008, 05:47:26 PM »
Sounds exactly like the Somalis in Sweden.  :grrr:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #174 on: December 07, 2008, 06:00:44 PM »
Why do they go someplace cold I don't get it.  I showed the ice outside for the first time on a pond.  Why don't they opt for warmer areas?

George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: December 07, 2008, 06:17:15 PM »
they don't exactly have a place to go, they're refugees. they probably can't choose. why would they go to scandinavia? full of snow and cold and a culture that is opposite of them.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: December 08, 2008, 02:38:08 AM »

The biggest lie you live with in a life of racism is to think that it does you no harm. The racist is equally harmed by his racism.

QFT.

:plus:

TheoK

« Reply #177 on: December 08, 2008, 05:08:45 AM »
Why do they go someplace cold I don't get it.  I showed the ice outside for the first time on a pond.  Why don't they opt for warmer areas?

Because they get no welfare in countries warm like their own. Even the pretty meager welfare system of the US is a paradise for them compared with where they came from.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2008, 06:20:02 AM »

QFT.

:plus:

How is the racist equally harmed compared to the people they're prejudiced against?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2008, 06:50:13 AM »

Because they get no welfare in countries warm like their own. Even the pretty meager welfare system of the US is a paradise for them compared with where they came from.

Then they should opt of the Southern states or California.  BTW they took the job outside over one in a heated plant

George Bernard Shaw