Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 125686 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #11025 on: May 31, 2011, 08:14:50 PM »
I dunno. A mix of :eyebrow: and :orly:.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11026 on: June 01, 2011, 04:35:47 AM »
My upper right molars hurt, and the pain extends up my face, past my temple and right around the side of my head.  I've been having headaches for the past couple of months, but I thought it was something to do with my meds, and it's only lately that I've been feeling it in my teeth.  I'll have to put up with it for at least another couple of weeks until I see the dentist.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #11027 on: June 01, 2011, 05:21:21 AM »
My upper right molars hurt, and the pain extends up my face, past my temple and right around the side of my head.  I've been having headaches for the past couple of months, but I thought it was something to do with my meds, and it's only lately that I've been feeling it in my teeth.  I'll have to put up with it for at least another couple of weeks until I see the dentist.

Can you be seen in an emergency room if it gets worse before the two weeks are up?   :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11028 on: June 01, 2011, 07:41:17 AM »

Can you be seen in an emergency room if it gets worse before the two weeks are up?   :orly:

The dentist could probably squeeze me in sooner if it gets worse, and if it gets really bad, it's possible to get emergency dental treatment, which includes out-of-hours care, for £17.  For now, I'll just keep taking paracetamol, avoiding sugary food and paying close attention to my dental hygeine.

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/1781.aspx?categoryid=74&subcategoryid=742
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11029 on: June 01, 2011, 08:03:09 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11030 on: June 01, 2011, 08:58:28 AM »

Does it happen at one side of your face only?

Does some of this describe it?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11031 on: June 01, 2011, 09:26:47 AM »

Does it happen at one side of your face only?

Does some of this describe it?

It's always on the right side of my face and head, but it's definitely of a mundanely dental nature.  One of the teeth has a small cavity at it's base and the gum around them has been inflamed.  The pain follows the path of the nerve that innervates those molars.

P7PSP

« Reply #11032 on: June 01, 2011, 09:44:38 AM »
I feel like posting this.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11033 on: June 01, 2011, 12:21:25 PM »
Alright. Had a fairly good day. Kinda tired now. I thin I'm gonna stay in bed tomorrow and read. Hopefully we are gonna go somewhere on Friday

Shit I have all my work to do though. I hate having work to do and not having done it :emosad:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #11034 on: June 01, 2011, 01:31:25 PM »
Exhausted and nauseous.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #11035 on: June 01, 2011, 01:36:58 PM »
Exhausted and nauseous.
Nausea sucks. Hope your not getting flu.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #11036 on: June 01, 2011, 01:54:51 PM »
Bizarrely but true.. I experience pains like Peter at the moment too. Well, for about a little over a week I have terrible headaches, pain in my right ear and jaw.

Seen my dentist about it last Monday and have one appointment with him later on and one with an oral surgeon in a hospital Friday the 10th.

This.. and I shit my pants for dentist's appointments, needles and these type of operations. Man, I'm fucked.. and having some sort of bad anxiety trip for days now.

But tjah, must do this.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11037 on: June 01, 2011, 01:56:43 PM »
That sucks. Do you tend to grind your teeth when you sleep, do you know?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #11038 on: June 01, 2011, 02:13:20 PM »
Ty.. and ja, I do when I sleep.. but it's also a stim I have during the day sometimes. Straining the jaw muscles like I'm chewing, I mean. No biggie though.

Well, wish the appointments were already over and in the past now. But hey.. (je maintiendrai)
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11039 on: June 01, 2011, 02:35:10 PM »
Ty.. and ja, I do when I sleep.. but it's also a stim I have during the day sometimes. Straining the jaw muscles like I'm chewing, I mean. No biggie though.

Well, wish the appointments were already over and in the past now. But hey.. (je maintiendrai)

The grinding is almost certainly part of your problem. I have that exact problem from time to time.

- Albert Einstein