Educational

Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144304 times)

peegai

Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2006, 09:02:47 PM »
Hypnotica runs like a baby from intensity. Mc Jagger is the only one I have seen so far that gives me a challenge.

Yeah -- the Village Idiots Challenge.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2006, 11:15:34 PM »
er, um pea gai, did you know that i had a 3.7 GPA in college (yes english was my struggle).

swear to god that i had gotten straight A's in everything but english(C) and geography (C).

also i have an iq of 159.

hmmmm.  perhaps your problem is in the symantics of my inability to communicate my thoughts.
in total i would say that is a fair achievement for someone with dyslexia.  one more thing,  i never, ever, even studied for tests.  all i did was show up to every class to the reading and the required work.  never crammed for finals.  why should i when i have a near photographic memory (short term always and long term often).

peagai, do you like apples?

Misunderstood.

Triste

« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2006, 03:39:19 AM »
(mediator intervenes)
Hello? 
Is there a common theme here?
Are we off-topic?
Is this some testosterone-fueled duel of words? 
Nice to be able to hide behind your computers, but really, the three of you should go back to your corners, take a deep breath, wipe the sweat from your brows, and find a room.
This is not the place for such a disagreement.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Eamonn

« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2006, 03:58:03 AM »
This is Intensity. Everywheres a place for such disagreement, or so it seems. *Shakes head in disgust, yet with just a trace of a smug (though distant) self-congratulatory satisfaction at the same time*
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 04:02:12 AM by Eamonn »

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2006, 04:11:33 AM »
http://i72.imagethrust.com/i/107907/npeterclitakeddesert3p200.jpg

Peter will fuck a dead person if he is resonably horny  and resonably fresh.  He will fuck an animal, same conditions. There is a bit  of symbolism in there. A little something to laugh at if you catch it.  Read Peter's thread for a clue. Its something about sex.

Â« Last Edit: Today at 01:18:42 AM by Omega_Female »

What did omega edit?  :-\

14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

duncvis

« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2006, 04:13:01 AM »
http://i72.imagethrust.com/i/107907/npeterclitakeddesert3p200.jpg

Peter will fuck a dead person if he is resonably horny  and resonably fresh.  He will fuck an animal, same conditions. There is a bit  of symbolism in there. A little something to laugh at if you catch it.  Read Peter's thread for a clue. Its something about sex.

Â« Last Edit: Today at 01:18:42 AM by Omega_Female »

What did omega edit?  :-\

Fixed the [img] tag I think.

peegai

« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2006, 04:18:06 AM »
er, um pea gai, did you know that i had a 3.7 GPA in college (yes english was my struggle).

swear to god that i had gotten straight A's in everything but english(C) and geography (C).

hmmmm.  perhaps your problem is in the symantics of my inability to communicate my thoughts.
in total i would say that is a fair achievement for someone with dyslexia.  one more thing,  i never, ever, even studied for tests.  all i did was show up to every class to the reading and the required work.  never crammed for finals.  why should i when i have a near photographic memory (short term always and long term often).

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Yes, I like to eat apples. Occasionally, though.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 04:21:19 AM by peegai »

peegai

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2006, 04:30:52 AM »
(mediator intervenes)
Hello? 
Is there a common theme here?
Are we off-topic?
Is this some testosterone-fueled duel of words? 
Nice to be able to hide behind your computers, but really, the three of you should go back to your corners, take a deep breath, wipe the sweat from your brows, and find a room.
This is not the place for such a disagreement.
Thanks for your cooperation.

"Oh, hey boys -- if you don't wish to comply, wank yourself over my picture instead."

Being a naked mediator must rule.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2006, 04:34:33 AM »

well then, how do you likw them apples, you stupid fuck.  you are beneath my mental capacity you fucking fuck fuck.
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2006, 04:36:34 AM »

well then, how do you likw them apples, you stupid fuck.  you are beneath my mental capacity you fucking fuck fuck.

Oh, am I? Oh poor little me.  ::)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2006, 04:37:02 AM »
Village idiots?  You are mayor idiot. See if you can figure out what that means.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 04:38:54 AM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2006, 04:40:54 AM »
Yawn, Peegai is boring.  Wank to Triste time. >:D  After I eat breakfast though.  Feal privaleged Triste, I have a gorgeous body myself.  Thankyou Triste! :-*
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2006, 04:41:23 AM »
he's the mayor of the villiage of idiots?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2006, 04:45:19 AM »
Mc Jagger, that means he is the stupidest of all. Its the chain of command, with village idiots.  We are at the bottom, the barons if you will.  We don't fit in, because we are so smart.  Remember what you said to me about people making fun of you because they are jealous?  I already knew about this, but I was glad you cared enough to tell me.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2006, 04:46:19 AM »
Nutritous breakfast makes good wank!!!!!

Spread your legs woman!