Author Topic: Wow I really am an assole (well accoring to AFF anyways)  (Read 2287 times)

ozymandias

Re: Wow I really am an assole (well accoring to AFF anyways)
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2007, 07:56:25 PM »
I DON't totally disagree with it.  If he's just venting great, if not, then it's a pointless waste of thought to be pissed off at any site.  But, sometimes the bitching about sites never stops and thats where I get annoyed/frustrated.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2007, 08:01:19 PM »
I DON't totally disagree with it.  If he's just venting great, if not, then it's a pointless waste of thought to be pissed off at any site.  But, sometimes the bitching about sites never stops and thats where I get annoyed/frustrated.
He may have his reasons, but seriously i think he is just trying to get back into the reggae of posting. I doubt he is trying to offend anyone here intentionally, As for the bitching, it does get boring, and has pretty much alienated me a little as i dont post on any of these other sites.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2007, 08:23:08 PM »
AFF was the first place i registered at.

I forgot my name and password though*shrugs* They seemed okay at the time, but I guess not?

Yeah, AFF was my first autism board too. Really, I still don't see the point in picking apart autism support sites.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2007, 08:57:12 PM »

I agree, venting is fine, but after three or four times, it becomes the same as whining. The problem is that some boards are so big and their ex-communicated membership is so big, that it is hard to tell the difference between venting and whining.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.