Author Topic: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples  (Read 12802 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2007, 04:18:24 AM »
You guys will be amused...

I had a rather fucked-up dream last night that tried to be a sex dream but I woudln't let it.  I won't go into the details, except to say that there was some perverted jackass- no idea who- who made a rude suggestion, I rebuffed him (no pun intended), and woke up, feeling a little bit creeped out.  What pissed me off- to the point that I had a second dream where I complained about it- was that Jack Sparrow was in the dream, but he didn't do anything sexual.  He made little more than a cameo in some context I no longer even remember.  Come on!!!  If I'm going to have a sex dream, why can't it be something thoroughly hilarious like screwing the pirate every woman in America but me has the hots for?

(By the way, the reason I dreamed about the pirate is that I was out with a friend yesterday who looooooves Johnny Depp and has a life-size (or near-to) cardboard cutout of him as Jack in her house, and we noticed another cutout of his pirateness in a different pose, so I of course pressured her to buy it.)

I don't have the hots for him.  McJagger found a full nude picture of Johnny Depp for Lucifer in the Picture Association Game and it did nothing at all for me. 
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=619.msg33771#msg33771

Me neither...in fact, I'm kind of disappointed I looked at it now!  That can't be his cock....I simply won't have it!!

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2007, 04:20:47 AM »
Anyway...I had the best dream last night.  I got to say exactly what I thought of people, it was fantastic.
I fantasize about that a lot...like wouldn't it be nice to tell the girl at the shop to hurry the fuck and serve you etc etc...
anyway, the dream was fantastic.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2007, 07:14:22 AM »
I usually don't comment on posts like this, but this is just TOO EASY.

As for my dreams about pms elle, i'll keep to myself since there is plenty about me which disturbs her as is.

So I guess the phrase "in your dreams" is true in every sense, then?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2007, 07:22:40 AM »
More weird fucking dreams... I've started having them in my daytime 'sleep attacks' as well. Thjink its probably more connected to coming off Escitalopram than just using Tramadol to help me sleep, cos I'm having a FUCKING weird week. :GA:
Ditto this for me. In the last couple of nights dreams were just flashes of scenes and I was not in them. I was watching from outside the realm of my dreams.

... and too fucking many of them.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2007, 07:30:03 AM »
I actually had a dream I could remember last night- obviously part of it was sex related (so I won't go into that) but Intensity was a real place and we had a mouse running round shitting on the threads.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2007, 07:33:47 AM »

I actually have several "types" of dreams. Some movie-style foggy vapory mysteryy, some are absolutely real and I have good lucidity, and some that explore a whole lifetime, from childhood to the grave in a fantasy life. I also have something like the animation books where you flip the pages past a series of images to create movement in our minds. Those are usually bad dreams and I have no control of the action.

Not all are clear, like I described earlier today.

I always used to have clearer dreams on a regular basis but not really for a long time- I wonder if its related to the quality of sleep I have now.???

I think there could be something to this. Even my recurring nightmares are less focused, hazier and harsher (almost like jpeg artifacts polluting a digital image) when I don't get good sleep.

I always dream quickly, when I fall asleep. I don't know if, possibly, I don't need to be sleeping as deeply as some to dream or if I go from wakeful (sort of) to REM in a couple of minutes when I do sleep.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2007, 07:34:42 AM »
I actually had a dream I could remember last night- obviously part of it was sex related (so I won't go into that) but Intensity was a real place and we had a mouse running round shitting on the threads.

:laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2007, 07:59:18 AM »
are you sure that it wasn't a bird?
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2007, 08:00:43 AM »

No, but it could have been a rat.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2007, 08:01:31 AM »

No, but it could have been a rat.
with one beady eye?  :laugh:
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2007, 08:02:26 AM »
I wouldn't call you a rat- but Dunc often calls calandale a flying rat so I figured that might be the connection.   :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2007, 08:04:07 AM »
I wouldn't call you a rat- but Dunc often calls calandale a flying rat so I figured that might be the connection.   :P
interesting.

so, how did you have sex on the board?
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2007, 08:05:08 AM »
I don't think I'll be sharing that one today  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2007, 08:08:13 AM »
how was intensity a real place?
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2007, 08:08:51 AM »
OK, if you don't want to speak for YOURSELF, how were the REST of us having sex on the board?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.