Educational

Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 145453 times)

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2006, 04:48:42 AM »
http://i72.imagethrust.com/i/107907/npeterclitakeddesert3p200.jpg

Peter will fuck a dead person if he is resonably horny  and resonably fresh.  He will fuck an animal, same conditions. There is a bit  of symbolism in there. A little something to laugh at if you catch it.  Read Peter's thread for a clue. Its something about sex.

Â« Last Edit: Today at 01:18:42 AM by Omega_Female »

What did omega edit?  :-\

Fluorescent was having trouble getting the image to show, so i fixed it for him.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2006, 04:53:02 AM »
damn, i was hoping for a can of beans to open up.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2006, 05:00:06 AM »
How about this?  I said this when I was younger without knowing what it meant.  This is how bad my humour obession is.

Bubble gum, keeps you douching!!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2006, 05:03:05 AM »
bad may be a correct assessment, unless its over my head.
Misunderstood.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2006, 05:09:00 AM »
damn, i was hoping for a can of beans to open up.

i think you meant can of worms, McJagger.  :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2006, 05:20:34 AM »
No Peter, he meant beans.  I said nutritious foods make good wank, that is why he said beans and not worms.  People don't generally eat worms. Beans are nutritous and can give people trouble. The fact that it agrees makes it funnier.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 05:23:41 AM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2006, 09:18:42 AM »
No Peter, he meant beans.  I said nutritious foods make good wank, that is why he said beans and not worms.  People don't generally eat worms. Beans are nutritous and can give people trouble. The fact that it agrees makes it funnier.

I suspect that worms are a lot more nutritious than beans.  You could eat some worms and see how good a wank they give you compared to beans.  How would you prepare worms?  Raw and wriggling?  Pickled?  Fried?  Roasted?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2006, 10:31:41 AM »
battered in flour(escent) and deep fried.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2006, 08:57:06 AM »
Peter, are you sure you would not like worms?, don't they look like something you like? >:D

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2006, 02:58:30 AM »
i just wanted to show fluorescent that  i just got a webcam also, and i was able to submit photos the very same day.

and my webcame supports my massive ego.  i am a beautiful person, just like peter and HG.  So according to eamonn i must be NPD and cannot be AS a'tall.
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2006, 03:44:36 AM »
Shut up, mcfagger and dont put words in my mouth. I say your NPD and ADHD because that's all the symptoms you display not just because you think you're beautiful (you're not, by the way) Your reaction to my assertions you have NPD is actually a textbook NPD reaction. You know deep down there's truth to it but your ego tells you otherwise and you feel slighted and become grandiose about it, attack me and keep on telling yourself you're AS. Arent you too old to be wearing caps, pretending to be someone else all the time and watching children's cartoons?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2006, 03:52:21 AM »
Shut up, mcfagger and dont put words in my mouth. I say your NPD and ADHD because that's all the symptoms you display not just because you think you're beautiful (you're not, by the way) Your reaction to my assertions you have NPD is actually a textbook NPD reaction. You know deep down there's truth to it but your ego tells you otherwise and you feel slighted and become grandiose about it, attack me and keep on telling yourself you're AS. Arent you too old to be wearing caps, pretending to be someone else all the time and watching children's cartoons?

Arent you too old to be wearing caps, pretending to be someone else all the time and watching children's cartoons?

wtf.  you are becoming weak of mind eamonn and not to sound of judgement.  what do you mean here?
am i supposed to act a certain way because of my age?

am i supposed to act a certain way because of the social challenges i struggle to overcome?
Your reaction to my assertions you have NPD is actually a textbook NPD reaction. You know deep down there's truth to it but your ego tells you otherwise and you feel slighted and become grandiose about it, attack me and keep on telling yourself you're AS.
oh yeah E, i'm the bully here.
attack me
you fucking sympathy whore.  trying to guilt me into not making fun of your red hair or unibrow.
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2006, 04:11:20 AM »
Yeah because im saying how you bringing up the dole has killed people before and is a cheap dig. I know it's a cheap dig but that's what  most of us seem to be here for. Im having fun with you. So bring it you juvenile fuckwit!

Eamonn

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2006, 04:13:56 AM »
mcjagger, you dont seem to get that i dont have your ego, so anything you say doesnt hurt me. Im having a laugh at your expense and if a friend or brother is up then we have a laugh at you. Far from feeling sorry for myself or getting worried about your desperate attacks.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2006, 04:23:17 AM »
i know about my confidence.  i know about yours.  its all relative, and concerns itself with both of us , individually.

i see how you are preparing for battle, though.
you are establishing your out even before i have you cacked into a corner.  you can always say that i bore you and that you are toying with me.  i admit, i am toying with you, but you certainly do now bore me.

a friend or a brother.
gain your allies, build your defenses.  i must caution that a defensive position is not a strong position.
Misunderstood.