Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144698 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #8655 on: July 07, 2011, 09:49:54 AM »
it was because nobody had permission to do that, but its over now. perhaps you can fit in her purse though, (i'm shure you look like skeletor with a emo style haircut :P)
that way you will never have to leave coolaway
:skywarp:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #8656 on: July 07, 2011, 09:51:00 AM »
it was because nobody had permission to do that, but its over now. perhaps you can fit in her purse though, that way you will never have to leave coolaway

:LMAO:

I think your haemorroid would have made more sense than that trainwreck of a post.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #8657 on: July 07, 2011, 09:53:51 AM »
but isnt it a good idea? that way you can just pop your head up out of her purse to say hello

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #8658 on: July 07, 2011, 09:54:39 AM »
but isnt it a good idea? that way you can just pop your head up out of her purse to say hello

What are you on? , I want some.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #8659 on: July 07, 2011, 10:37:54 AM »
you look like this girl i know named hilary. not bad looking but next time if i was you i'd wear a different shirt, :nerdy:

If there's an insult minus provocation intermixed in there somewhere, I'd recommend you keep your tongue where your dick is because that's all the licking it'll ever get.
Flibbit.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #8660 on: July 07, 2011, 10:41:13 AM »
Don't be giving him ideas!

« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:43:07 AM by Schleed »

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #8661 on: July 07, 2011, 10:43:51 AM »
You're right. I should sell them to him.
Flibbit.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #8662 on: July 07, 2011, 10:44:57 AM »
you look like this girl i know named hilary. not bad looking but next time if i was you i'd wear a different shirt, :nerdy:

If there's an insult minus provocation intermixed in there somewhere, I'd recommend you keep your tongue where your dick is because that's all the licking it'll ever get.
that wasnt a insult. i'd just wear a different shirt if i was you and i know somebody that looks like you. thats all, jesus  :tard:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #8663 on: July 07, 2011, 10:45:29 AM »

He'll change his avatar to himself licking his own spunking willy. There's fuck all eye bleach to go around as it is. :dunno:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #8664 on: July 07, 2011, 10:48:12 AM »

He'll change his avatar to himself licking his own spunking willy. There's fuck all eye bleach to go around as it is. :dunno:

I used up the last of my supply on Dook :(

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #8665 on: July 07, 2011, 11:05:50 AM »

that wasnt a insult. i'd just wear a different shirt if i was you and i know somebody that looks like you. thats all, jesus  :tard:

My apologies then. I wasn't sure and since you seem like you're picking fights in the other threads, I assumed wrong.

I wasn't going for anything miraculous. Actually, I just took a picture in what I had on that day. I'm usually a jeans and T-shirt/Oxford kinda woman. And I don't feel a need to look any sexier than I might look now, since I get enough stares and cat calls on the street beyond my liking. (It's the city; more men, fewer compunctions.)

I don't want to be ugly. But I do want to be respected, and feeling like a guy's undressing me with his eyes without my permission... feels gross and invasive. I don't ask men not to do it, I just ask that I not know about it. It's only polite.

Having been a lifelong freaky nerd, I'm not used to be seen as a piece of meat rather than a walking brain.
Flibbit.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #8666 on: July 07, 2011, 11:09:27 AM »
Having been a lifelong freaky nerd, I'm not used to be seen as a piece of meat rather than a walking brain.

Ricky is gay, so unlikely to be viewing you as a piece of meat.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #8667 on: July 07, 2011, 11:10:53 AM »

My apologies then. I wasn't sure and since you seem like you're picking fights in the other threads, I assumed wrong.

I wasn't going for anything miraculous. Actually, I just took a picture in what I had on that day. I'm usually a jeans and T-shirt/Oxford kinda woman. And I don't feel a need to look any sexier than I might look now, since I get enough stares and cat calls on the street beyond my liking. (It's the city; more men, fewer compunctions.)

I don't want to be ugly. But I do want to be respected, and feeling like a guy's undressing me with his eyes without my permission... feels gross and invasive. I don't ask men not to do it, I just ask that I not know about it. It's only polite.

oh no problem. you arent ugly, finding the right clothes is hard to do. i buy my shirts, socks and underwares from the dominican republic. they seem to know how to make clothes actually fit a person. i'd actually love it if guys or girls undressed me with thier eyes  :nerdy:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #8668 on: July 07, 2011, 11:12:45 AM »
i'm bisexual. wrap your brain around that one for a second. hopefully you dont get sidetracked because it is kind of confusing that someone could actually be that way omg.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #8669 on: July 07, 2011, 11:15:27 AM »
i'm bisexual. wrap your brain around that one for a second. hopefully you dont get sidetracked because it is kind of confusing that someone could actually be that way omg.

So long as you are still gay enough for me sweetie  :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat: :pinkbeat: