Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 35091 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #510 on: August 04, 2006, 08:49:57 PM »
French women are nice.  Recently, also, I found out that the highlands are crawling with them during summer, as they try to escape the heat back home.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Triste

« Reply #511 on: August 04, 2006, 08:53:13 PM »
I know, that's why I asked how your french was  ;D

peegai

« Reply #512 on: August 06, 2006, 10:15:19 AM »
Allez-vous le voir ce soir?

When you bed some French pussy, do you always ask the broad in French whilst in bed: "Allez-vous être prêt bientot, dahhhllling?"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 10:21:01 AM by peegai »

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #513 on: August 06, 2006, 10:34:34 AM »
Ya for Peter French women. Better brush up on Your French so You can get really close to them.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #514 on: August 07, 2006, 06:24:49 AM »
Allez-vous le voir ce soir?

When you bed some French pussy, do you always ask the broad in French whilst in bed: "Allez-vous être prêt bientot, dahhhllling?"

Sadly, I've never had that pleasure.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #515 on: August 07, 2006, 06:26:56 AM »
Ya for Peter French women. Better brush up on Your French so You can get really close to them.

Less important is brushing up on my Swedish and Norwegian, since they speak English anyway.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #516 on: August 07, 2006, 01:39:41 PM »
unlucky for odeon, then - i bet he'll be devastated...  :'(

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #517 on: August 07, 2006, 01:50:27 PM »
Nah, I'm sure he'll have no problems understanding my sweet nothings in bed.

peegai

« Reply #518 on: August 08, 2006, 01:03:10 PM »
Do you think it will ever work out between us? :(

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #519 on: August 08, 2006, 01:05:51 PM »
No, our time together is limited by the degeneration of muscle-fibres in your sphincters.

peegai

« Reply #520 on: August 08, 2006, 01:31:53 PM »
Did you ever held "Wee Jennie" at gunpoint on your highland trip before you rap-- I mean, made love to her?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #521 on: August 08, 2006, 02:12:18 PM »
Did you ever held "Wee Jennie" at gunpoint on your highland trip before you rap-- I mean, made love to her?

Just knifepoint; guns are illegal here, and I couldn't go breaking the law, could I?  :angel:

Triste

« Reply #522 on: August 08, 2006, 06:46:32 PM »
Just knifepoint; guns are illegal here, and I couldn't go breaking the law, could I?  :angel:
I'm jealous.  I live in the land of pig-hunters and the NRA.
Do you think that gun-control laws have been effective where you live?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #523 on: August 08, 2006, 06:57:15 PM »
I'm jealous.  I live in the land of pig-hunters and the NRA.
Do you think that gun-control laws have been effective where you live?

Yep; even the criminals usually just use kinves and sticks and stuff around here, making it a lot more difficult for them to actually kill anyone.

le travesti angelique

« Reply #524 on: August 14, 2006, 12:13:49 PM »
Do you think that being selfish of oneself guarantees a better chance at finding happiness than to act selfless towards others?