Educational

Author Topic: My ask away thread  (Read 30254 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: My ask away thread
« Reply #1290 on: February 12, 2008, 04:17:23 AM »
Oh I agree that if you're going to slice someone you want them to notice, but sometimes it can be fun using the 'I have no idea why you would take it that way  :angel:' technique against those who are a fan of it. >:D

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1291 on: February 12, 2008, 04:19:18 AM »
Someday, we shall have to play.
You've been trying, but there's
not enough of me to spare to face
you.

The_P

« Reply #1292 on: February 12, 2008, 02:49:03 PM »
Would you fuck any of your male friends, if you had the opportunity?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1293 on: February 12, 2008, 03:54:55 PM »
Most specifically, would you shag pea?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1294 on: February 12, 2008, 06:40:30 PM »
Would you fuck any of your male friends, if you had the opportunity?

This isn't a simple question for me - I honestly don't know.  That's not to say there isn't anyone I find attractive, but it would depend on the situation. Fucking a friend for real can turn the friendship sour if you're not both in the right place in your head about it.  I don't know- maybe I'm becoming a little less hedonistic as I get older.   :-\

The_P

« Reply #1295 on: February 13, 2008, 04:42:44 AM »

:P

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1296 on: February 13, 2008, 04:43:38 AM »

Dammit I missed that one:

Wouldn't everyone??  :eyebrows:

The_P

« Reply #1297 on: February 13, 2008, 05:44:29 AM »

Dammit I missed that one:

Wouldn't everyone??  :eyebrows:

I don't see why it's impossible for me. :P

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1298 on: February 15, 2008, 10:32:37 AM »
What is your favourite activity to do with your kids?   What seems to be theirs?

It was pretty early when I started my love for video games and arcades.    My parents always wanted to go to the beach.
:P   Internets are super serious.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1299 on: February 15, 2008, 01:14:59 PM »
What is your favourite activity to do with your kids?   What seems to be theirs?

It was pretty early when I started my love for video games and arcades.    My parents always wanted to go to the beach.

I like to do whatever makes them happy.  All 3 of them have different favourites.  My eldest (AS boy-11) has a pretty low tolerance for spending time with other people.  He's much happier on his PC or games consoles, but he loves it if you take the time to listen to him talk about his interests- mainly video games and the simpsons. My daughter (9) is a bit of a girly girl- she loves us to have shopping trips together or watch a movie together.  She also loves to do arts and crafts with me and she really loves cooking.
The littlest one (AS boy-4) is very like his elder brother- he loves computers and video games.   Our favourite thing to do together is cuddle up on the sofa together and watch Peppa Pig, but he also enjoys helping me cook. 

Perhaps your parents thought you'd benefit from some fresh air- sometimes you have to drag kids away from their favourite indoor activities just so they get some exercise  :laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #1300 on: February 15, 2008, 01:24:07 PM »

Perhaps your parents thought you'd benefit from some fresh air- sometimes you have to drag kids away from their favourite indoor activities just so they get some exercise  :laugh:

That is the truth.   :thumbup:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1301 on: February 15, 2008, 02:36:36 PM »

That is the truth.   :thumbup:
I already played soccer once a week (practiced 3 times a week).   I played football outside in the side yard with neighborhood kids and we had a pool that I swam in with the same neighborhood friends.   I was really tan as a kid and played outside quite a bit, but I loved games as well.  In high school the outdoor stuff took a back seat to games and music.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1302 on: February 15, 2008, 03:56:54 PM »
Truely, I am an alturistic guy, and ignoring everying I post is a bit unwise.  When I am reading my magazines by PHDs, known as life extension magazine, I sometimes find  things on autism, which is related to aspergers syndrome.  I have to put my hate aside, and make what I found known to people who  I think should have it.

With that said, do you still think its wise to ignore everything I post?

Rickets, has several markers like autism, and go away with vitamin D supplementation.  This is suggestive of something to me, and apparently to the scientist who saw it.  Lack of vitamin D during the devoplemental years affects numerous proteins in the body, nervous system included.  The RDI for vitamin D itself is pathetically low, and Vitamin D in milk, that is required to be added, is ergocalciferol, inefficent plant form.  Vitamin D is fat souble vitamin, and the liver processes fat.  Dandelion root helps the liver, and its what I mentioned awhile ago in this thread.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1303 on: February 15, 2008, 04:23:05 PM »
It wasn't meant as an attack you by highlighting words.

You quit smoking, are  you stepping on my territory?  Nah,  bet you won't, sex isn't worth it that bad.  It is to me, its so I can be deluided more, bring on the challanges! >:D
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1304 on: February 16, 2008, 04:04:03 AM »
Did someone just say something??