Educational

Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144628 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #1980 on: August 09, 2007, 09:21:10 AM »
neither.  i imagine it's cos a lot of us don't want you sad bastards leering at us.  ::)

So a few of you do want us sad bastards to leer?   It is nice to know you think of a good portion of us are sad bastards.   Well we sure do complain about life enough to be considered sad (not just the male posters). 

Image block is for the weak.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1981 on: August 09, 2007, 09:25:34 AM »
neither.  i imagine it's cos a lot of us don't want you sad bastards leering at us.  ::)

So a few of you do want us sad bastards to leer?   It is nice to know you think of a good portion of us are sad bastards.   Well we sure do complain about life enough to be considered sad (not just the male posters). 

My weak stomach?

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1982 on: August 09, 2007, 09:30:17 AM »
:heart:

marry me.   :-*
Can I go to the bachelorette party?

wtf is a bachelorette party?  i prefer not to be called some sort of diminuitive of a male name, thank you very kindly.  :P

however, did you not know - you ARE the hen night (which is what i assume a bachelorette party is).   :eyebrows:

:-* :-*
bachelorette party = hen night   

In that case, should I wear my policeman uniform or motorcycle tough guy uniform?
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1983 on: August 09, 2007, 09:31:26 AM »

So a few of you do want us sad bastards to leer?

no idea: i said "i imagine" and "lots" as i don't presume to speak for everyone.  i dare say you could be right, though.  :)

It is nice to know you think of a good portion of us are sad bastards.   Well we sure do complain about life enough to be considered sad (not just the male posters).

again, not really.  i was having a pop at hadron.  ;)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1984 on: August 09, 2007, 09:32:01 AM »

wtf is a bachelorette party?  i prefer not to be called some sort of diminuitive of a male name, thank you very kindly.  :P

however, did you not know - you ARE the hen night (which is what i assume a bachelorette party is).   :eyebrows:

In that case, should I wear my policeman uniform or motorcycle tough guy uniform?

neither.  clothes would be pointless.   :evillaugh:

:-*

Offline Tesla

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1985 on: August 09, 2007, 09:33:13 AM »

Well there's got to be something to rip off of me in a fit of passion....

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1986 on: August 09, 2007, 09:35:47 AM »

My weak stomach?

Exactly.   I thought you were experienced in internets.   Viewing sites like Rotten.com would strengthen your stomach imo.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1987 on: August 09, 2007, 09:36:06 AM »

good point.  i'd prefer the leather, but we'll have to check with willow.  best bring both, perhaps.

and if there's going to be ripping off and passion involved, i must remember not to wear any gaultier/dolce and gabbana/hamnett/westwood/dior/vintage stuff - it's expensive to replace, you understand.  ;)  any preferences apart from that?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1988 on: August 09, 2007, 09:37:05 AM »

My weak stomach?

Exactly.   I thought you were experienced in internets.   Viewing sites like Rotten.com would strengthen your stomach imo.
I am experienced in the internet, i am just dont fancy seeing lots of old naked people...

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1989 on: August 09, 2007, 09:37:54 AM »
:LMAO:

oh, the innocence of the young!

Offline Tesla

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1990 on: August 09, 2007, 09:38:01 AM »

good point.  i'd prefer the leather, but we'll have to check with willow.  best bring both, perhaps.

and if there's going to be ripping off and passion involved, i must remember not to wear any gaultier/dolce and gabbana/hamnett/westwood/dior/vintage stuff - it's expensive to replace, you understand.  ;)  any preferences apart from that?
What you were wearing in my dream night before last.

Offline Tesla

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1991 on: August 09, 2007, 09:38:35 AM »

My weak stomach?

I am experienced in the internet, i am just dont fancy seeing lots of old naked people...
From my understanding, you don't fancy seeing anyone naked... except maybe yourself.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1992 on: August 09, 2007, 09:39:55 AM »

What you were wearing in my dream night before last.

it's a deal.  underbust or overbust corset?   :eyelash:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1993 on: August 09, 2007, 09:40:16 AM »

My weak stomach?

From my understanding, you don't fancy seeing anyone naked... except maybe yourself.

:LMAO:   :plus:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1994 on: August 09, 2007, 09:41:00 AM »
I prefer Willow's avatar to the pic she posted.  She's cuter in the avatar.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?