Educational

Author Topic: Wow I really am an assole (well accoring to AFF anyways)  (Read 2297 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Wow I really am an assole (well accoring to AFF anyways)
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2007, 07:05:16 PM »

I dont think there would be much there... too hot!

I've danced there.
It's better than you think.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2007, 07:09:18 PM »
i doubt it - anubend is one of the most articulate, intelligent and thoughtful people i've ever come across.  there's no way she could make anything associated with herself look like a fool.
Edit, the article Callaway posted is probably the one. Could someone cut and paste from NS who is a sub there please?

What?  Can't you do it yourself? 

On a funnier note, in the interview with TG, I love this bit;

TG: Well I think the most important thing that I find is happening is a lot of people are functioning reasonably well at work but their married life is a mess because the spouse doesn't understand what's going on. The best thing in that situation is reading a lot of books.

(Does she mean read a lot of books so you don't have to talk to your partner?   :laugh:  This woman is goooood!)
Nope i am not a subscriber and cant access the whole article....
What books is she recommending that people read?

Hadron, even if I was a subscriber, I would have no intention of fucking reading the article and cutting and pasting it back here for you is my point.  Stop telling people what to do ie; get articles for you, remind you, adjust chat rooms to suit you.  It's annoying.
I have the article in my desk. Others do not, but are making assertations about it and i cant be arsed to type the whole thing up when someone could drag and dropAnd I wasnt telling people to people what to do, it was a request not an assertation. You are exaggerating a little, Eclair.

If you can't be assed, then why expect anyone else to be assed for you? 
Somehow, you should know that you accussing me of exaggerating is irrelevant.  I'm not the only one who thinks you are being a tosser, pumpkin.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2007, 07:12:15 PM »
i doubt it - anubend is one of the most articulate, intelligent and thoughtful people i've ever come across.  there's no way she could make anything associated with herself look like a fool.
Edit, the article Callaway posted is probably the one. Could someone cut and paste from NS who is a sub there please?

TG: Well I think the most important thing that I find is happening is a lot of people are functioning reasonably well at work but their married life is a mess because the spouse doesn't understand what's going on. The best thing in that situation is reading a lot of books.

(Does she mean read a lot of books so you don't have to talk to your partner?   :laugh:  This woman is goooood!)

Hadron, even if I was a subscriber, I would have no intention of fucking reading the article and cutting and pasting it back here for you is my point.  Stop telling people what to do ie; get articles for you, remind you, adjust chat rooms to suit you.  It's annoying.
I have the article in my desk. Others do not, but are making assertations about it and i cant be arsed to type the whole thing up when someone could drag and dropAnd I wasnt telling people to people what to do, it was a request not an assertation. You are exaggerating a little, Eclair.

Somehow, you should know that you accussing me of exaggerating is irrelevant.  I'm not the only one who thinks you are being a tosser, pumpkin.
Because something that would take me half an hour to do that could be done in seconds by someone else, makes more sense for that someone else to do it. Who are these others who think i am a tosser, i want to see how accurate my mental list is...

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2007, 07:17:03 PM »

Because something that would take me half an hour to do that could be done in seconds by someone else, makes more sense for that someone else to do it. Who are these others who think i am a tosser, i want to see how accurate my mental list is...

You could have done it in the time it's taken you to make your point about how others should do it for you.  The hilarious thing is then you expect me to give you a list of who thinks you are a tosser.  Figure it out yourself.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2007, 07:22:00 PM »

You could have done it in the time it's taken you to make your point about how others should do it for you.  The hilarious thing is then you expect me to give you a list of who thinks you are a tosser.  Figure it out yourself.
I have figured it out more or less who thinks i am a tosser, i just wondered if you could back up your assertation. Seriously why are you so bothered about me making a small request, we both could save time by you not blowing it out of proportion. You are making an issue out of a picky thing, why?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2007, 07:58:41 PM »

I have figured it out more or less who thinks i am a tosser, i just wondered if you could back up your assertation. Seriously why are you so bothered about me making a small request, we both could save time by you not blowing it out of proportion. You are making an issue out of a picky thing, why?

If I could have found it without buying a suscription, I would have cut and pasted it already.  If nobody is a suscriber, it is really not a big deal, we will just have to do without it. 

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2007, 10:52:46 PM »
I'm in agreement with you about Anbuend, plus she's got a great artistic and creative sense.  I'v known Anbuend for quite some time!
I don't understand her at all. She has responded to one of my posts before. I read through it many times and then gave up because I just couldn't understand what it was about. :-\
She uses big words like Vivi, I suppose?
No that is not it. I understand Vivi's writing. I have felt frustration with myself when reading anbuend's posts. I feel that I am not smart enough. It's just something I have to deal with.
Can she do the things you seem to have a knack with?
I don't know what I have a knack with from your point of view, but I think she can do what I can and more. She knows a lot.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

richard

« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2007, 07:10:27 PM »
who fucking cares. that site sucks

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2007, 07:12:21 PM »
This thread in 6 words, brilliant synopsis richard!

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2007, 07:16:15 PM »
AFF was the first place i registered at.

I forgot my name and password though*shrugs* They seemed okay at the time, but I guess not?

richard

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2007, 07:22:32 PM »
no. first off there boards site layout sucks, and they have there usernames like this username and im shure something else like that. its not eye appealing at all :P

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2007, 07:24:32 PM »
no. first off there boards site layout sucks, and they have there usernames like this username and im shure something else like that. its not eye appealing at all :P
You missed of the minor point that it is full of crackpot schemes and ideas, or maybe you didnt get past their interface to see it...

ozymandias

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2007, 07:43:29 PM »

Botom line, EVERYBODY has a site that SUCKS, somewhere, for me it's "Famsecretsociety" aka famsecretpolicesociety, or wp in miniature. For some AFF sucks, AI sucks, blah, blah blah.  There's a lot of sites out there, find one that suits you and stop bitching about others that don't.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2007, 07:46:27 PM »

Botom line, EVERYBODY has a site that SUCKS, somewhere, for me it's "Famsecretsociety" aka famsecretpolicesociety, or wp in miniature. For some AFF sucks, AI sucks, blah, blah blah.  There's a lot of sites out there, find one that suits you and stop bitching about others that don't.
You have got to commend him for a reply that is succinct and to the point. Even if you totally disagree with it.