Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 145309 times)

P7PSP

Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #7380 on: December 30, 2010, 07:36:56 PM »
why do people always associate white trash with redneck ?

For instance, because of where I am from I might be white trash, but I am NOT a redneck  :laugh:
Don't let it get you down eris. I consider you white trash.  :hug: 

Hey I haven't got laid no, but I could do if I was desperate -I just have standards :laugh:

Pentagram on the other hand, he couldn't get sex with a blind prostitute badger
Don't be hating Soph, Felcher did nail the neighbors pig.

eris

« Reply #7381 on: December 30, 2010, 07:45:05 PM »

For instance, because of where I am from I might be white trash, but I am NOT a redneck  :laugh:
Don't let it get you down eris. I consider you white trash.  :hug: 

;)

and if youve got any good west virginia jokes Im ready to hear them. ive probably heard it before though.

I grew up with a kid that supposidly fucked a sheep in 9th grade

DukeNukem

« Reply #7382 on: December 30, 2010, 07:53:43 PM »
Hey I haven't got laid no, but I could do if I was desperate -I just have standards :laugh:

Pentagram on the other hand, he couldn't get sex with a blind prostitute badger

And that's your excuse to as why you can't get laid, ASSpie tranny. :wanker:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7383 on: December 30, 2010, 08:03:49 PM »
What excuse? I could easily fuck an ugly or average girl if I went to a club. I'm only attracted to extremely hot women though, and I'm not ashamed of being unable to get them - 99% of other guys couldn't either

You couldn't fuck ANYONE though unless you put a bag over your head and a corset on, then maybe some heavily intoxicated man would shag you in desperation

DukeNukem

« Reply #7384 on: December 30, 2010, 08:11:45 PM »
What excuse? I could easily fuck an ugly or average girl if I went to a club. I'm only attracted to extremely hot women though, and I'm not ashamed of being unable to get them - 99% of other guys couldn't either

You couldn't fuck ANYONE though unless you put a bag over your head and a corset on, then maybe some heavily intoxicated man would shag you in desperation

You're just like Tim Tex. Your standards are too high and rigid. And you have a vagina. Except it's inverted, because you wanted to be a MAN!

Well, too bad, bitch, the best the doctors could do was to invert your vagina and give you some testosterone.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7385 on: December 30, 2010, 08:14:43 PM »
Yeah - I'm trans and I'd STILL get more women than you  :zoinks:

DukeNukem

« Reply #7386 on: December 30, 2010, 08:19:25 PM »
Yeah - I'm trans and I'd STILL get more women than you  :zoinks:

I don't think a woman would ever go out with such a feminine looking "dude" such as yourself. :orly:

richard

« Reply #7387 on: December 30, 2010, 08:25:35 PM »
If i was a woman i'd go out with her

DukeNukem

« Reply #7388 on: December 30, 2010, 08:36:48 PM »
If i was a woman i'd go out with her

That would be the only woman you could ever go out with. :wanker:

richard

« Reply #7389 on: December 30, 2010, 08:43:37 PM »
And then the sky would fall on my head.  :(

DukeNukem

« Reply #7390 on: December 30, 2010, 08:47:54 PM »
And then the sky would fall on my head.  :(

Normally, clouds aren't solid, but in your case, your head is so thick, not even clouds could go through it.

richard

« Reply #7391 on: December 30, 2010, 09:25:38 PM »
well that was fucking stupid. maybe if we lived on jupiter yeah, But not here. you might aswell be living there though

your full of hot fucking air

Scrapheap

« Reply #7392 on: December 30, 2010, 11:17:40 PM »
I'm better looking than you though  :nerdy:

That's what YOU think, Sophia. :hahaha:
lol you seriously think you look better than me?  :LMAO:

I'd let Soph do me with a strap-on LONG before I'd ever soil my cock with you Dupe.  ::)

I thought Soph had a penis and balls. You know, the THINGS that makes a man, a man?

Or maybe Soph's inverted vagina is useless for sex...
Soph hasn't been laid any more than you have (not counting the neighbors pig, that is) but she doesn't have to grovel just to have internet friends.

Someone answer my question:

Is Soph's vagina still intact or has it been inverted?

Just because you ask a question in 99pt letters, doesn't obligate anyone to respond to your question. If I was Soph, I would've ignored you just for the reason that you demanded an answer in such big letters. That having been said, Soph has made a good point that she can get laid whenever she wants to, and unlike you, she can actually make good on that promise. You on the other hand, couldn't get laid in a free whorehouse on a "fuck the big, fat, ugly, snagletoothed retard night".

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

DukeNukem

« Reply #7393 on: December 30, 2010, 11:30:29 PM »
well that was fucking stupid. maybe if we lived on jupiter yeah, But not here. you might aswell be living there though

your full of hot fucking air

Every-fucking-thing you say is stupid. You shouldn't even be part of the gene pool. :orly:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7394 on: December 31, 2010, 04:06:15 AM »

What's the difference?   :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"