Educational

Author Topic: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.  (Read 10704 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2007, 01:36:13 PM »
i'm with Lucifer.
Because...?

i know Lucifer. she's a genuine wonderful person. and that's that.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2007, 01:36:41 PM »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2007, 01:40:51 PM »
i'm with Lucifer.
Because...?

i know Lucifer. she's a genuine wonderful person. and that's that.
Maybe you should step out of this one then. I am sure Lucifer can defend herself, and taking sides on something that you are obviously biased on seems a little fruitless to me.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2007, 01:45:23 PM »
i'm speaking for myself. i'm speaking for my friend. Lucifer can speak for herself but i can speak for me and what i think is Lucifer is being unfairly attacked. and i will speak my mind. are you going to stop me little pipsqueak?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2007, 01:46:17 PM »
i'm speaking for myself. i'm speaking for my friend. Lucifer can speak for herself but i can speak for me and what i think is Lucifer is being unfairly attacked. and i will speak my mind. are you going to stop me little pipsqueak?
:lol: :plus:
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2007, 01:46:52 PM »
 :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2007, 01:49:43 PM »
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2007, 01:51:51 PM »
No. But I would say what you are saying is meaningless due to your biases, and Scrap has made some fair points. (waits for bucketload of negative karma)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2007, 01:53:46 PM »
No. But I would say what you are saying is meaningless due to your biases, and Scrap has made some fair points. (waits for bucketload of negative karma)

how am i biased?

i know Lucifer. i am objective. i know she's a wonderful person. therefore i know what is being said about her is bullwank.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2007, 01:59:09 PM »

how am i biased?

i know Lucifer. i am objective. i know she's a wonderful person. therefore i know what is being said about her is bullwank.
Oh some of the stuff is bullwank. But some of the stuff in those chat logs smells a little rotten too, and the last scenario I heard similar sort of stuff that I know of wasnt pleasent. Lucifer isnt perfect, you know, but neither is Scrap. The difference is that people seem to unswervingly stand up and defend her, where as they dont with Scrap.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2007, 02:02:12 PM »
i have seen no proof of Lucifer doing anything wrong. publishing private records is not acceptable.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2007, 02:03:50 PM »
i have seen no proof of Lucifer doing anything wrong. publishing private records is not acceptable.
The logs seem to show quite a lot. They certainly have some choice quotes. But it was a bit mean to publish them, even if they are a good set of evidence.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2007, 02:05:44 PM »
i have seen no evidence whatsoever. chat logs can be fabricated.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2007, 02:07:22 PM »
i have seen no evidence whatsoever. chat logs can be fabricated.
The style is too close for Pyraxis to fake them that well. And Lucifer hasnt denied them, in any case.