Educational

Author Topic: Semi-n00dz  (Read 16896 times)

Eamonn

Re: Semi-n00dz
« Reply #345 on: July 15, 2006, 04:15:05 PM »
Are you saying there's something wrong with being unhairy?  >:(  I'm sure Eamonn's very happy with his yeti-arse, but I like my naturally sparse bodyhair.

It means i am more manly than you and produce more testosterone. I am handsome and you are a pretty boy. Women go weak at the knees when real men like me arrive into town.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #346 on: July 15, 2006, 04:17:24 PM »
*checks knees*

still holding up, mercifully.  oops... er... but only just, of course....  (phew...)

not saying there's anything wrong with being glabrous, peter, just surprised at how glabrous mcj is.  and couldn't resists a quick pop, obviously.  don't take it personally, dear.

hiroshima

« Reply #347 on: July 15, 2006, 04:18:31 PM »
McJ, you don't look half bad!!!!!!! :o

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #348 on: July 15, 2006, 04:23:06 PM »
Welll certain conditions are met, for my big secret. Can you guess what? Offense fact thread, I will a posting!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #349 on: July 15, 2006, 04:23:29 PM »
Are you saying there's something wrong with being unhairy?  >:(  I'm sure Eamonn's very happy with his yeti-arse, but I like my naturally sparse bodyhair.

It means i am more manly than you and produce more testosterone. I am handsome and you are a pretty boy. Women go weak at the knees when real men like me arrive into town.

Actually, it just means you produce more follicle stimulating hormone, and given the way I pack on muscle with even moderate exercise, I doubt I'm in any way lacking in testosterone.

*checks knees*

still holding up, mercifully. oops... er... but only just, of course.... (phew...)

not saying there's anything wrong with being glabrous, peter, just surprised at how glabrous mcj is. and couldn't resists a quick pop, obviously. don't take it personally, dear.

It's ok; I knew it was directed at McJ and not glabrous men in general.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #350 on: July 15, 2006, 04:25:13 PM »
Welll certain conditions are met, for my big secret. Can you guess what? Offense fact thread, I will a posting!

oh, this one just takes the biscuit.  what a classic!  re-arrange these words into a well-known phrase or saying.  or engrish.  or even something in a language known to someone else.

fabulous.

Eamonn

« Reply #351 on: July 15, 2006, 05:59:20 PM »

Actually, it just means you produce more follicle stimulating hormone, and given the way I pack on muscle with even moderate exercise, I doubt I'm in any way lacking in testosterone.

Actually testosterone levels have a direct link with chest and facial hair (including the brow) and produces oily skin etc. In fact, i have all the features brought on by high testosterone levels. Im the king of the jungle. I look down on my kingdom and roar. http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone#Effects_of_testosterone_on_humans 
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chest_hair

ozymandias

« Reply #352 on: July 15, 2006, 07:01:55 PM »
Delusions are not just an Island chain in Alaska!

Hail, O Mighty Aspier-than-thou King of Intensity! ::)

Eamonn

« Reply #353 on: July 15, 2006, 07:05:12 PM »
Delusions are not just an Island chain in Alaska!

Hail, O Mighty Aspier-than-thou King of Intensity! ::)

In the island of the emasculated the one-balled man is King.

ozymandias

« Reply #354 on: July 15, 2006, 07:34:15 PM »
whatever ::)

Eamonn

« Reply #355 on: July 15, 2006, 07:36:13 PM »

WHATEVER, IN BIG WRITING, TIMES TWO! ::) WHATEVER, IN BIG WRITING, TIMES TWO! ::)

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #356 on: July 15, 2006, 07:36:32 PM »

Would not worry to much about him, he could not insult his way out of a paper bag.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #357 on: July 15, 2006, 07:38:08 PM »

WHATEVER, IN BIG WRITING, TIMES TWO! ::) WHATEVER, IN BIG WRITING, TIMES TWO! ::)

Copy cat, and good, you learned something from me.  I love helping people!

Spread your legs woman!

Eamonn

« Reply #358 on: July 15, 2006, 07:43:34 PM »

Copy cat, and good, you learned something from me.  I love helping people!

The only thing i've learned from you is that you are a clown.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #359 on: July 15, 2006, 07:46:37 PM »
Clown, that is fuckn right.  Don't you mean spaz clown? ;)
Thanks I have more respect for you!

I have grouped all my seminudes at myspace.com/florescent114 for easy masturbation.  Fuck you gay men!

Spread your legs woman!