Educational

Author Topic: My ask away thread  (Read 30533 times)

The_P

Re: My ask away thread
« Reply #1170 on: December 20, 2007, 10:14:50 AM »
that's certainly possible. but noone in their right mind would fuck a guy on the toilet.

Unless she's taken a liking to the smell of poo.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1171 on: December 20, 2007, 03:15:28 PM »
that's certainly possible. but noone in their right mind would fuck a guy on the toilet.

I've been fucked on the toilet. :laugh:

The_P

« Reply #1172 on: December 21, 2007, 01:17:48 PM »

Anal or vaginal? Did she feel warm and moist? Perverted minds must know about the unknown.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1173 on: December 21, 2007, 01:32:10 PM »

Anal or vaginal? Did she feel warm and moist? Perverted minds must know about the unknown.

Ask my girlfriend, no just kidding. :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

The_P

« Reply #1174 on: December 21, 2007, 01:36:04 PM »

You think you can take me, you little bitch? You wouldn't know where to begin.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1175 on: December 21, 2007, 05:12:56 PM »

Vaginal only. Well, and blow jobs.
Felt as expected. I mean, who's
going to jump you on the can, if
they're NOT excited?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1176 on: December 22, 2007, 12:37:19 PM »
I don't fuckn know it all, I just read alot.  I happend to been through alot of stuff to that has taught me alot, things I think I should share with others.

You think you can take me, you little bitch? You wouldn't know where to begin.

One of my fears is a girlfriend or wife is going to get mad for me pestering them over sex.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1177 on: December 22, 2007, 12:51:21 PM »
I only set my alarm once a day myself, I have alot I want to get done, losts of people I wish to share my gifts with.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1178 on: December 22, 2007, 04:47:01 PM »

One of my fears is a girlfriend or wife is going to get mad for me pestering them over sex.

I wouldn't worry about it,
if I were you.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1179 on: December 24, 2007, 04:58:05 PM »
Why, are you a magical elf who sprinkles magical pixie dust/ginger powder on her  so I don't have to worry?

If you are, sprinkle on some on Dunc's wife to, so she can pest the fuck out of Dunc.  Put so much that he complains about her aurosal level.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1180 on: December 24, 2007, 05:04:15 PM »
???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #1181 on: December 24, 2007, 08:09:27 PM »
Why, are you a magical elf who sprinkles magical pixie dust/ginger powder on her  so I don't have to worry?

If you are, sprinkle on some on Dunc's wife to, so she can pest the fuck out of Dunc.  Put so much that he complains about her aurosal level.

How long have you been here exactly, Randy? PI doesn't need any.  :lol:

ozymandias

« Reply #1182 on: December 24, 2007, 08:32:38 PM »

How long have you been here exactly, Randy? PI doesn't need any.  :lol:

:plus:

Two words randini spumoni  SPELL CHECK, repeat, two words, SPELL CHECK, if you want people to get your "humor".   ::)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1183 on: December 29, 2007, 01:27:17 PM »
Dunc, please, she says she is purposefulinsanity, but probably needs 5000cups of ginger.  Tell her I said that.
Sounds rough, but I set very high standarts, tough fuckn ginger snap cookies :wanker:  Soon as I get a hold of Jessica, she will be screaming for mercy, than you can see how its really done.  I don't give just average, I go for an all out attack.  Oh fuck, here comes the energy,  sometimes my imagination can give me such energy and power.  Oh shit, here it comes.  Its just fuckn amazing, I imagined I am full of energy that makes me stronger, if I build it up enough, I get such a charge.

Its not really that bad, remember I am the stupid one. ::)

duncvis

« Reply #1184 on: December 29, 2007, 02:51:52 PM »
 :indeed: I'll remember.  :toporly: