Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Prove Fluorescent needs meds

<< < (2/13) > >>

Callaway:
I know your doctor gave you Abilify and I think it would be a very good idea for you to try it because I think it could really help you.  I am not trying to be unkind to you by telling you this, I sincerely believe you need more help than you have gotten so far.  Your mother is bipolar, your father must be addicted to pain medication if he was willing to steal your pain medication from you after your cancer surgery and both problems tend to be strongly genetic.

El:

--- Quote from: fluorescent on May 24, 2006, 01:18:26 PM ---What do you want, flowers?? I said I was sorry.? Do you want me to delete my partal hijacking of you thread, "Ask Pma Elle Anything"?? I don;t know how you saw that, so that is why I asked. I would mess up some of your responses, so you would have to fix it too.

--- End quote ---

Fluorescent, you posted this in the callouts section.  Expect that you're going to get replies like that if you post in a forum that is meant for starting arguments.

Randy:
I know and I meant it. Do you want to fix that fuckn shit?

McGiver:
your doctor makes far too much money to be subscribing medication to you that they didn't feel would be to your benefit.
if it could help you then why not give it a try?

kinda like:
how your abs will help you attract girls.
how completing college will help you land a better job
how practice makes perfect
how eating right, sleeping regular and avoiding tobacco will help you feel better.

if its only advantageous then i don't see any reason why you wouldn't, at the very least, give them a try.
remember your doctor makes too much money to piss it away on inaccurate prescriptions.

go on, give it a whirl.

Randy:
I took the lowest dose of abifily that you can take.  It feals nice, but I don;t know if its the meds doing it or not. Does this mean I will take it again?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this something I can do without meds? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version