Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

HN Artificial Nail Extensions

<< < (2/3) > >>

Eclair:

--- Quote from: Mozart's Balls on November 15, 2007, 02:16:45 AM ---artificial nails look weird and destroy the real nails, or so i've read. and how do they cut the nails with those things on? i don't get it. the whole fake nail thing gives me the jeebies.

--- End quote ---

Yes, they soften the nail bed, and affect the quality of the nail produced.  I had a low break in one of my thumbnails once and had to get a fake one to protect it from coming off, and it damaged the quality of my real nail for quite some time. 

What annoys me is when people tell me my nails look really natural and then ask where I get them done.

- They are real FFS?????

Then when I tell them they are real they try to touch my hands and nails.  Retards.

Calandale:
yur mom/

Dexter Morgan:

--- Quote from: Peter on November 12, 2007, 09:33:26 AM ---This is just taking the piss:

--- Quote from: http://www.centralcollege.ac.uk/cont/part_time.php?page=course_view&id=62 ---HN Artificial Nail Extensions*
Course Leader:    Cathie MacKay
Email:    c.mackay@central-glasgow.ac.uk

BACKGROUND

This is an advanced course offered to students who have previously achieved the NQ module in Artificial Nail Structures.

COURSE CONTENT

The unit will allow students to perfect their skill in Gel, Silk, Fibreglass and Acrylic nails, as well as broadening their knowledge of the nail structure/ functions, disease/disorders and health and safety issues.

COURSE DATES

Tuesday Evenings 20 Mar 07 - 17 Jun 08

Wednesday 21 Mar 08 - 18 Nov 08

6pm - 9pm
--- End quote ---

30 year from now, the UK won't be able to build any ships, planes or tanks, but at least we'll be able to give the invaders some really good manicures.

--- End quote ---
I'm willing to bet ships cost a bit more than this course.

Peter:

--- Quote from: pit pat on November 18, 2007, 12:42:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: Peter on November 12, 2007, 09:33:26 AM ---This is just taking the piss:

--- Quote from: http://www.centralcollege.ac.uk/cont/part_time.php?page=course_view&id=62 ---HN Artificial Nail Extensions*
Course Leader:    Cathie MacKay
Email:    c.mackay@central-glasgow.ac.uk

BACKGROUND

This is an advanced course offered to students who have previously achieved the NQ module in Artificial Nail Structures.

COURSE CONTENT

The unit will allow students to perfect their skill in Gel, Silk, Fibreglass and Acrylic nails, as well as broadening their knowledge of the nail structure/ functions, disease/disorders and health and safety issues.

COURSE DATES

Tuesday Evenings 20 Mar 07 - 17 Jun 08

Wednesday 21 Mar 08 - 18 Nov 08

6pm - 9pm
--- End quote ---

30 year from now, the UK won't be able to build any ships, planes or tanks, but at least we'll be able to give the invaders some really good manicures.

--- End quote ---
I'm willing to bet ships cost a bit more than this course.

--- End quote ---

I'm willing to bet that courses on building ships have a comparable price to this course on building nails.

Lucifer:
why is this in the political bit?  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version