Educational

Author Topic: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.  (Read 10677 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2007, 07:07:47 PM »
yep.  absolutely fuck all.

Scrapheap

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2007, 09:03:33 PM »
Does that mean I win ??

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2007, 02:16:37 AM »
oh, sorry - is this supposed to be some sort of contest?

wish you'd have said - i would've made an effort.   

Scrapheap

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2007, 08:01:15 PM »
oh, sorry - is this supposed to be some sort of contest?

wish you'd have said - i would've made an effort.   

That's why it's called a "call out" you rocket scientist!!

Don't you think that the "I'm too damn cool to be arsed" routine is a bit stale??

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2007, 09:55:36 PM »
ah yes.  whilst i understand the basic premise of the "call out" and "main event" forums here, i rather meant that - in this particular instance - there seemed to be rather a lack of even handedness, which would preclude a real "contest", in any real sense of the term.  that is what i meant by my comment.

Don't you think that the "I'm too damn cool to be arsed" routine is a bit stale??

now, this is where you - and several others on this site, apparently - get me all wrong.  you see, i'm not cool: i doubt i ever have been, and it's not something i particularly aspire to - highly overrated, if you ask me.

so it's not a "routine", it's not for effect, and i don't switch it on and off.  i truly, genuinely cannot be arsed.

you obviously impressed cal with that comment, though, so well done.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2007, 10:02:35 PM »

*massages that little spot between her wings where the muscles get all tight, TSSSsssss, enjoys the burn*

Nah, cool you ain't.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2007, 10:03:58 PM »

*massages that little spot between her wings where the muscles get all tight, TSSSsssss, enjoys the burn*

Nah, cool you ain't.

lol.   :-*

need some salve for those fingers, hon?   :eyelash:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2007, 10:09:40 PM »
Still enjoying the burn.

No salve. Are you afraid they're a little rough?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2007, 10:11:38 PM »
nooooooo, not at all.  just don't want you to be out of action for any reason.   :eyebrows:

Scrapheap

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2007, 01:29:58 PM »

Nah, cool you ain't.

I wouldn't declare victory too quick....

Scrapheap

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2007, 01:41:12 PM »
ah yes.  whilst i understand the basic premise of the "call out" and "main event" forums here, i rather meant that - in this particular instance - there seemed to be rather a lack of even handedness, which would preclude a real "contest", in any real sense of the term.  that is what i meant by my comment.

now, this is where you - and several others on this site, apparently - get me all wrong.  you see, i'm not cool: i doubt i ever have been, and it's not something i particularly aspire to - highly overrated, if you ask me.

so it's not a "routine", it's not for effect, and i don't switch it on and off.  i truly, genuinely cannot be arsed.

One only needs to reverse these two paragraphs to see that you're just talking out of both sides of your mouth. I've seen this behavior before..... it's nothing new.  :yawn:

Scrapheap

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2007, 01:44:43 PM »

You seem to be lost in semantics here. You obviously view yourself as being superior to almost everyone.

This says something worse than if it was a routine.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2007, 02:22:59 PM »

Nah, cool you ain't.

I wouldn't declare victory too quick....

huh?   ???

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2007, 02:26:18 PM »

One only needs to reverse these two paragraphs to see that you're just talking out of both sides of your mouth. I've seen this behavior before..... it's nothing new.  :yawn:

i have no idea what that phrase means.

as for the last bit, i don't believe i've ever claimed to be original.

scrap, you called me out, i'm merely responding to you.  seems as though you're just prevaricating, and changing the goalposts every time you post.  what exactly is it you want to call me out on?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2007, 02:30:47 PM »

You seem to be lost in semantics here.

i'm not lost at all, as i know precisely what i mean.  if you want me to explain it, just ask.

You obviously view yourself as being superior to almost everyone.

do i?  have you ever come across "status games", either in drama or psychology?  what they're about, mainly, is that people can accord themselves neither high nor low status, but are given status from those around them.  look it up - it's fascinating.  if you see me as superior, that's down to you, not me.

and why "obviously"?  justify yourself.

This says something worse than if it was a routine.

what does it say?  come on, scrap - this is intensity.  back up your words, or shut the fuck up.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 02:42:31 PM by Lucifer »