Educational

Author Topic: Anyone enjoy dramas?  (Read 3589 times)

Teejay

Re: Anyone enjoy dramas?
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2008, 05:08:20 AM »
Internet drama is so lame

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2008, 05:11:24 AM »
IRL drama is lame too.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

richard

« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2008, 08:30:53 AM »
Internet drama is so lame
its not lame if you can get attention out of people though, did i just say that? looks like i have another disorder! time to make another appointment. i am so sick of this appointments every day before work always making me late. oh well atleast im doing my homework at my job. now if you will excuse me time to put in another 100 hours..
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 08:32:25 AM by Ticker »

richard

« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2008, 08:33:40 AM »
how did that that edit itself? even my posts seem to have a disorder. time to go back to the doctor, yep *nods*  :-[

richard

« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2008, 09:41:34 AM »
now i know shes lying she just said a boulder fell or something almost hitting her car

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt44235.html

Yeah I wonder sometimes about God's plans. I really don't understand why I even exist. I feel so useless to the world. Yet God has let me live over and over when technically I should have died. My twin brother was stillborn, yet I survived though I was deprived of oxygen too. At 6 months old I almost died because I was loosing lots of weight. At 9 months old I had a head injury that should have killed me. In my adult years I have had two other severe head injuries, almost died on operating table in what was suppose to be a simple wrist operation, been struck by lightning twice, barely missed getting hit by a boulder rolling down onto the road. I even survived a fall that broke both legs and barely missed hitting my head on a boulder as I fell down. I was in shock but still managed to crawl to the car as I was out in the wilderness and then drove myself to nearest emergency clinic. I had 95.0 temp when I got there..I was in shock and did this. Now you tell me why I am still alive? There's not enough dumb luck in the whole world to cover all that.

When here she said:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp440748.html&highlight=#440748

TG wrote:
Ticker wrote:
I even drove myself to the clinic 45 minutes away with two broken legs after crawling 1/4 mile to get to the car. Cell phone didn't get reception where I was so that was the only way to get help.

WHOLLY CRAP!! I can't imagine!
Now I'm nervous...  It's snowing like crazy outside, I have to drive that bendy road to work in the morning....
Oh, well...Ive done it many times before.

If its any consolation I broke my legs while at the lake after a morning of trout fishing not in the snow. The lake is surrounded by large boulders and as I was walking back towards the car I stepped on a very large boulder and the darn thing flipped with me on it. My tackle box saved me from getting a head injury.

Just be cautious in the snow, drive slow. It also helps to know your car's recommended tire pressure and keep the tires properly inflated. You can usually find a sticker in either th glove box or door jam that tells the specific tire pressure for your car. I now carry a snow shovel and ice melt in the car during winter just in case of getting stuck.

The_P

« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2008, 09:42:34 AM »
Depends on the drama.

richard

« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2008, 09:54:27 AM »
ok since its been proven shes a big fat liar time to get rid of that nasty screename and avatar

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2008, 12:39:20 PM »
IRL drama is lame too.

Hello, self.

You don't sound like myself.

What's up? Why now? What do you think you're doing?

Uh oh, have I finally snapped and stopped remembering the exploits of my alter egos?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2008, 01:41:22 PM »
ok since its been proven shes a big fat liar time to get rid of that nasty screename and avatar
Yes please, because you're making me pee my pants and my chest is killing me!!   :LMAO:  I've having post-traumatic LMFAO syndrome.
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2008, 02:08:11 PM »
IRL drama is lame too.

Hello, self.

You don't sound like myself.

What's up? Why now? What do you think you're doing?

Uh oh, have I finally snapped and stopped remembering the exploits of my alter egos?

This is funny, you take it so seriously.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2008, 02:39:52 PM »
I hate drama, I avoid it almost all the time.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

richard

« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »
Yes please, because you're making me pee my pants and my chest is killing me!!   :LMAO:  I've having post-traumatic LMFAO syndrome.
Uh oh you better go see a doctor for that! :laugh: :plus:

richard

« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2008, 04:33:07 PM »
so do i. the reason im pointing out this bitches bs, is because she doesnt have aspergers at all. but gets on wp acting like something shes not (especially in the department of telling other aspies how to live)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2008, 06:23:52 PM »
This is funny, you take it so seriously.

Um, I was laughing my ass off this morning when I saw what you'd done, and when I was replying. This is me attempting to play along, and play variations on a theme.

Do you seriously think that I think I'm sleepwalking my way onto the forum and making posts using my own account? I was inviting you to make a funny response.

I know my sense of humor's odd-to-undiscernable. But practice makes possible.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2008, 02:10:40 AM »
so do i. the reason im pointing out this bitches bs, is because she doesnt have aspergers at all. but gets on wp acting like something shes not (especially in the department of telling other aspies how to live)

How do you know she doesn't have it? You can have more than one condition or are you assuming her having AS is another lie?

and um, haven't we both been in a drama before a few times?