Author Topic: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples  (Read 12903 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2007, 09:08:32 AM »
i once had a dream that i had Casper the friendly ghost in a Casper pencil sharpener, like a genie or something. and when i woke up i was Casper mad. i looked for a Casper sharpener for ages but couldn't find the one i had in the dream. i bought a Casper balloon instead, was really expensive too. but i had it for years, i wonder where it is.
If I ever see a Casper sharpener, I'll let you know!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2007, 11:37:27 AM »
You guys will be amused...

I had a rather fucked-up dream last night that tried to be a sex dream but I woudln't let it.  I won't go into the details, except to say that there was some perverted jackass- no idea who- who made a rude suggestion, I rebuffed him (no pun intended), and woke up, feeling a little bit creeped out.  What pissed me off- to the point that I had a second dream where I complained about it- was that Jack Sparrow was in the dream, but he didn't do anything sexual.  He made little more than a cameo in some context I no longer even remember.  Come on!!!  If I'm going to have a sex dream, why can't it be something thoroughly hilarious like screwing the pirate every woman in America but me has the hots for?

(By the way, the reason I dreamed about the pirate is that I was out with a friend yesterday who looooooves Johnny Depp and has a life-size (or near-to) cardboard cutout of him as Jack in her house, and we noticed another cutout of his pirateness in a different pose, so I of course pressured her to buy it.)

I don't have the hots for him.  McJagger found a full nude picture of Johnny Depp for Lucifer in the Picture Association Game and it did nothing at all for me. 

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=619.msg33771#msg33771

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2007, 11:43:49 AM »
I can do self hypnosis so I can sorta program myself to dream about certain things.  That combined with my study of psychology, and it happens to be dreams now, gives bad ideas! >:D For example, I know what an incubus nightmare is, what conditions favor it, and what time specifically stage and cycle it begins in.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2007, 11:52:24 AM »
I don't have the hots for him.  McJagger found a full nude picture of Johnny Depp for Lucifer in the Picture Association Game and it did nothing at all for me. 

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=619.msg33771#msg33771

:P  Sure, screw up my bellcurve.  Virtually every woman of high school through college age, then.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2007, 12:24:57 PM »
I can do self hypnosis so I can sorta program myself to dream about certain things.  That combined with my study of psychology, and it happens to be dreams now, gives bad ideas! >:D For example, I know what an incubus nightmare is, what conditions favor it, and what time specifically stage and cycle it begins in.

Interesting. So, are you just dreaming that you are visited,
or have you been making visitations?

I'm doing the latter again. And it's damned foolish.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2007, 12:23:15 AM »
i once had a dream that i had Casper the friendly ghost in a Casper pencil sharpener, like a genie or something. and when i woke up i was Casper mad. i looked for a Casper sharpener for ages but couldn't find the one i had in the dream. i bought a Casper balloon instead, was really expensive too. but i had it for years, i wonder where it is.
If I ever see a Casper sharpener, I'll let you know!

thanks my pastry friend :plus:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2007, 07:21:53 AM »
Last night I dreamed that there were these gigantic orange fuzzy spider creatures all over the walls to "my bedroom" (not my current bedroom, but may be one from a house I lived in or visited and can't remember).  I wasn't scared so much as pissed and disgusted.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2007, 08:47:06 AM »

I dreamed about sitting in my garden with a bergamot tea and listening to music, which I do a lot of anyway, or at least I try to, but I often get snagged by the computer, announcing a contact or something and end up here. In my dream it was night, but a full moon and a bird came within an arms distance and preend herself, without being aware of me. I was completely spellbound as if the bird was Mesmer. I could not move, until she was done and flew away.

This morning, just before dawn, as light defined only the very edges of clouds in the sky, I was sitting in my garden, listening to music, drinking a glass of grape juice, when a bird landed next to me and began to preen. It was not quite in arms reach, but I could have leaned forward enough to touch it. I froze completely. As soon as I blinked the first time the bird saw me but did not recognize my outline, I suppose, since I was in shadow. It sat there for over a minute, before it took off.

That was cool.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2007, 08:54:31 AM »
I don't often have dreams that are clear enough to express in words later on, obviously sex is a common theme, but they're rarely as clear as the dreams some people seem to have.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2007, 09:26:26 AM »

I actually have several "types" of dreams. Some movie-style foggy vapory mysteryy, some are absolutely real and I have good lucidity, and some that explore a whole lifetime, from childhood to the grave in a fantasy life. I also have something like the animation books where you flip the pages past a series of images to create movement in our minds. Those are usually bad dreams and I have no control of the action.

Not all are clear, like I described earlier today.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2007, 09:27:33 AM »
More weird fucking dreams... I've started having them in my daytime 'sleep attacks' as well. Thjink its probably more connected to coming off Escitalopram than just using Tramadol to help me sleep, cos I'm having a FUCKING weird week. :GA:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2007, 09:33:43 AM »

I actually have several "types" of dreams. Some movie-style foggy vapory mysteryy, some are absolutely real and I have good lucidity, and some that explore a whole lifetime, from childhood to the grave in a fantasy life. I also have something like the animation books where you flip the pages past a series of images to create movement in our minds. Those are usually bad dreams and I have no control of the action.

Not all are clear, like I described earlier today.

I always used to have clearer dreams on a regular basis but not really for a long time- I wonder if its related to the quality of sleep I have now.???

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2007, 01:59:57 PM »
Good, undrugged sleep, seems to make it difficult to
dream. I only get them when I'm REALLY worried,
sick, or drunk.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2007, 02:02:15 PM »
I'm the opposite- a good, longish, natural night's sleep is when I feel I have the better quality dreams- I just haven't slept well enough for that for a long time.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2007, 03:35:00 AM »
As for my dreams about pms elle, i'll keep to myself since there is plenty about me which disturbs her as is.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.