Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144529 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #2610 on: September 17, 2007, 10:44:38 PM »
i love Gregorian Chants. if it wasn't so depressing i'd listen to it more.

The Passion is hot. i had an eyegasm. the whipping scene was amazing. i have a thing for blood and torn flesh. i think they actually tore Jim Caviezel's back for real cuz they wanted it realistic.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2611 on: September 17, 2007, 11:05:43 PM »
I have a thing for blood to,
which is why I'm afraid of
it. Sickens and enrages me
at once.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2612 on: September 17, 2007, 11:11:04 PM »
it doesn't enrage me. but it excites me. not in a sexual way. in an animalistic way. like i want to bite flesh and growl.

it smells of the earth. the warmth is nice. the warmth of an open wound. then the blood jellifies. and it's beautiful. white skin and red blood. dried dark blood crumbling.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2613 on: September 17, 2007, 11:12:15 PM »
takes my breath away.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2614 on: September 17, 2007, 11:21:19 PM »
I see, and I want to rend, make more.

Especially if I'm in pain.

That's why I don't cut.
I don't think I'd stop.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2615 on: September 17, 2007, 11:23:00 PM »
best stay away from it then. i agree.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2616 on: September 17, 2007, 11:25:18 PM »
I stick to what little
I can take by biting.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2617 on: September 17, 2007, 11:30:50 PM »
some people drink others' blood.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2618 on: September 17, 2007, 11:31:29 PM »
Indeed.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2619 on: September 17, 2007, 11:31:36 PM »
it smells of the earth. the warmth is nice. the warmth of an open wound. then the blood jellifies. and it's beautiful. white skin and red blood. dried dark blood crumbling.
Sorry, but  :puke:
I cannot deal with violence like that shown in the movie. People in pain bothers me.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Scrapheap

« Reply #2620 on: September 17, 2007, 11:32:27 PM »
WHY do you enjoy cutting eh? F U C K ERS!! Potassium suplements help with concentration and all around well being. God you should see how much Ineed to jack off after crushing these into my ginsing tea. My mom usually catches me in the act though and I have to tell her evreything is OK, she just needs to kill that stupid sister of mine because all she knows how to do is take bong hits all day that are low in iodine.  ::)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2621 on: September 17, 2007, 11:34:09 PM »
Sorry, but  :puke:
I cannot deal with violence like that shown in the movie. People in pain bothers me.

i wasn't talking about the movie. cutting is not violent.

the movie didn't bother me because i wanted to be whipped like that. i could taste it. the grappling hooks tearing the flesh.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2622 on: September 17, 2007, 11:39:49 PM »
WHY do you enjoy cutting eh? F U C K ERS!! Potassium suplements help with concentration and all around well being. God you should see how much Ineed to jack off after crushing these into my ginsing tea. My mom usually catches me in the act though and I have to tell her evreything is OK, she just needs to kill that stupid sister of mine because all she knows how to do is take bong hits all day that are low in iodine.  ::)

More caps please.

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #2623 on: September 17, 2007, 11:42:02 PM »

Too legible, try again.

The_P

« Reply #2624 on: September 18, 2007, 07:54:24 AM »

Translation: Get well soon, Ahayes.

:wanker: