Author Topic: starbuline...  (Read 6156 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: starbuline...
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2007, 08:05:43 PM »
i honestly don't know of anything as bad as OCD. it's what's fucked me up in so many ways... and yes, stress makes it worse. it's anxiety related, though even on valium i still obey the core OCD rules. lately it's been letting up a little, which feels great. it's been so stressful.

try to take it easy Soph.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2007, 08:06:23 PM »
I'l sometimes walk into a convienient and have this intrusive thought of robbing the place, and I usually have to blink or making another weird facial movement  to counteract it because that is not something I would ever do, it;s not my character, I;ve had to do it for other violent I won;t even mention. Is that a part of OCD?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2007, 08:06:41 PM »
I just figure that what I have is executive dysfunction.
But, complex things really freak me out.

explain.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2007, 08:08:36 PM »
I'l sometimes walk into a convienient and have this intrusive thought of robbing the place, and I usually have to blink or making another weird facial movement  to counteract it because that is not something I would ever do, it;s not my character, I;ve had to do it for other violent I won;t even mention. Is that a part of OCD?

Often, I have similar thoughts. Just random things.
Like throwing my glasses off a bridge.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2007, 08:10:07 PM »
I just figure that what I have is executive dysfunction.
But, complex things really freak me out.

explain.

Well, like making a phone call.
I have to sit and psych myself up
to it, for quite some time.

Really, a lot of things. Anything outside
of my routine is difficult for me. But, I
figured that it was all just AS.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2007, 08:13:33 PM »

it can be.

sometimes i get thoughts in my head that tell me to do something destructive, and if i don't come up with a countering OCD fast i have to do it. i usually have to do something that i'd rather not do to balance it. it's like my brain wants to make me miserable. like it wants to protect me from life's misery by creating misery before life can think of some other misery... misery that i create myself is easier to handle than surprises thrown at me... that kind of deal. also boredom, whenever i have time to think it starts to create these miseries for me, these things to do so i don't think of worse things... or something. fuck i hate how my brain works. i'm good at analogies because my brain is so good at thinking about something nice and then jumping to some horrid thought from that by way of analogy and association. it's why i can be good at art and bad at life.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2007, 08:18:17 PM »
I get visions of hurting and killing people sometimes.  They just pop into my head.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Soph

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2007, 08:19:02 PM »
i got diagnosed with dysexecutive syndrome when i got my AS diagnosis. im fucked if i know whtat that is but i think it mgiht be the same thing as executive dysfuntion. when i tried looking it up all i got was about being with brain damage  :-\

Soph

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2007, 08:20:03 PM »
I get visions of hurting and killing people sometimes.  They just pop into my head.
im having a few violent images in my head right now

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2007, 08:23:50 PM »
Bright yellow shoes shoved up someone's ass?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2007, 08:25:15 PM »
i got diagnosed with dysexecutive syndrome when i got my AS diagnosis. im fucked if i know whtat that is but i think it mgiht be the same thing as executive dysfuntion. when i tried looking it up all i got was about being with brain damage  :-\

i dunno what that is. ??? sounds like something i have. :P

im having a few violent images in my head right now

prolly about Alex. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Soph

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2007, 08:31:32 PM »
bright yellow shoes up the ass sounds like a good idea.
when i told someone i had dysexecutive syndrome once they thought it meant i was half male half female. but then anubis used to think i was a transexual  :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2007, 08:33:03 PM »
The penis gives you away.  :laugh:

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2007, 09:41:06 PM »
Wow this is fucked

up.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2007, 09:48:47 PM »
She was great but the world was so mean to her. 
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name