Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 31224 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #765 on: August 14, 2007, 12:31:59 PM »
I did not like being fed solid food at 2 weeks old, you must wait till at least 4 months to enusre you don't devolpe an allergy.  Stupid fuck!
See, that is why I think most normal people are fuckn stupid.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #766 on: August 14, 2007, 12:35:58 PM »
I have noticed almost everytime I wank like a total tool I get aspie immediately after, even if I skip a meal.  Immune cell activity can rise by 40 percent in response to that, and it helped terminal cancer patients survive.
so predictable, so pwned.
an instant classic.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #767 on: August 14, 2007, 02:28:08 PM »
it's okay, flo.  i am can too.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #768 on: August 14, 2007, 04:23:04 PM »
 :LMAO:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #769 on: August 14, 2007, 04:37:05 PM »
I did not like being fed solid food at 2 weeks old, you must wait till at least 4 months to enusre you don't devolpe an allergy.  Stupid fuck!
See, that is why I think most normal people are fairy stupid.
You could make an awful lot of money with that memory of yours, flo.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #770 on: August 14, 2007, 07:10:31 PM »
I was really curious to see if he talked the same way he posted, so I asked for his phone number and called him. He must have gotten the number from Caller ID or something.

Curiosity killed the cat.
:headexplode:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #771 on: August 14, 2007, 07:30:34 PM »
I was really curious to see if he talked the same way he posted, so I asked for his phone number and called him. He must have gotten the number from Caller ID or something.

Curiosity killed the cat.
You can block him by giving your mobile company a call, not sure why you would want to. Do you not like his daily wisdom or something?  :P

I can't be arsed.  :laugh:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #772 on: August 14, 2007, 07:31:19 PM »
I have decency and I don't need you to spell it out.

Is that why you pmed me after I asked you not to?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #773 on: August 14, 2007, 07:33:44 PM »
randy, i think that what carla is trying to say is that she would appreciate it if you completely left her alone.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #774 on: August 15, 2007, 06:08:11 AM »
or in words of one syllable: FUCK OFF PLEASE.

Teejay

« Reply #775 on: August 15, 2007, 06:13:43 AM »
Flo did you mother do drugs while she was pregnant with you?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #776 on: August 15, 2007, 11:02:50 AM »
     Alright, knock it off, I am not an aspie fuckwhit.  Listen, my mom  and my sister both treat me the same way, and quite frankly I am getting fuckn pissed at them.  Mom is going to loose her son who cares about her, who was in tears six times in one day because he loves her, who shed some right fuckn now, because she just won't listen to me.  I am considering giving her the real deal, because I do know what the symptoms are.
     That comment about me fuckn anyone was a joke, christ, I keep forgeting your aspies.  I think I have said this before, I am not a literal guy, and its because not being literal actually adds depth to my words.  Carla, I pmed you before I read my thread, you did an AS thing, sorry.  That text I sent you had words purposefully chopped out to save you and I the balance.  Another AS thing you did, and I am sorry for that to. Mc Jagger also did an AS thing also.  I forget at times that your aspies because your so functional, and I am sorry. Aspies piss me off alot, and all can do is to try and get you to stop doing shit.  I am a sensitive guy ok? I thought you would have picked up that my comment about me fuckn anyone was a joke.
     Here is the punch line, especially for you Carla, since you like to laugh so much.  I am still going to be nice to you and everyone else because I am a guy with alot of patience and sensitivity.  Jessica has had her worst moments, and I said, "No matter how badly you treat me, I still love you."  I was thinking about this before I got on. I am not insecure so don't get any ideas because sometimes men are attracted to the bigger gals because they are insecure.   Every women is dinner to me, even the overweight ones, because I have a high ability to help people.  I think it would be rather easy to take care of something like that, simple logic and such.  They are often free, and quite frankly, I find most of women in my area butt fuckn ugly, and the ones I go for are taken.  The men don't look like a piece of work themselves.  Now I should finish.  I came up with a kinky idea, encase I did end up choosing someone like that.  They could use their mass like a sorta handcuff deal.  Its a gold opportunity for me to devolpe a bond with a kind of woman like that because you went through something together.  I just want to make sure my woman is ok.  I have ways of controlling impulses so I don't just be a pig head dick head, like my dad was.  He cared more for his alcohol than his women, and I had to suffer.  Mom's pot actually does less damage than alcohol, but I think she did alcohol also.  I gave up my habits for good reason, because I didnot want to end up my dad.  He had more problems, although I won't say what they are.  Mom made fun of him a few times, calling him AS.  I don't know what is going on with him, but I could speculate.  Dad actually called her bird mouth, but she had teeth pulled so that comment is less valid.  I understand about problems, so that is why I have tollerance for them.  Dad is there when I really need him, and plus one for him, he calmed down a bit.  He never beat me, but nor did my step dad.  Mom said he is good at being sneaky, I am to. Mom also said he was the most attractive man she has ever seen, but despies the way he acts.  I don't blame her.

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #777 on: August 15, 2007, 11:05:27 AM »
that's so sweet of you Randy. :plus:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #778 on: August 15, 2007, 11:12:20 AM »
i have a high ability to give pleasure.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #779 on: August 15, 2007, 11:19:07 AM »
not being literal actually adds depth to my words. 

this.  is.  truly.  terrifying.

:yikes: