Educational

Author Topic: starbuline...  (Read 6197 times)

Soph

Re: starbuline...
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2007, 05:41:34 AM »
shut up willow, ive only ever been nice to you, sophie liked you she used to say she liked your hair and stuff. yeah people leave people behind, but she didnt want that, she told me she didnt want to do it because she didnt want to leave me behind. she wrote in the suicide letters how sorry she was. she was 16 ffs, she was just a kid and she'd gone through more shit than anyone else even knows. its obvious people leave others behind when they do that, but why say something like that now in a thread about her? just leave it.

Soph

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2007, 05:42:30 AM »
actuakly fuck it, don't reply to that i dont want to get into this now.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2007, 05:52:23 AM »
I think Willow has a point though.

It's very hard on the people that love you. The thought of putting my family through that breaks my heart.

Whether she has a point or not isn't the issue- the point is that those who are suffering with the loss right now probably don't need to hear their upset mocked with crap like 'boo hoo'.  Why is it ok for her to mock their grieve? 

Soph

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2007, 06:00:36 AM »
its not ok
i can put up with shit from alex now but starbuline actually liked you willow. she never once said anything bad about you and asked me to ask you to join the first zomg site. i accept people can have their opinions on this but mocking me and other people who love her is just low

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2007, 06:11:39 AM »
shut up willow, ive only ever been nice to you, sophie liked you she used to say she liked your hair and stuff. yeah people leave people behind, but she didnt want that, she told me she didnt want to do it because she didnt want to leave me behind. she wrote in the suicide letters how sorry she was. she was 16 ffs, she was just a kid and she'd gone through more shit than anyone else even knows. its obvious people leave others behind when they do that, but why say something like that now in a thread about her? just leave it.

I don't think that Willow means to disrespect Sophie, Soph.

From the point of view of someone who has lost loved ones who were struggling to hold onto their lives because they didn't want to hurt their loved ones they are leaving behind, it's very sad that someone can be in so much pain that they feel like they have no other choice.  Life is such a precious gift that it seems like such a shame to waste it like that.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2007, 06:20:07 AM »
Who here think willow should kill herself say aye!

aye
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Soph

« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2007, 06:22:39 AM »

From the point of view of someone who has lost loved ones who were struggling to hold onto their lives because they didn't want to hurt their loved ones they are leaving behind, it's very sad that someone can be in so much pain that they feel like they have no other choice.  Life is such a precious gift that it seems like such a shame to waste it like that.
yeah, that is true.
she knew she'd hurt people and that hurt her even more to know that and she tried for so long, shes been depressed for years and suicidal for ages, she stayed alive when she was in so much pain, BECAUSE she didn't want to hurt other people. she wasn't a selfish person, she was just hurting too much to carry on.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2007, 08:36:12 AM »
The only ones who are stupid are those who are so young yet kill themselves and leave behind mourning loved ones.   Suicide is very selfish, I know just as much as anyone that fact.    I feel 10 times more sorry for the people that are still alive dealing with the mess those two kids left behind.    They couldn't bear to handle life and adversity any longer, so they took the easy way out and avoided future pain and anguish.  There are people that are in exponentially worse situations that persevere and overcome.    Suicide is never really an answer, just a big cop out.

I was hoping to avoid all the vitriol out here, but
'twould seem that some just MUST reopen this
crap.

1. There is nothing stupid about it. You're going to have
to prove that point.

2. Selfish? This one was done out of love.  :finger:

3. You do? Have you looked at what's on the other side?
Living with sorrow here is NOTHING like being dead.

4. Again, don't think this is the easy way. Star had a pretty
damned good clue what she would face, and did it anyhow.
It was an act of fucking courage.

5. What does situation have to do with this? You could put
me in a gulag, and I'd probably be happier (whatever the
fuck that means) than I am in my fairly comfortable life.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2007, 08:39:13 AM »
its not ok
i can put up with shit from alex now but starbuline actually liked you willow. she never once said anything bad about you and asked me to ask you to join the first zomg site. i accept people can have their opinions on this but mocking me and other people who love her is just low

I think recent events in her own life may
have changed willow. She's not been what
she was.

willow

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2007, 08:39:36 AM »
Who here think willow should kill herself say aye!

aye

OMGZ.....I think I shall...goodbye, cold, cruel evil world!!

<hangs self>

fuck off. everyone has a right to their opinion.
I never said people shouldn't feel sad...I said it was a fucking selfish act.
you can cry...and I can think it is a shitty thing to do.
funny thing, free speech.

(pssst...want a tissue?)

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2007, 08:39:53 AM »

She's got a damned funny way to show that, then.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2007, 09:23:07 AM »
Whatever you think of people who commit suicide is it really too much to ask that you keep your fucking mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say to the people who cared for her and are grieving her death?  Do you really feel that your need to exercise your free speech on this issue is reason enough to further upset the people who have lost someone they cared about?  Is a little basic respect really too much to ask for?

exactly.

i know you're dealing with your own stuff Willow but it's just low to come here and insult grieving people, that makes *you* acting selfishly. you're kicking people when they are down.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

The_P

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2007, 09:43:20 AM »
When Willow is cynical, she's a horrible person. When I do it, it's comical.

Double-standards all round.

I've been thinking of calling out Alex Plank on YouTube for lying over this Starbuline business. Shall I, people?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2007, 09:47:40 AM »
The only ones I can feel sorry for are the ones who are left behind.

Cal: 1. Stupid?  Things can change and get better in your life.  If you work hard to improve, so can the situation and circumstances around you.   Suicide is giving up and not trying to change.   Something great could be just around the corner if one is walking in the right direction.

2.  Done out of love for some person she probably knew for less than a couple years.   She left behind family members who knew her for her entire life.   My parents would be in horrible shape if I succeeded in killing myself.   To not think of what it would do to the people who still live, is selfish.

3.  My life has been pretty fucked up before and I have contemplated suicide many times.   The other side could actually be worse than what it is here.   The pain and suffering of life can be appreciated after a while.  If you are saying that you know what it is like to be dead, then you are full of shit.

4.   Nobody really has a clue of what they will face when they die.  The may claim otherwise, but that is up to faith which is basically delusion.   People who kill themselves are missing out on the rest of their life, who knows what great things would have been in store if they just held on for a bit longer? 

5. Situation has everything to do with it.   My friend's father will have to eat out of a tube for the rest of his life, can't talk and is barely strong enough to even walk.   If he can stay strong and live, then some spoiled ass teenagers sure as hell can.   I would wager my father was raised in 10 times worse a situation and he survived and now thrives.   They were just weak, and their end suits them in that regard.

Tired of being nice about this kind of shit.  She wasted potential, just like many of stupid people do all the time.   My cousin killed himself 8 years ago, and he wasted his potential as well.   He was facing a 30 year prison sentence though, something these fucking kids have no clue about.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Soph

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2007, 09:51:18 AM »
she didn't nkow what potential she has. she thought it was all over for her. she couldn't get any of what she needed or wanted out of life. she was only just 16 and she'd already been through more shit than msot people ever have to go through. she wasn't thinking properly by the end. she was so consumed by everything she felt after michael had gone and because of her depression, that she didn't think in terms of what could happen, what potential she had. she wasn't thinking rationally. she was depressed - she couldn't see over the depression.

edit - fixed the age. my '6' key is dodgy. she wasnt only just 1, she was only jsut 16
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 09:54:08 AM by Soph »