Educational

Author Topic: What drugs are you on tonight?  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: What drugs are you on tonight?
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2012, 11:00:41 PM »
Tizanidine, nitrazepam, loprazolam, and oxycodone.

Yaarrgh, that last shot hurt like a motherfucker. *dabs on some dilute benzocaine solution, mops up the blood spot with a bit of tissue, before following it up with the usual local antiseptic cream*

Oww. Fuck. That needle must have been produced a bit blunt. Oww fucking buggeration. And double cunting fuckery&bugger.

What else...Nicotine, thats about it. Both rollups and a nicotine spray I have on my scripts to quit smoking. Although I don't want it for that. I want the memory support activation of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors of the CNS type gives, and the increase in concentration, as well as the additional analgesia from the induced release of opioid peptide neurohormones (endorphins and enkephalins)

I find that the nicotine spray gives me incredibly vivid, out there and lucid dreams. I love the nicotine dreams. Apart from the scary ones...those are just too vivid, and so strong I don't always know if I am awake or asleep. Had one about being kidnapped by black africans who wanted to drain my blood away with a huge great needle in my neck. I remember grabbing the needle and holding it away. The negroes were not violent, just seemed to accept the passive resistance, in pushing the big sodding turkey baster of a pin away and holding it there, but it was still shit scary. The big bags of blood hanging from the car were a pretty ominous sign. Those transfusion style blood packs were everywhere. And the negroes wouldn't explain what they wanted it for, just kept talking amongst themselves in some african tribal language. Other than that though the dreams have all been enjoyable. Sorry, but no damn nigerian is stealing MY blood. No thank you.

I think I'll do another 10mg of oxy though, my last shot was 20....but it hasn't quite hit the spot. Then I'm going to tuck myself into a nice warm bed, read a bit more of my book, and go to sleep.

Mmmmmm...thats the shit. Now I hit the spot, nice rushy nodding goodness*

*lestat caps his used shooter and tosses it in the trash, with the pin snapped off, inserted into the barrel, and closed, to bend it shut, and prevent any needlestick injuries that might occur to the rubbish collection people then reaches for his local antiseptic and anaesthetic solution*

Time for a rollup to polish everything off, and a big slice of a delicious treacle and toffee cake he has waiting to satisfy his appetite as a midnight snack, along with the cookies in his bedside microwave (it serves as a cupboard and isn't plugged in. It doubles my storage space in my bedside cupboard, sitting on top...although I might convert it into a lab microwave, as microwave heating can in some cases MASSIVELY shorten reaction times, and increase yields...rxns can go to completion in minutes or tens of seconds in some cases instead of hours in the case of conventional reflux on a hotplate/in a metal, oil or sand bath which suits him just fine)

And again with the 'him' rather than 'me', I keep catching myself using third-person terminology to refer to myself...what gives with that? anybody else do that? I knew an autie/MR girl in one of my old schools that always used to call herself 'she', as in, if uncomfortable or miserable, she would say 'it hurts her' or 'she hurts' or refer to herself by name, 'lisa hurts'.

Autie thing...or whatnow? pe                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2012, 11:06:45 PM »
No, you are the only one that does it. :P
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2012, 11:09:11 PM »
lol, you ought to compile all your posts together and make a book. It's an interesting read and you could make a pile of money. You can put your username on it too and keep it anonymous. Just saying'. :)

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2012, 12:40:32 AM »
lol, you ought to compile all your posts together and make a book. It's an interesting read and you could make a pile of money. You can put your username on it too and keep it anonymous. Just saying'. :)
Yeah!  :indeed: :agreed: :LOL:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2012, 03:00:05 AM »
Who? me or renaeden?

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2012, 03:14:28 AM »
You, Lestat! And you're just weird, too.  :LOL:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2012, 03:56:00 AM »
And I like it that way. Spesh is not just the best way to be...it's the ONLY way :D

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2012, 05:53:58 AM »
Well, there'll have to be many ways to be 'spesh' or that wouldn't work! lols

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2012, 06:07:39 AM »
 Couldbecousin is on 120 mg of Strattera this morning.  :M :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2012, 08:22:45 PM »
Ewww, nasty. NARI...ick!

Me? oxy, as per usual, and antiinflammatories. Nitrazepam and chlormethiazole, and as always, tizanidine.

Got 10g of methoxetamine winging its way express to me, to complete my opioid taper (and will use OTC cough remedies based on codeine if I feel at all rough)

Not sure how in hell I am going to IV the stuff though, I woke up today with wrist drop. One hand is mostly paralyzed. When I last booted up some oxy, I had to attach the micron filter to my rig one handed and do an IM injection rather than an IV. And draw up the solution holding the rig in my teeth, as I couldn't do it one handed.

I slept funny on that arm, sitting upright, and it got compressed for hours against my chair. The only other possible cause I can think of is maybe heavy metal toxicity, as in my welding work I use a silver/cadmium based rod to make the metal-to-metal joins with.

If it doesn't improve in a day or two I am going to my doc about that, no doubt about it. Makes rolling a smoke into an incredible battle when I have to skin up one handed. And as for doing an IV? oh boy, difficult is not the word. Damn hard to type, I can only use one finger on my right hand, plus my left hand as normal. I'm right handed too. Makes using a mouse with my 'dead' hand pretty difficult too. I have to manually position my right hand on the mouse, and occasionally reposition the mouse with my left. Uggh....I want a fag, and have to roll them one handed and use my mouth to help roll them.

Whats really bothering me is that I just cant work until my hand starts working again, I haven't enough strength to hold a welding torch, and would just drop it and burn through the gas line trailing on the floor, blowing up the entire shed.

Got my MXE cheap too this time, at least 25 quid or so off. 5g packs are o sale for 50 quid. Whereas 10g is 120, and with my bonus for repeat custom, another few quid off, plus my loyalty code, thats a further 15% off.

so 2x5g packs plus express shipping brought it down to 80 odd quid :D
Need more rigs for it though, more micron filters, sterile water amps and needles. Time to go order those now. That should be enough to taper on (NMDA antagonists block opioid tolerance, or even reverse existing tolerance) and then some. I use it in  cycles, occasionally, to lower my tolerance to pain meds, and its an effective nonopioid analgesic in and of itself, works a treat for that, and quite enjoyable too ^_^

Time to do battle with my rolling papers and baccy, and then try and use a lighter. Thank the outer gods I have one of those piezoelectric clicker lighters. With my hand and wrist this way I couldn't use matches.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »
How on earth you do all that one handed is a mystery!

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2012, 05:29:36 PM »
Its a mystery to me too. I'm going to see the doc about the wrist-drop in a few days. I think I may have fallen asleep in a weird position and done some nerve damage by compressing the nerve for too long a time. Good news is I've heard from others that its happened to and they have recovered with physio. As for how I skin up with one hand, I press the baccy into the paper with a random object thats thin, like a pair of artery forceps then roll around it with the other hand, my mouth and the limited function in my thumb and forefinger.

Shooting up is MUCH more difficult...I have to draw up with my teeth AND be real careful not to drive the needle further in when pulling back to register and not to pull out of the vein. doing that with my left hand is not my strong point. Used to be able to though.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2012, 05:31:21 PM »
I've woken with serious pins & needles before, but nothing like that. Must have slept very deeply?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2012, 06:17:56 PM »
tonight, sleep meds, aspirin, and my regular meds if I can find them.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline J_R

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #134 on: March 23, 2012, 09:46:42 PM »
Got a twelver of negra modelo, a quarter ounce of weed, and a dozen 7.5 vicodens.

Not sure I can get through all that tonight.
Walk around me not before me, I'll pretend not to ignore ye
But I'll compromise if I realize you can do something for me
I'm ugly and you know it, but you think that I'm a poet
So I'll keep the rhyme if I feel in time, it gets me where I'm going

Flogging Molly, "Selfish Man"