Educational

Author Topic: Ever gotten sick from eating your own boogers?  (Read 3092 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Ever gotten sick from eating your own boogers?
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2011, 08:25:09 AM »
My son just started doing this a few days ago.   :thumbdn: :zombiefuck:

Time for the shock collar :zoinks:

I dreaded that when mine started and really what can you do beside gently distracting them thankfully most out grow it

I had a strong reaction which he thought was hilarious.  Now he does it because he thinks its funny.  I'm screwed.  :(

We all do at some thing they do that's inappropriate at one point it will go away soon enough
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2011, 11:12:49 AM »
This topic is seriously making me want to throw up.  :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :puke:

Y'all going to hell.  :thumbdn:

Maybe this is what I meant by literally sick. People who try and eat their boogers throw up.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2011, 11:39:20 AM »
This topic is seriously making me want to throw up.  :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :puke:

Maybe this is what I meant by literally sick. People who try and eat their boogers throw up.

Just the mention of it makes me want to hurl.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2011, 12:48:47 PM »

Is it specifically the sticky ones that glue your molars together like hard candy, or the crunchy ones that you have a hard time picking out  from between your teeth afterwards?  Either way, it's probably the snot breath that turns most people off.

:smarty:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2011, 12:59:42 PM »

Is it specifically the sticky ones that glue your molars together like hard candy, or the crunchy ones that you have a hard time picking out  from between your teeth afterwards?  Either way, it's probably the snot breath that turns most people off.

You are utterly revolting.

But luckily I don't have to deal with this on a regular basis , have fun watching your son do what you just described.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2011, 01:10:19 PM »

But luckily I don't have to deal with this on a regular basis , have fun watching your son do what you just described.  :zoinks:
That's good to know you don't eat boogers on a regular basis Squiddy.  :thumbup:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2011, 01:18:20 PM »

That's good to know you don't eat boogers on a regular basis Squiddy.  :thumbup:

Semi-regularly is probably often enough

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2011, 01:21:54 PM »

Never will.  :P

I meant as in , there are no toddlers in my house so I don't have to deal with little kids doing that.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2011, 01:41:43 PM »
That's the least of the toddler nastiness in my house right now.  He has reached a phase where he doesn't like having poop in his diaper, so as soon as he goes he takes it out.  He doesn't like it on his hands any better, so he wipes it off on the couch, curtains, walls, carpet, his clothes, my clothes, etc, etc, etc.  I even found a stash under the sofa where I think he thought he was hiding it.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2011, 01:57:47 PM »
That's the least of the toddler nastiness in my house right now.  He has reached a phase where he doesn't like having poop in his diaper, so as soon as he goes he takes it out.  He doesn't like it on his hands any better, so he wipes it off on the couch, curtains, walls, carpet, his clothes, my clothes, etc, etc, etc.  I even found a stash under the sofa where I think he thought he was hiding it.

The joys of parenthood.  :P

midlifeaspie

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2011, 01:59:06 PM »
 :poo: :shitfan: :darnit:

P7PSP

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2011, 02:08:02 PM »
Damn! That's a real trial by fire.  :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2011, 03:45:27 PM »

Must be time to start potty training him in that case.

Is the poop hard like it might be hurting him to get it out?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2011, 04:41:12 PM »

Pro Hart strikes again.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2011, 09:28:58 AM »

Must be time to start potty training him in that case.

Is the poop hard like it might be hurting him to get it out?

Yup.

No.