Author Topic: My confession  (Read 1267 times)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
Re: My confession
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 10:12:49 AM »
Dont be silly oddball.
Everyone knows hyperlexian is the one that should be blamed for whatever drama went on prior/after her appearance.
Its the only reasonable thing to do.

(Sorry guys I wasnt around on april´s fools so this will have to do )
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 12:49:13 PM »
@ V, I made it very well known at WP that Oddball aka League Girl bombed my computer with a virus sent to my computer via email and likewise caused me financial damages. I've been around since League Girl was Spokane Girl and know her writing style, info and pics and know very well who she is. Your little decoy post isn't going to accomplish anything except show you are attempting, as moderator at WP just recently, to continue contributing to the injustice that's been going on around hers and a few other peoples antics for many years now.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2012, 01:07:08 PM »
I always thought Isabitch was DFG and why I didn't believe this post originally. Either way it doesn't matter. League Girl is a troll and has been "manipulating" and lying and playing her mind games and clearly has no intention of stopping.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2012, 01:43:11 PM »
frankly, I think wp goes through too many moderators. i can never keep up with who they actually are
:skywarp:

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2012, 01:51:49 PM »
@ V, I made it very well known at WP that Oddball aka League Girl bombed my computer with a virus sent to my computer via email and likewise caused me financial damages. I've been around since League Girl was Spokane Girl and know her writing style, info and pics and know very well who she is. Your little decoy post isn't going to accomplish anything except show you are attempting, as moderator at WP just recently, to continue contributing to the injustice that's been going on around hers and a few other peoples antics for many years now.

Do you believe your own bullshit?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2012, 01:53:04 PM »
frankly, I think wp goes through too many moderators. i can never keep up with who they actually are

V is Spongy.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2012, 01:56:08 PM »

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Evidently it makes you uncomfortable. My guess is you're LG's hubby or close friend based on your postings around me throughout.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2012, 01:57:23 PM »
V is Spongy.
I have no idea who that is
:skywarp:

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2012, 01:58:39 PM »

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Evidently it makes you uncomfortable. My guess is you're LG's hubby or close friend based on your postings around me throughout.

:LMAO:

LG is not my type. Take your delusions to your nearest mental hospital.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2012, 02:12:00 PM »

People can be tracked, no problem, and I know who bombed my computer and who has been hassling me for years now. You're a major player in it too, clearly.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2012, 02:12:58 PM »
TA and I have been married for five years.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2012, 02:36:18 PM »
It doesn't matter. It isn't my task to determine who is who. It isn't as confusing as you like to make out. I was just willing to forgive and forget should you have decided to grow up, League Girl aka Oddball. Not any more. I've had enough of you and don't intend to take anymore.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2012, 02:40:40 PM »

How can you deny your adorable little baby, TA?

:laugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2012, 02:40:52 PM »
Actually meadow, I was out of this drama and was never involved, nor on WP, and I did nothing until you decided to say I was isabitch and suck me into your drama so I decided to have fun with you. You don't bother me anymore and you can make any claims about me all you want and believe whatever you want. I don't care what other people do to you and if they decide to gang up on your or tease you or do whatever, I have nothing to do with it. You can assume all you want I am them or am part of it.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2012, 03:00:24 PM »
Sorry, Meadow, you are SO funny!
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!