Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 124158 times)

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #3375 on: October 30, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »
no U! your legs are less itchy!
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Blasted

« Reply #3376 on: October 30, 2009, 05:41:38 PM »
Annoying  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3377 on: October 30, 2009, 09:33:25 PM »
Is that the end of that then?  :(

Come on, I want more arguing

Sorry bedtime and Sir Les was snoring and missed Milla waltzing in and textually vomiting on the thread.
Hi Milla. Long time no see.  :hug:
So Milla you think calling me an emo is going to make some sort of statement or difference to me or the board? Really?
As to the example I used about my feet it was to show emo-girl, that her whining again about fuck all was really fuck all to whine about.
That went completely over your pretty head didn't it Milla? You want instead to talk about some African tie in. Perhaps there is another forum you want to be in (http://www.topix.com/forum/world/africa perhaps) It sure as hell has not been here.
I do have a problem with ignoring people. I think it is about as mature as sticking your fingers in your ears and sying "la la la" loudly. I won't even ignore you when you come in here spoiling for a fight, pick Les and embarrass yourself. (I may laugh but I promise I will not ignore)
So you came here to defend Soph's whining? I think that is really funny shit. (I think you need more)  :hahaha:

Oh Bint it is not this thread that is the issue. But then I made that clear enough. It is not any one post that she has made. But I made that clear enough. It is not even asking overly much (and yes it was asking and yes the original post was nice enough.)
I suspect you realise this too though. You just feel like defending your emo friend and that is OK. Doesn't change things though and I suspect you know this.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #3378 on: October 30, 2009, 09:43:11 PM »
Er, wha-?

Aren't you taking this a notch too seriously?  At the end of the day, all this is just spam  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3379 on: October 30, 2009, 10:28:42 PM »
Yes and no.  :laugh:

Yes I want Soph to tone down the negativity and emo posts and yes when she dismisses it all as spam (but then reacts on the play on any sympathy she gets from the more caring members of the board) I call fake. (Crying wolf).

That said, No, I am not seriously affronted by anyone's efforts to debate, argue or flame me. That bit I like and have fun with.   :zoinks:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Blasted

« Reply #3380 on: October 30, 2009, 10:42:47 PM »
You fail to see though that most of his posts are just spam though; sleepy, ridiculous spam.  The whole of the "Games" forum is.  Without it, I2 would be pretty much dead and no one would come here in the first place.   130861 posts don't just write themselves you know  :zoinks:

Also, crying wolf?  :lol:  Don't you mean the boy who cried wolf?  Either way, it's still incorrect  :green:

Blasted

« Reply #3381 on: October 30, 2009, 10:58:03 PM »
Not to mention that with this quote you pretty much pwned yourself:

So Milla you think calling me an emo is going to make some sort of statement or difference to me or the board? Really?

Blasted

« Reply #3382 on: October 30, 2009, 10:58:33 PM »
I'm feeling not sleepy (emo)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3383 on: October 30, 2009, 11:08:00 PM »
Yup precisely what I was alluding to and no I think it is accurate.

You are right spam does not write itself and ridiculous, random, internet bullshit is fine. The occasional groan or whine is fine too. A balanced weight is all good. You seem to suggest a lot of things that I have never suggested or alluded to. I don't know if you expect to then defend such things as "Soph can't spam" I have never suggested she can't and I sure as he'll won't argue it. I have never suggested "Soph can not post what she is feeling in a thread called what are you thinking"".

Are you purposely getting this so wrong Bint? You are not silly and I don't think you could have missed the meaning of what I wrote and especially after I have re-explained it a few times. So why are you seeming to cast doubt here and there over stuff I don't have an issue with and had no problem with?

:zombiefuck:

I think that, that quote I made, in no way pwned myself but I am sure you have some interesting take on it, and I would love to hear it. :)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #3384 on: October 31, 2009, 02:27:19 AM »
Oh fuck, when I look back at my distant past, I was emo and whiny... Not exactly something I'm proud of either... :facepalm2:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3385 on: October 31, 2009, 04:32:36 AM »
Hi Milla, good to see you around. :)

I'm feeling weird and post-migrainy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Celticgoddess

« Reply #3386 on: October 31, 2009, 06:01:04 AM »
Tired. Going on 3 hours of sleep as the oldest was up sick for most the night. He seems to be feeling better though which I hope holds true for tonight because he will be devastated if he can't go trick or treating.

Blasted

« Reply #3387 on: October 31, 2009, 08:59:11 AM »
I think that, that quote I made, in no way pwned myself but I am sure you have some interesting take on it, and I would love to hear it. :)

It's quite funny actually that you're unable to see the irony.  Soph couldn't care less if you think he's emo nor could the rest of the forum  :orly:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3388 on: October 31, 2009, 09:02:38 AM »

I'm feeling weird and post-migrainy.

Have you tried caffeine or yoga for your migraines? A lot of the time migraines are caused by restricted blood flow to the brain, and less oxygen. Caffeine dilates the blood vessels, and yoga helps with breathing, getting more oxygen into the blood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3389 on: October 31, 2009, 09:13:39 AM »

It's quite funny actually that you're unable to see the irony.  Soph couldn't care less if you think he's emo nor could the rest of the forum  :orly:

I see no irony because it doesn't exist.
Soph is being emo and I not so trying for some bizarre tie in there is kind of strange.
Milla had no real point in her Africa analogy and was just there to defend Soph (as badly attempted as it was - and yes I know she had not much to work on). I had a point and that was valid.
So kind of two totally different situations and it really doesn't matter to me what the board thinks or what Soph thinks. 
So irony? I really don't think so.

I was right though. You did have an interesting take. Much of what I suspected but interesting and funny all the same.  :orly: