Author Topic: Post something good that happened today  (Read 93629 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Post something good that happened today
« Reply #2265 on: May 28, 2009, 12:44:55 PM »
27 orgasms at one time.

I am left some tea for one of my wives, royal vitality.

Brining my mom some ginseng extract.   It has poison in it,  hydrogenated oils. :laugh:  cotain seed oil :laugh:  naive :laugh:  Chlorophyll to, that is harmless, and actually benefical.   I find it eases suspicions. >:D  First you have to understand the other ones though :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Blasted

« Reply #2266 on: May 29, 2009, 10:55:33 AM »
Just checked my email for the first time in days and found out that the college lesbian has invited me to her house for a drink with her and her friends.  Too bad I'm not going.  Plus, I should not be getting attached to them anyway since they're going uni and I'm stuck in college  :zoinks:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2267 on: May 29, 2009, 11:00:56 AM »
Just checked my email for the first time in days and found out that the college lesbian has invited me to her house for a drink with her and her friends.  Too bad I'm not going.  Plus, I should not be getting attached to them anyway since they're going uni and I'm stuck in college  :zoinks:
"the college lesbian"?    She is the official college lesbian?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Blasted

« Reply #2268 on: May 29, 2009, 11:02:03 AM »
Yup.  Even though she's not out, everyone knows anyway just by taking one look at her.  I'm too girly so I hardly get noticed unless I tell people  :zoinks:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2269 on: May 29, 2009, 11:46:35 AM »
Nah, Linksys routers should be decent enough. Maybe you need to check if you can download an updated firmware. :-\

I was thinking about my Netgear router--a firmware change to an open source variant not manufactured by Netgear did the trick. No more timeouts.

I followed your suggestion and upgraded the firmware, and I've not noticed nearly as many timeouts lately.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2270 on: May 29, 2009, 12:03:10 PM »
It sunned.  I like it when it does that.  It meant that Waggy was cooperative when I trimmed her fur, it's good for the plants and fish in the garden and it keeps the slugs from breeding.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2271 on: May 29, 2009, 12:36:44 PM »
I didn't die!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2272 on: May 29, 2009, 01:17:02 PM »
Nah, Linksys routers should be decent enough. Maybe you need to check if you can download an updated firmware. :-\

I was thinking about my Netgear router--a firmware change to an open source variant not manufactured by Netgear did the trick. No more timeouts.

I followed your suggestion and upgraded the firmware, and I've not noticed nearly as many timeouts lately.

Excellent. I hope it continues to work for you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2273 on: May 29, 2009, 01:17:23 PM »
I didn't die!

You thought you would? :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2274 on: May 29, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »
I didn't die!

No, but you never really know do you? Nothing good had happened that I could think of, so I came up with that. Now I have good news. My daughter visited her potential pre-school for the Fall and was excited. However, she has to be 100% Potty Trained to get in, so I just got off the phone with her as she was in the middle of pooping on the potty. I am very proud of her. She knows how to use the potty, but seems to be too lazy to bother with it like the other two. We've been trying for quite some time with her.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 01:24:53 PM by Trigger11 »
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2275 on: May 29, 2009, 01:21:46 PM »
 :thumbup:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2276 on: May 29, 2009, 01:49:06 PM »
I didn't die!

No, but you never really know do you? Nothing good had happened that I could think of, so I came up with that. Now I have good news. My daughter visited her potential pre-school for the Fall and was excited. However, she has to be 100% Potty Trained to get in, so I just got off the phone with her as she was in the middle of pooping on the potty. I am very proud of her. She knows how to use the potty, but seems to be too lazy to bother with it like the other two. We've been trying for quite some time with her.

By those standards, my daughter could not have gone to preschool until she was six and even then she had some accidents.  She could not feel it when she needed to go the way most people can.

Is there a back-up plan for your daughter, a preschool that will admit her even if she is not 100% potty trained?

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2277 on: May 29, 2009, 02:00:33 PM »
I didn't die!

By those standards, my daughter could not have gone to preschool until she was six and even then she had some accidents.  She could not feel it when she needed to go the way most people can.

Is there a back-up plan for your daughter, a preschool that will admit her even if she is not 100% potty trained?

Nope! She turns three the first day of school, so if she has to wait another year or come in at the half-way point, then so be it. She will be the third sibling to go to this pre-school, so they would let her in late. This is pretty much the only affordable, non-religious based pre-school in the area. The majority are run out of churches and may be free, but they it is more like Sunday School, so no way in hell I would send my kids to such a place. I want them to grow up with religious intolerance and not be shackled by one single belief system.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2278 on: May 29, 2009, 04:01:47 PM »

its's all mixe d up right now. I am not so sure that i can separate all the ire from the glee

I did good

I was made over for it

which is which

didn't puke so that's good.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2279 on: May 31, 2009, 05:30:52 PM »
My first strawberries of this year are getting a blush.
Hope the birds will not notice.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!