Educational

Author Topic: Ask Fluorescent anything  (Read 17180 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask Fluorescent anything
« Reply #210 on: May 30, 2006, 08:21:37 AM »
Already know a few.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline baby

• Fairy Princess
  • Constant Poster
  • you say naughty like its a bad thing!
« Reply #211 on: May 30, 2006, 08:39:16 AM »
thats good,

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #212 on: May 30, 2006, 09:16:24 AM »
How could you mess it up, I spelled it out. "Don;t get the wrong idea I am not gay"    I even said it a hundred times, "I want to FUCK A WOMAN.

have you ever considered that the reason why people keep mentioning things relating to homosexuality to you is probably not because they actually suspect you of being gay, but because of the spectacular way that you respond to such insinuations?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #213 on: May 30, 2006, 09:19:08 AM »
I understand that, and it has something to do with truama. I don;t think I should go into it, because it might give some people the wrong idea.  Just know I want to fuck a woman.  In fact I get nervous when a gay person comes near me, because of something bad that happened.   They touched me when they were drunk.  I was not aurosed in anyway, infact I was horrorfied, and could not react. He said " You did not like that?"  I said no. The next time I see the guy he is dead meat.  I just am starting to get over mental health issues, and I will react violently next time.  I will choke slam there bitch ass if they try again. So if somebody did not understand, please tell me now.  I don;t want anymore gay jokes, its triggering that shit.  Just stop with the joking, and ask me to explain this if you don;t get it.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 11:30:50 AM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #214 on: May 30, 2006, 03:36:48 PM »
When have you felt the most vulnerable?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: May 30, 2006, 04:26:48 PM »
I felt the most vunerable when I did not know anything about mood problems,  dxs, coping strategies, and when I lived with my scary step dad and bipolar mom.  That ignorance includes, various coping strategies I have now. My step dad was a scary person. My mom cracked  her pelvis, and he still fucked her.  He got drunk and choked her almost to death, and  I will bet he slept around on her also.  He beat all his kids except me.  He actually liked me the most, because I behaved. I got punished, but I did not do anything bad enough to get beat.

I think this HFA think is a big joke.  I don;t think I meet the criteria anymore. One symptoms is not enough, from what I remember.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #216 on: May 30, 2006, 05:16:39 PM »
I might want to become a psychologist too.  I have considering learning how to become a male stripper.

rofl, you made it sound like you have to become a psychologist in order to become a male stripper.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #217 on: May 30, 2006, 07:13:22 PM »
Nice one LolCarla ,I see, I forgot a word. (Also) That male stripper comment was admiring my body.  I could not keep it up, because if I had a girlfriend sharing my goods would be really bad.  I am not talking about sex either. I probably won;t do that. I think I will have a girlfriend by then. This does concern me though, because this a symptom of bipolar disorder.  They like risky behavior, especially sexual in nature. I don;t want a bunch of gay men ganging up on me.  I should probably take some martial arts lessons if I were to do that.  My mom has a truama issue, so she won;t pull any risky sexual behavior.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #218 on: May 31, 2006, 03:43:20 AM »
Why don;t you ask the seminudist, who has six pack abs and is muscular, what he had for breakfast?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #219 on: May 31, 2006, 03:44:53 AM »
Why don;t you ask the seminudist, who has six pack abs and is muscular, what he had for breakfast?

Why would people be interested in my breakfast?  :-\
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #220 on: May 31, 2006, 03:45:59 AM »
Lol you closet gay.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: May 31, 2006, 03:48:43 AM »
Lol you closet gay.

Damn, you found me out!  So, do you want to feel my man-love between your bum-cheeks now?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #222 on: May 31, 2006, 04:03:12 AM »
If you suddenly turned into a woman, with no strap on, yeah.? You would have to be completely woman.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 04:05:20 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #223 on: May 31, 2006, 09:17:48 AM »
Is a woman with a strap on on less than a woman?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #224 on: May 31, 2006, 09:59:35 AM »
I don;t quite get you.  I would not let a women with a strap on fuck me up the ass.  That is too much like a dick up my ass, which I don;t care to feal.  I have a truama issue with a gay grabbing me.  He was drunk, and I did not like it.  I was horrified.

Spread your legs woman!