Author Topic: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz  (Read 16228 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
« Reply #180 on: August 08, 2008, 06:11:22 PM »
If I were to choose a number of people in the world befitting of heaven, it would be a MUCH lower number than that (maybe 2 or 3 maximum out of 5 billion plus people).   I have never met a real Christian, just people who claim to follow Jesus or Jehovah.   They believe parts and pieces of the Bible, but ignore parts that are inconvenient to their lifestyle when it comes to sins.   I have not met one person who is not like that, despite their wearing T shirts saying "I believe the whole Bible, every word" and all sorts of other bullshit.

I've actually tried to live like a "real Christian" when I was a teenager; I didn't even jerk off for weeks, but it was impossible at last.
You commit adultery in your mind, says Jesus.   So you even think about fucking a chick too much, and you might as well have already done it.    Same goes with murder.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #181 on: August 08, 2008, 06:17:41 PM »
But why play god?
Because there is no god, and someone has to play the role of the ultimate bad guy.   Humanity will meet its end eventually, I just want to hasten the process, so I can see it happen during my lifetime.
How do You not know there is no god?
I know because there is no soul, and creationism is fucking retarded in many ways (the very laws of physics which bind our world say so - gravity and thermodynamics for two).   

Where is your soul?   If you say the heart, then you would be wrong, as people have their hearts replaced (see Jarvik artificial heart and heart transplants) and never lose their "soul".   They are still the same person.  God/ and or gods and the human soul are the invention of the human mind and its inability to fathom the end of its own existence.   You will just cease to be conscious, you are no special snowflake.
We will see You never know.

What happens do You think after Somebody dies?
Similar to going to sleep, but with no dreaming.    Nothing happens, you just cease to be conscious and of course slip into nothingness.   You won't have any more thoughts, dreams, hopes, etc.   Basically eternal slumber, which was a part of my original title.    Eternal slumber = death. 
You know this is what the Jehovah's Witnesses believe in.
No, not really.   I try to not talk to them.   They do believe in God and believe about following rules in order to positioning in the afterlife (.   They think the souls of the wicked will be annihilated actually (cease to exist).   They do believe in the existence of an eternal soul, just that there is no hell.    Instead the bad people are punished by having their souls destroyed.   Everyone is basically asleep up until Armageddon, then at judgement God destroys the souls of the wicked and the rest gain entrance into his kingdom (heaven).
That is just for the 144,000 only.

The majority of Mankind is right now is how You see.
As I said right the people are as a sleep.

Those that are dead is what I was getting nothing else than that.

As the body dies the soul dies too.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #182 on: August 08, 2008, 06:20:32 PM »
They do believe in a soul and a god.    That is the reason why 144,000 can go to heaven, let alone 2 or 3.    I don't believe in an afterlife for anyone, regardless of how you live your life.   That is all a grand lie told in order to control people, the masses in particular, and keep them under the heel of the elite.

TheoK

« Reply #183 on: August 08, 2008, 06:23:54 PM »
They do believe in a soul and a god.    That is the reason why 144,000 can go to heaven, let alone 2 or 3.    I don't believe in an afterlife for anyone, regardless of how you live your life.   That is all a grand lie told in order to control people, the masses in particular, and keep them under the heel of the elite.

Agree. Alas. :(

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #184 on: August 08, 2008, 06:30:00 PM »
This site can go fuck itself for all I care. There are only a handful of people who I would considier rational, and all the rest are bigotted whiny fucktards who are incoherent at the best of times. I have nothing against the rational ones like parts, odeon, Lucifer, Sir Les, Callaway, amongst others, but the retarded gits like Kosmo, DirtDawg, Illusionist, TheoK and their ilk can go stick their opinions up their collective arses, for all I care. I am sick of wasting my time with these wankers, trying to talk sense into a bunch of dickless wonders whose opinions and attitudes are sickening in the least. Supporting Nazis is the sickest form of behaviour yet, and supporting psychotic loser trolls comes close to second. Until some rationality can come back (which is doubtful), I am going to give these imbeciles a wide berth.

This place with these pariahs in it is becoming a festering fetid swamp, more's the fucking pity. I'm outta here.

I may check from time to time, but if the bullshit continues in its childish form, then that's proof that mindless imbeciles should have been aborted with their bullshit beliefs.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #185 on: August 08, 2008, 06:33:29 PM »
Man is a soul but even in death the soul of Man dies also read Genesis 9:5.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #186 on: August 08, 2008, 06:34:13 PM »

This site can go fuck itself for all I care. There are only a handful of people who I would considier rational, and all the rest are bigotted whiny fucktards who are incoherent at the best of times. I have nothing against the rational ones like parts, odeon, Lucifer, Sir Les, Callaway, amongst others, but the retarded gits like Kosmo, DirtDawg, Illusionist, TheoK and their ilk can go stick their opinions up their collective arses, for all I care. I am sick of wasting my time with these wankers, trying to talk sense into a bunch of dickless wonders whose opinions and attitudes are sickening in the least. Supporting Nazis is the sickest form of behaviour yet, and supporting psychotic loser trolls comes close to second. Until some rationality can come back (which is doubtful), I am going to give these imbeciles a wide berth.

This place with these pariahs in it is becoming a festering fetid swamp, more's the fucking pity. I'm outta here.

I may check from time to time, but if the bullshit continues in its childish form, then that's proof that mindless imbeciles should have been aborted with their bullshit beliefs.

Thank you. Don't let the door hit you in the arse,  punk.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #187 on: August 08, 2008, 06:35:08 PM »

That is why there is a ignore button.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #188 on: August 08, 2008, 06:45:08 PM »
Man is a soul but even in death the soul of Man dies also read Genesis 9:5.
I have read the Bible many times, forced to as a child lol.   I don't believe it is true, at all.    There are Jewish people that do not believe in an afterlife other than when the Mosach comes and all Jewish people (living and dead) rise up and form an army.   Then the whole world will be ruled by the laws of Jehovah, and Israel will be the seat of all governments.   That is what some (most Jews who read Isiah properly) believe.   That is also why they reject Jesus as the Mosach, he didn't take Israel to prominence and world dominance.   That is what the second coming is supposedly for, ruling the world with the laws of the Jewish people.   Total bullshit either way, best believed by sheep.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #189 on: August 08, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »
One more then I leave it alone about soul and death Isaiah 53:12 because he hath poured out his soul unto death.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #190 on: August 08, 2008, 07:20:23 PM »

TheoK

« Reply #191 on: August 08, 2008, 07:23:38 PM »
I'm outta here.

Auf Wiederseh'n. Nicht. :tongue:

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #192 on: August 11, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »
This site can go fuck itself for all I care. There are only a handful of people who I would considier rational, and all the rest are bigotted whiny fucktards who are incoherent at the best of times. I have nothing against the rational ones like parts, odeon, Lucifer, Sir Les, Callaway, amongst others, but the retarded gits like Kosmo, DirtDawg, Illusionist, TheoK and their ilk can go stick their opinions up their collective arses, for all I care.

Parts, odeon, Lucifer and Sir Les all excell at avoiding all sense of logics, ignoring the other side's arguments and using insults instead, preferrably in a very immature fashion. Considering you've beaten them all at this, it's not surprising you consider them the most rational.

Someone who doesn't even accept the common sense and generally proven fact that intelligence is at least partially genetic is hardly the right person to lecture others about rationallity :D

How the hell did this thread turn into a religious thread?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2008, 12:45:12 AM »
This site can go fuck itself for all I care. There are only a handful of people who I would considier rational, and all the rest are bigotted whiny fucktards who are incoherent at the best of times. I have nothing against the rational ones like parts, odeon, Lucifer, Sir Les, Callaway, amongst others, but the retarded gits like Kosmo, DirtDawg, Illusionist, TheoK and their ilk can go stick their opinions up their collective arses, for all I care.

Parts, odeon, Lucifer and Sir Les all excell at avoiding all sense of logics, ignoring the other side's arguments and using insults instead, preferrably in a very immature fashion. Considering you've beaten them all at this, it's not surprising you consider them the most rational.

Someone who doesn't even accept the common sense and generally proven fact that intelligence is at least partially genetic is hardly the right person to lecture others about rationallity :D

How the hell did this thread turn into a religious thread?

Meanies going off-topic for you, Nazi boy? Want a hug?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2008, 12:49:40 AM »

Hey wait! You forgot to tell me if I was rational or a fucktard! Well, maybe I'm a rational fucktard.  :P

Or as someone wrote in my yearbook: "You are dummy but you are smart."  :asthing:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.