Author Topic: Ask dunc anything (if you must)  (Read 30002 times)

ozymandias

Re: Ask dunc anything (if you must)
« Reply #1230 on: March 04, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »
HHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmm, Brain Food,............. :green:

{begin bad zombie imitation}

AAARRGGHHHH, URRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

ROOOOOAAAAARRRGGGHHH

BRAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS

{END BAD ZOMBIE IMITATION}

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1231 on: March 04, 2008, 12:39:25 PM »
are you still off the sauce, ozy?  if so, could you please go back on it.

:evillaugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #1232 on: March 04, 2008, 01:15:54 PM »
are you still off the sauce, ozy?  if so, could you please go back on it.

:evillaugh:

Already back on,  :green:  had some sherry last night and will have some more tonite!!   8)  I think my brain is destressing after 4 straight days of snow cleaning and the weather hit 52 degrees F today.  It felt so fucking good.  However, we're on track for a big sloppy wet storm tonite and tomorrow, snow, then sleet, freezing rain and then turning to all rain.  Oh well, I'v kinda reached a numb point, where I just shrug and will deal with it as best I can.   :P

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1233 on: March 04, 2008, 04:28:49 PM »
Well, you are not as excited as I am, so I have to interpet that as confusion.

Its on her back, the very bottom, not her butt persay.

If PI left for more important things, more power to her, if she left because she wussed out, she needs to work on her issues.

Your still picking on my editing, and Odeon keeps trying to dx me, pathetic!  Instead of trying to take cheap shots at me that will not work, I suggest you strive for something better in your offline life.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

ozymandias

« Reply #1234 on: March 04, 2008, 05:38:11 PM »

If PI left for more important things, more power to her, if she left because she wussed out, she needs to work on her issues.

Your still picking on my editing, and Odeon keeps trying to dx me, pathetic!  Instead of trying to take cheap shots at me that will not work, I suggest you strive for something better in your offline life.

PI left because she HAS a life, unlike you!  :finger:  Odeon has a life, unlike you.  :finger:  I have a life, unlike you!   :finger:  You pathetic worm.  Yes, I am mad and sick and tired of your pathetic rationale about us "disabled" and "pathetic" aspies.  YOU MAKE ME SICK!   :finger:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1235 on: March 05, 2008, 10:26:37 AM »

:laugh:

Ok, yep, sure.  All I do all day is try to make myself a better person, yep, sure is logical that I am pathetic worm.  Strive for something better?  How about alcohol :laugh:  Hmmm... make myself a better person, how about I memorize the dictionary :laugh:  The dictonary is everything, its broad SPECTRUM action.

PI left because she HAS a life, unlike you!  :finger:  Odeon has a life, unlike you.  :finger:  I have a life, unlike you!   :finger:  You pathetic worm.  Yes, I am mad and sick and tired of your pathetic rationale about us "disabled" and "pathetic" aspies.  YOU MAKE ME SICK!   :finger:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1236 on: March 05, 2008, 01:39:35 PM »

I do have some comorbids to suggest in addition to the HFA dx you got from the two pros, but I'm not dx'ing you.

Unless, of course, you consider "moron" to be a dx.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1237 on: March 05, 2008, 01:46:10 PM »
how about "wanker" as a dx?  and i mean that literally...

"i'm sorry to have to inform you that you have WOWS, Mr. Flo."

"oh?  what's that?"

"it's Wank Oneself Wibbly Syndrome.  there is a cure, but you need some sort of IQ for it to work.  sorry."

"is it terminal?"

"one lives in hope..."

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1238 on: March 05, 2008, 01:50:08 PM »
:LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #1239 on: March 05, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »
AH, Dr. Lucifer is in the House.   :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1240 on: March 05, 2008, 03:57:30 PM »
Be afraid. Be very afraid. :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1241 on: March 05, 2008, 04:13:22 PM »
Witch Doctor Lucifer, if you don't mind.

:witch1:

:laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1242 on: March 05, 2008, 04:23:58 PM »
:witch:

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #1243 on: March 05, 2008, 06:33:31 PM »
I have complete confidence in Witch Dr. Lucifer's capabilities!   8)  Dr, Randy, on the other hand...........fills me with fear and loathing, not even in Las vegas.   :elvis:

ozymandias

« Reply #1244 on: March 05, 2008, 06:38:32 PM »
Dunc........are you animal, vegetable or mineral.................???? :P  Thats the sherry wanting to know!!   8)   :toporly: