Author Topic: my new avatar  (Read 6213 times)

eamonn

Re: my new avatar
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2006, 05:00:26 AM »
Jman's myspace:? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3313912

Seems to get a lot of attention from the ladies, that boy.? God knows why.

Because he's not a ginger nut. :|

Then explain Chris Evans, and dont tell me it's because of his fame and fortune because we know that is a generalisation that the girls resent.

peegai

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2006, 05:03:54 AM »
Jman's myspace:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3313912

Seems to get a lot of attention from the ladies, that boy.  God knows why.

Because he's not a ginger nut. :|

Then explain Chris Evans, and dont tell me it's because of his fame and fortune because we know that is a generalisation that the girls resent.

Because his wee lucky charms are magically delicious. This is a common fact among ginger-haired folk.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 05:16:55 AM by peegai »

peegai

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2006, 09:33:43 AM »
+1 to the person who guesses who the character on my avatar is correctly (I'm bored).

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2006, 09:40:21 AM »
+1 to the person who guesses who the character on my avatar is correctly (I'm bored).

It reminds me of one the god cards from Yu-Gi-Oh.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

eamonn

« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2006, 09:49:10 AM »
e appears to be a powerful beast with horns growing out of his head. Lemme guess, is it Alex Plank?

peegai

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2006, 09:52:38 AM »
e appears to be a powerful beast with horns growing out of his head. Lemme guess, is it Alex Plank?

No, but close.

You people don't know your final bosses in video gaming history very well, do you?

eamonn

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2006, 09:58:38 AM »

No, but close.

You people don't know your final bosses in video gaming history very well, do you?

Only those games in which i played and got to the final bosses on. Il kick myself if i have played that boss and just cant remember. Will you tell us so that my mind can be at ease?

peegai

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2006, 10:00:23 AM »

No, but close.

Only those games in which i played and got to the final bosses on. Il kick myself if i have played that boss and just cant remember. Will you tell us so that my mind can be at ease?

It's the reborn first boss from Final Fantasy (Garland), Chaos.

peegai

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2006, 10:04:09 AM »
Well, that lasted pretty long. What next?

eamonn

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2006, 10:04:33 AM »
Oh right. Had no idea as i dont play the nerdy games. If you have to stop and think about something then it isnt a game, id want to get paid if i was to go on RPG's.

eamonn

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2006, 10:06:51 AM »
Well, that lasted pretty long. What next?

That's a hard one. Is it a flame from you or a story from Peter about hamsters? Let me know if im warm.

peegai

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2006, 10:37:52 AM »
Oh right. Had no idea as i dont play the nerdy games. If you have to stop and think about something then it isnt a game.

So Scrabble and Monopoly aren't classed as "games", then?  ???

eamonn

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2006, 10:48:23 AM »
Oh right. Had no idea as i dont play the nerdy games. If you have to stop and think about something then it isnt a game.

So Scrabble and Monopoly aren't classed as "games", then?? ???

You get to make more money or outsmart people on those games. Who doesnt like to make money or come across as intelligent?

peegai

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2006, 10:50:44 AM »

So Scrabble and Monopoly aren't classed as "games", then?  ???

You get to make more money or outsmart people on those games. Who doesnt like to make money or come across as intelligent?

Yes, but I was referring to your statement that "stopping and thinking about something isn't a game" was self-contradictary.

eamonn

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2006, 10:56:17 AM »
Well what i mean is, i find them more like work than a game to me but as long as it makes you happy that's all that counts.