Author Topic: Semi-n00dz  (Read 16003 times)

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
Re: Semi-n00dz
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 07:10:29 AM »
Shima:

gosh, Shima, you have a gorgeous figure.

i like your bikini-thingy, too.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2006, 08:40:55 AM »
That is nothing against a person who workes hard, like I do.? Maybe I am wrong, maybe Shima does work hard.? Still, she does not look half bad.? I would say she has topped quite a few people.

GO SHIMA GO SHIMA GO SHIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next it will be GO RANDY GO RANDY GO RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should put oil on my body, before I take that pic.

My mom is getting all pissed at me.  She is helping me get the pics up anyway.  I don;t get it, She wants me to have children, then why does she dissapprove of putting seminude pics up?. Its not like I keep my shirt on in the summer time.  She is bipolar herself, so she should understand my behavior.  (Risky behavior, especially sexual in nature)  What, is some women going to stalk me and rape me?  Go ahead, see if they can handle a fitness champion with bipolar disorder.  They will probably collapse in bed.  I am just saying, it does not mean I want casual sex.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 09:02:29 AM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline baby

• Fairy Princess
  • Constant Poster
  • you say naughty like its a bad thing!
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2006, 11:01:43 AM »
but your not saying you'd rule casual sex out! (not an offer)

baby

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2006, 11:33:26 AM »
For casual sex to happen, there would have to be a few requirments.  The women must no have STDs,   her and I would have to use protection, and I would have to be going nuts. lol.  Like there is no other ways to get rid of that problem.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2006, 12:53:20 PM »
but your not saying you'd rule casual sex out! (not an offer)

baby

Why don't you want casual sex with fluorescent?  Don't you think he'd be great with his bi-polarness and ripped body?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2006, 01:46:53 PM »
She already has that pussy, Jman, remember?  I am not calling him a pussy I am just qutoeing you. I am one with your frusturation though.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2006, 01:58:17 PM »
i suspect that baby looks nothing like her avatar.

probalbly has bad teeth and hairy armpits.
no need to be frustrated.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2006, 04:54:40 PM »
This is more lighting and posture than actual muscle:

Clothes I wore in bygone days:

14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2006, 05:05:06 PM »
How do you know I am not lying? ?Having such good sounding body gets me alot of respect, because it takes work. That might not even be my picture. I could have maid it all up, all the way from wrong planet. How do you know I am not some sweaty fat retard, who has not bathed in a week, is sitting here in his crusty underwear, and is typing on his dingy keyboard, typing right now? Because I am a joker, that is why.( That implies I have an awesome body too.) Did I get you nervous? I will bet that is baby. ?She says she sings, and the person in there, appears to be a singer. Someone wants her, so that says something. One thing you have to remember, if Jman fucks up, you should be ready. ?That means be nice to her. ?Not only that, she could be your friend, which is also a nice setup for boyfriend if Jman fucks up. ?Still if he does not, you still get something out of it, but not if you be mean.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2006, 05:17:16 PM »
  I hope you score, Peter. I hope you fill her mouth full of lead.  There is a double meaning in that.  I see, its now almost Sunday. Maybe my brother wants to enjoy part of his weekend first, then come over.  He does live all the way in stonington, with my grandmother.  My brother stays up all night and would sleep all day if he had no work. He frequently does not bother with breakfast either.  That stupid dick does not think its a good idea I put my pic up.  He is in controll of Kristin's transportation. I need to go talk to my brother.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Sanityisoverrated

• Frequent Poster
  • Sleepy type guy
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2006, 02:49:10 AM »
Wow Pete, with that costume it looks like you just stepped out of "Class of Nuke'em High" or some other 80s post-apocalyptic movie.  :D
'When the world is run according to my standards, everyone will be a happier person and the general standard of health will exceed the average' - Charlie Chaplin

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2006, 07:11:57 AM »
Wow Pete, with that costume it looks like you just stepped out of "Class of Nuke'em High" or some other 80s post-apocalyptic movie.  :D

All I need now is an ultra-customised wreck of a car, a leg-brace and a traumatic event that causes me continual existential angst and I'm good to go.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2006, 07:43:41 AM »
Nice, but I don;t know if some will get it.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2006, 08:51:40 AM »
This is more lighting and posture than actual muscle:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT POOR CAMERA???
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2006, 08:53:27 AM »
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT POOR CAMERA???

Hey, it liked it!  Can't you tell from the look in it's lens?