Educational

Author Topic: Ask Pyraxis anything  (Read 42949 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Ask Pyraxis anything
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2006, 10:38:59 PM »
how great is it that three people caught jmans freudian slip before he edited it to his concious minds intent.
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2006, 10:44:19 PM »
what, to you, is the most important rule of net-iquette to observe?

I'm really not that picky about netiquette. Coherence is good. Constantly changing avatars is not good. Spelling mistakes are fine. Replying to IM or chat messages with "k" is not good. Replying to each part of a person's post instead of skipping over most of it and going off on tangents is good. But all of those are negotiable.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2006, 10:47:32 PM »
No, i don't.  (FYI, the slight suggestion I might have to find it and look at it just caused a minor but definite sting of fear.)  But it is the cover of a new reprinting of the Scary stories series(that was a fun trip to borders), you might be able to find it on amazon.com.  I can't think of anything which would cause me to have a good reason to be disturbed by the picture, i am just spontaneously disturbed by it.  I do know that my mental defense mechanisms are in full effect in relation to it.  I do know it has something to do with the picture as a WHOLE, seeing the eye sockts and the mouth at once will do it whereas the eyes alone or the mouth alone wont.  I can only remember the picture in emotion, and in pieces, i can't remember it as a whole like i can remember everything else in my life.  And i've seen it dozens of times.

Something else which is psychologically nifty is that last time i saw it(on that cover outside borders) I specifically bought the book, cut out the picture, and put it into a nice and expensive frame i got from JC penny or something.  Now i keep it kind of like that story the portrait of dorian grey.  This has made me feel more comfortable.  I've got it face down in my desk right here.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2006, 08:07:18 AM »
Do you have a pic and if you do can i see it?

If you don't have a pic can your  describe yourself?

Would you rather see photos or self-portraits? Not sure what kind of info you're looking for, and they convey different types.

Note: I am NOT interested in you romantically or sexually I just like to put a face to the name.

Edit: Not a fruedian slip a typo :-[

Then I'll be the one person on here who doesn't give you shit for it. 'Cause I wouldn't want you interested in me romantically or sexually.

I don't much like matching pics of myself to the name, because the presence I project in real life is at odds to the one I project online. Plus, revealing age or gender only leads to annoying stereotypes. But this is an honesty thread so I'll do it once I find out what you're looking for.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2006, 08:16:19 AM »
I'm also interested in you romantically and sexually.  Can you make it a nude?  :-*

LOL. You do have a fetish for the fucked-up ones, don't you?

No, I won't post a nude. But I did this painting using nude pics of myself as reference material, so feel free to extrapolate. (I changed the face though.)

(Urania, oil on canvas, 2003)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 08:18:33 AM by Pyraxis »

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2006, 08:24:31 AM »
what do you think about jman hitting on you?

(sarcasm alert) Fan-fucking-tastic, just what I needed. I go to pains to not make myself appear sexual in any way, and now this. I suppose that's what I get for posting my sexual history on the internet, now all people care about is showing me a good shagging.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2006, 08:33:29 AM »
pyraxis,
that is an amazing painting.

what are you pointing at?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2006, 08:52:36 AM »
What are you good at?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2006, 09:10:28 AM »
I'm also interested in you romantically and sexually.  Can you make it a nude?  :-*

LOL. You do have a fetish for the fucked-up ones, don't you?

I wasn't serious.   :P  I was just making fun of Jman's post.   ::)
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2006, 10:03:57 AM »
how old were you when you had your first kiss and what was it like?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2006, 11:01:46 AM »
Constantly changing avatars is not good.

Do I get a special exception for that?  :)
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2006, 11:31:22 AM »
I go to pains to not make myself appear sexual in any way, and now this.

You do realize that by making yourself appear distant and unattainable you just make yourself more appealing yes?  Since all guys are wanting the honor of melting the ice queen.
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2006, 12:37:39 PM »

this is what happens when there is all work and no play!
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2006, 03:36:31 PM »
When have you felt the most vulnerable?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2006, 10:21:53 PM »
how many chucks could a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck, chucks?
Misunderstood.