Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28113 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 03:15:13 AM »
 :green:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 03:17:55 AM »
Haha, that's awesome!
:plus:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 12:05:47 PM »
 :lol:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 02:22:39 PM »
:laugh: +
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 04:16:31 PM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

ozymandias

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 04:41:06 PM »
Question............Why are we getting our knickers in a knot over lurkers??   I mean, keep calling them out, but, if they don't respond, they are obviously chicken shit and not worth the energy!   :hahaha:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 04:51:45 PM »
You're not my real dad, you cant tell me what to do!!!  :P

ozymandias

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 05:12:19 PM »

HEY, don't talk back to your elders, you young whippersnapper!  Otherwise, I'll have Auntie Dr. Lucifer shrink your testicles to the size of microbes!   :evillaugh:  When she comes back!   ;)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 05:26:03 PM »
Question............Why are we getting our knickers in a knot over lurkers??   I mean, keep calling them out, but, if they don't respond, they are obviously chicken shit and not worth the energy!   :hahaha:

Cos if people pick on them long enough, they might stay to make a response. Then they'll cop even more. It's like telemarketing.....

ozymandias

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2008, 05:46:18 PM »

Cos if people pick on them long enough, they might stay to make a response. Then they'll cop even more. It's like telemarketing.....

Over the years, I have seen many lurkers and most of them never post or respond in any way.  I think they're a group that just likes to read or maybe they're people doing research or whatever.  It used to bother me, but, now it doesn't.  It just seems to be a fact of life on any message board!  Many people sign up, but, never participate.  There were a few hundred like that on AI.  Not spambots either. 

So what I'm saying is pick away to your hearts content, but, don't be surprised if they remain silent!  I have no use for that type of member!  Except for mindless amusement! :hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2008, 07:00:48 PM »
I wonder how many of them are from WP or AFF, and when they read what we've said about them they go back to those places and bawl and scream that those nasty people on I2 are getting at them? Bound to be a few.....

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2008, 07:31:13 PM »

HEY, don't talk back to your elders, you young whippersnapper!  Otherwise, I'll have Auntie Dr. Lucifer shrink your testicles to the size of microbes!   :evillaugh:  When she comes back!   ;)

Yes Sir  :(

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2008, 07:33:49 PM »

Fuck, those pussies must take one look at us motherfuckers and cry like little bitches.

Ya gotta real 'em in with honey and then BAM! Kick 'em in the groin...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 12:07:58 AM by Lord Phlexor »

ozymandias

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2008, 07:37:53 PM »
I wonder how many of them are from WP or AFF, and when they read what we've said about them they go back to those places and bawl and scream that those nasty people on I2 are getting at them? Bound to be a few.....

I wonder too, but, I also think that if they want to scream "like a girl" and pout and cry about what they see here............Fuck em.   I am so tired of places that coddle and cater to "sensitive" types.   If people are sensitive then stay where  you can be comfortable like AFF or WP or OTS.  And that is not meant to be mean spirited, but, meant to be cautionary.

This is the internet, if your easily offended, then you should think twice about having access to the internet.   :indeed:

ozymandias

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2008, 07:53:16 PM »

Fuck, those pussies must take one look at us motherfuckers and cry like little bitches.

Ya gotta real 'em in with honey and then BAM! Kick 'em int he groin...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH  YYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.   :P