Educational

Author Topic: Photo Thread.  (Read 144671 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #1710 on: July 11, 2007, 12:01:29 AM »
ask Lucifer. i'm just being trendy.

:laugh:

you all carried on flirting without me.  i have to go to bed sometimes, you know.  :(

I wasn't flirting before I posted my pic.   Well not in this thread.   I really don't flirt that much here.   When I posted that on the FFXI forums I had someone comparing me to Bob Saget lol. 
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1711 on: July 11, 2007, 03:22:16 AM »
I'm not all that comfortable with people in my dance space...and I like it when they go away.

I just hate it when people talk to me or get in my space without an invitation...like the way I look is an open invite to
touch/talk/get too close.

uugh.

Ah so you intentionally make them flee because they are invading your personal space.   One reason I hate clubs and bars is because they get too damn crowded and I can't stand crowds.   I really don't care much for dancing either, since I think I suck at it.   Well talking is not too bad, and you can't really say anything to someone with loud music without having to get close to them.   The touching is unacceptable, especially to an aspie.   I really am not into people touching me either, which isn't seen as normal for a guy obviously.   

I intentionally make them flee, yes.

I love to dance...but I don't like other people getting in my space or trying to touch me.
I can either break them, or make them flee.

Wonder if we could dance together.
I don't mind playing a bit, but can't
take someone touching. Circles and
patterns about one another.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1712 on: July 11, 2007, 06:35:13 AM »

you all carried on flirting without me.  i have to go to bed sometimes, you know.  :(

you did that too. :laugh: i have to go to bed sometimes too. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

willow

« Reply #1713 on: July 11, 2007, 06:36:55 AM »

you did that too. :laugh: i have to go to bed sometimes too. :P

y'all snooze, you lose. :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1714 on: July 11, 2007, 06:42:03 AM »

I wasn't flirting before I posted my pic.   Well not in this thread.   I really don't flirt that much here.   When I posted that on the FFXI forums I had someone comparing me to Bob Saget lol. 

i love Bob Saget. :laugh: i just saw him on Law and Order SVU. i love that he gets less squeaky clean roles. like when he was on Huff, he was a drug addict who used to be a squeaky clean tv star. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1715 on: July 11, 2007, 06:45:36 AM »
y'all snooze, you lose. :P

don't you ever sleep? you got Freddy after you? :P

must...post...whore...freddy...will..kill...me... :yawn:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1716 on: July 11, 2007, 06:48:10 AM »

i love Bob Saget. :laugh: i just saw him on Law and Order SVU. i love that he gets less squeaky clean roles. like when he was on Huff, he was a drug addict who used to be a squeaky clean tv star. :P
why stop here.  lets discuss the entire cast of full house.
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1717 on: July 11, 2007, 07:04:14 AM »
My favorite was Stephanie. In fact, I read the Full House Stephanie books for a while.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1718 on: July 11, 2007, 07:13:56 AM »
My favorite was Stephanie. In fact, I read the Full House Stephanie books for a while.
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=4386.0
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #1719 on: July 11, 2007, 07:16:59 AM »
so lucifer yer totally hot, why not show them off?

she doesn't want you to wank to her tits, duh.

or breathe, or...

i nearly posted a picture of me, this morning. 

post your hotness, woman.

nah.  selected hot recipients only.  ;)

Well that leaves me out, since the last time I was hot was when the temp's here hit 100 F. :flames:

omg..where do you LIVE???

Maine, and yes, we do get triple digit temps, once in a great while.  I'm in western Maine, away from the coast, in what my wife and I call the "Hot Zone."

wow. I am in florida. I never realized it got that hot up there. god save you, or something.

Fortunately, it's a rare event.  And makes me glad, I didn't move to Florida, when I had the chance 20 years ago.  Don't get me wrong, I like Florida, but, the summers and chance of Hurricanes doesn't exactly make me want to live there.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1720 on: July 11, 2007, 07:24:33 AM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=4386.0

Thanks for the link. I remember hearing about the meth thing months ago. When I saw her on tv I thought she was still pretty, but would probably be a lot prettier if she hadn't been a meth addict. I think it made her look older than she is.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1721 on: July 11, 2007, 02:30:01 PM »
i loved Full House. but i can barely remember it. Jonathan was in one episode and i still haven't seen it. :'(

how did it go? MK and Ashley played the same girl all the way til the end? cuz they do look a bit different. with babies it's not noticeable.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1722 on: July 11, 2007, 05:42:00 PM »
I think they both played her until the end. If I remember correctly, they used to look exactly alike (then again, I am a little face-blind  :laugh: ) :laugh: They definitely look really different now though.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1723 on: July 11, 2007, 05:56:30 PM »
yes they were very young. looked more similar.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1724 on: July 11, 2007, 07:01:09 PM »
C'mon Lucifer, post your pic.  :eyelash: