Educational

Author Topic: my new avatar  (Read 6196 times)

duncvis

Re: my new avatar
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2006, 08:05:20 AM »
er, thanks, I think.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2006, 08:34:39 AM »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

shima

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2006, 11:19:50 AM »
This is a tough call... peter looks like a girl, jman looks like a guy, and while peter is prettier, I don't go for pretty guys, but jman is not very apealing either.  If I had to choose one for a night of passion, I would choose peter, because I could spend all night braiding his hair and putting pink ribbons in it.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2006, 01:15:25 PM »
Quote from: shima
This is a tough call... peter looks like a girl, jman looks like a guy, and while peter is prettier, I don't go for pretty guys, but jman is not very apealing either.  If I had to choose one for a night of passion, I would choose peter, because I could spend all night braiding his hair and putting pink ribbons in it.

I think if you saw some of my more revealing photos, you'd think more 'scary' or 'Rambo' than 'girl'.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DivaD

• two-bit whore
  • Frequent Poster
  • nobody's nothing
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2006, 01:19:05 PM »

I think if you saw some of my more revealing photos, you'd think more 'scary' or 'Rambo' than 'girl'.

no! not the deadly killer sporran! please no! :D
aspie trash. real intense talk. no wanky drama.

shima

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2006, 01:35:58 PM »
So................. where are these "more revealing photos" Mr. MacKenzie?

The girl comment was supposed to be a compliment, like saying, "he's beautiful."  (Someone please smite me for being so nice and considerate... we really do all have to start being hostile, paranoid, and accusatory again.)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2006, 01:36:50 PM »
done!

anything you ask for shall be wossnamed, darling.  :D

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2006, 01:54:10 PM »
So................. where are these "more revealing photos" Mr. MacKenzie?

I might show you if you're very, very good, though I think I might upset some people in doing so.

The girl comment was supposed to be a compliment, like saying, "he's beautiful." 

I didn't take it as an insult honey; I just had to stick up for my masculinity.  :-*

shima

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2006, 01:57:19 PM »
Peter called me honey!  :D

But what constitutes being "good?"

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2006, 02:01:08 PM »
But what constitutes being "good?"

Well, you could tell me how great I am and how much it would mean to you to see my hotness.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2006, 02:21:10 PM »
Though I get my clothes off at any old excuse, so I don't think it would be very hard to persuade me.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2006, 03:15:49 PM »

? Dunc-alicious

and good for you to!
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2006, 03:25:31 PM »
Yes McJagger, that is indeed what I look like topless.

peegai

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2006, 04:57:08 AM »
Jman's myspace:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3313912

Seems to get a lot of attention from the ladies, that boy.  God knows why.

Because he's not a ginger nut. :|

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2006, 04:59:56 AM »
:p
Misunderstood.