Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

HN Artificial Nail Extensions

(1/3) > >>

Peter:
This is just taking the piss:

--- Quote from: http://www.centralcollege.ac.uk/cont/part_time.php?page=course_view&id=62 ---HN Artificial Nail Extensions*
Course Leader:    Cathie MacKay
Email:    c.mackay@central-glasgow.ac.uk

BACKGROUND

This is an advanced course offered to students who have previously achieved the NQ module in Artificial Nail Structures.

COURSE CONTENT

The unit will allow students to perfect their skill in Gel, Silk, Fibreglass and Acrylic nails, as well as broadening their knowledge of the nail structure/ functions, disease/disorders and health and safety issues.

COURSE DATES

Tuesday Evenings 20 Mar 07 - 17 Jun 08

Wednesday 21 Mar 08 - 18 Nov 08

6pm - 9pm
--- End quote ---

30 year from now, the UK won't be able to build any ships, planes or tanks, but at least we'll be able to give the invaders some really good manicures.

Christopher McCandless:
Yup. I cant believe the taxpayer is funding some of these courses and "degrees"...

Parts:
They will be able to build ships out of artificial nails ::)

This is a problem in the US as well most people who know how to make things are getting older and older. In thirty years I have no idea what manufacturing will be like here either.  >:(

SovaNu:
artificial nails look weird and destroy the real nails, or so i've read. and how do they cut the nails with those things on? i don't get it. the whole fake nail thing gives me the jeebies.

Parts:

--- Quote from: Mozart's Balls on November 15, 2007, 02:16:45 AM ---artificial nails look weird and destroy the real nails, or so i've read. and how do they cut the nails with those things on? i don't get it. the whole fake nail thing gives me the jeebies.

--- End quote ---

Your not the only one.  I had a cashier give me change once and her talons touched my hand I almost dropped my change :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version