Educational

Author Topic: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz  (Read 16227 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2008, 02:58:35 PM »
But why play god?
Because there is no god, and someone has to play the role of the ultimate bad guy.   Humanity will meet its end eventually, I just want to hasten the process, so I can see it happen during my lifetime.
How do You not know there is no god?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2008, 02:59:35 PM »
I asked the other guy and he said no. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2008, 03:01:40 PM »
Which other guy was that. :P
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2008, 03:03:13 PM »
But why play god?
Because there is no god, and someone has to play the role of the ultimate bad guy.   Humanity will meet its end eventually, I just want to hasten the process, so I can see it happen during my lifetime.
I know because there is no soul, and creationism is fucking retarded in many ways (the very laws of physics which bind our world say so - gravity and thermodynamics for two).  

Where is your soul?   If you say the heart, then you would be wrong, as people have their hearts replaced (see Jarvik artificial heart and heart transplants) and never lose their "soul".   They are still the same person.  God/ and or gods and the human soul are the invention of the human mind and its inability to fathom the end of its own existence.   You will just cease to be conscious, you are no special snowflake.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2008, 03:04:26 PM »

Could have been a she. Hot, in any case. Literally. :LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2008, 03:08:06 PM »
But why play god?

lovely marble thingy (is it a marble?) in your avatar, kevv.  really beautiful.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2008, 03:08:23 PM »

Could have been a she. Hot, in any case. Literally. :LMAO:

:angel:

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2008, 05:44:16 PM »
But why play god?
I know because there is no soul, and creationism is fucking retarded in many ways (the very laws of physics which bind our world say so - gravity and thermodynamics for two).   

Where is your soul?   If you say the heart, then you would be wrong, as people have their hearts replaced (see Jarvik artificial heart and heart transplants) and never lose their "soul".   They are still the same person.  God/ and or gods and the human soul are the invention of the human mind and its inability to fathom the end of its own existence.   You will just cease to be conscious, you are no special snowflake.
We will see You never know.

What happens do You think after Somebody dies?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2008, 05:45:34 PM »
But why play god?

lovely marble thingy (is it a marble?) in your avatar, kevv.  really beautiful.
Yes it is.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2008, 05:46:29 PM »
But why play god?

Where is your soul?   If you say the heart, then you would be wrong, as people have their hearts replaced (see Jarvik artificial heart and heart transplants) and never lose their "soul".   They are still the same person.  God/ and or gods and the human soul are the invention of the human mind and its inability to fathom the end of its own existence.   You will just cease to be conscious, you are no special snowflake.

Similar to going to sleep, but with no dreaming.    Nothing happens, you just cease to be conscious and of course slip into nothingness.   You won't have any more thoughts, dreams, hopes, etc.   Basically eternal slumber, which was a part of my original title.    Eternal slumber = death. 

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2008, 05:49:39 PM »
But why play god?

Similar to going to sleep, but with no dreaming.    Nothing happens, you just cease to be conscious and of course slip into nothingness.   You won't have any more thoughts, dreams, hopes, etc.   Basically eternal slumber, which was a part of my original title.    Eternal slumber = death. 
You know this is what the Jehovah's Witnesses believe in.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2008, 05:53:16 PM »
But why play god?

No, not really.   I try to not talk to them.   They do believe in God and believe about following rules in order to positioning in the afterlife (.   They think the souls of the wicked will be annihilated actually (cease to exist).   They do believe in the existence of an eternal soul, just that there is no hell.    Instead the bad people are punished by having their souls destroyed.   Everyone is basically asleep up until Armageddon, then at judgement God destroys the souls of the wicked and the rest gain entrance into his kingdom (heaven).

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »
But why play god?

No, not really.   I try to not talk to them.   They do believe in God and believe about following rules in order to positioning in the afterlife (.   They think the souls of the wicked will be annihilated actually (cease to exist).   They do believe in the existence of an eternal soul, just that there is no hell.    Instead the bad people are punished by having their souls destroyed.   Everyone is basically asleep up until Armageddon, then at judgement God destroys the souls of the wicked and the rest gain entrance into his kingdom (heaven).
That is just for the 144,000 only.

The majority of Mankind is right now is how You see.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #178 on: August 08, 2008, 06:05:03 PM »
But why play god?

That is just for the 144,000 only.

The majority of Mankind is right now is how You see.
The 144,000 go to heaven and rule with God.  The remainder of the righteous will enjoy paradise on earth - a restored Garden of Eden in which there is no sickness, old age, death or unhappiness (which is basically heaven on earth)   (taken from:  http://www.religionfacts.com/jehovahs_witnesses/beliefs.htm)  The wicked get their souls destroyed as I said before.

There is no heaven, and the 144,000 is a joke lol.   

If I were to choose a number of people in the world befitting of heaven, it would be a MUCH lower number than that (maybe 2 or 3 maximum out of 5 billion plus people).   I have never met a real Christian, just people who claim to follow Jesus or Jehovah.   They believe parts and pieces of the Bible, but ignore parts that are inconvenient to their lifestyle when it comes to sins.   I have not met one person who is not like that, despite their wearing T shirts saying "I believe the whole Bible, every word" and all sorts of other bullshit.

TheoK

« Reply #179 on: August 08, 2008, 06:08:11 PM »
If I were to choose a number of people in the world befitting of heaven, it would be a MUCH lower number than that (maybe 2 or 3 maximum out of 5 billion plus people).   I have never met a real Christian, just people who claim to follow Jesus or Jehovah.   They believe parts and pieces of the Bible, but ignore parts that are inconvenient to their lifestyle when it comes to sins.   I have not met one person who is not like that, despite their wearing T shirts saying "I believe the whole Bible, every word" and all sorts of other bullshit.

I've actually tried to live like a "real Christian" when I was a teenager; I didn't even jerk off for weeks, but it was impossible at last.