Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Prove Fluorescent needs meds

(1/13) > >>

Randy:
I got you.  There is no fuckn way you can make a valid point, so just fuckn give up before you start.

Randy:
haaaaaaaaaaaaa hah I got this thing fuckn rigged, just to let you know, before you fuck around.

Randy:
The only reason I would need meds is for mood and hyperaursoal.  Got them both fuckn beat.  I am doing theory of mind for the hyperaursoal, so it can go out the window.  Moods, what fuckn mood problem?  All one has to do is regulary pratice relaxation exercises. I got controll so I don;t need to pratice as much. If I can make the hyperaurosal go down I can recognize I am not on the best terms.  I must get in the habit of practice theory of mind, then no more hyperaurosal.  I got them both in the process of being fuckn beat.  I can;t believe I even thought about it.  I have alread come so far, why would I quite?

El:
Well, you certainly are sticking to the title of the thread with your posts.

Randy:
What do you want, flowers?  I said I was sorry.  Do you want me to delete my partal hijacking of you thread, "Ask Pma Elle Anything"?  I don;t know how you saw that, so that is why I asked. I would mess up some of your responses, so you would have to fix it too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version