Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30361 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #750 on: August 12, 2007, 10:53:46 AM »

My hair used to be that long but it got annoying when I accidentally sat on it, so I had it cut.

Wouldn't it have been easier to stand up?  :laugh:

True, but having hair long enough to sit on is a pain.  I started out just getting it trimmed, but I wound up getting it cut to waist length.

Long hair is very, very, VERY sexy to me!  I have fond memories of two talented partners with extreme hair.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #751 on: August 12, 2007, 10:58:23 AM »
I love you Mc Jagger like I love that god damn smart balance peanut butter, bananas, chocolate soymik, and any bread made with any sprouted grains.  Those won't hurt me.  I wish I could get my hands on some.  Awful skinny I am, probably would sweat and burn it all off anyway.

yes you would sweat and burn it off all right.  i have a few ideas as to the how.....
Misunderstood.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #752 on: August 12, 2007, 11:23:10 AM »
I love you Mc Jagger like I love that god damn smart balance peanut butter, bananas, chocolate soymik, and any bread made with any sprouted grains.  Those won't hurt me.  I wish I could get my hands on some.  Awful skinny I am, probably would sweat and burn it all off anyway.

yes you would sweat and burn it off all right.  i have a few ideas as to the how.....
Isnt he sweet?  :)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #753 on: August 14, 2007, 02:12:01 AM »
Randy, stop texting me with your gibberish. Just don't text me at all.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #754 on: August 14, 2007, 06:06:28 AM »
Randy, stop texting me with your gibberish. Just don't text me at all.
You gave him your number? :LMAO:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #755 on: August 14, 2007, 06:26:17 AM »
I was really curious to see if he talked the same way he posted, so I asked for his phone number and called him. He must have gotten the number from Caller ID or something.

Curiosity killed the cat.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #756 on: August 14, 2007, 06:27:27 AM »
 :LMAO: :plus:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #757 on: August 14, 2007, 06:29:56 AM »
I was really curious to see if he talked the same way he posted, so I asked for his phone number and called him. He must have gotten the number from Caller ID or something.

you never called me. :'(
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #758 on: August 14, 2007, 06:38:57 AM »
 :laugh:

I forgot about that.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #759 on: August 14, 2007, 10:16:06 AM »

You can block him by giving your mobile company a call, not sure why you would want to. Do you not like his daily wisdom or something?  :P

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #760 on: August 14, 2007, 11:52:45 AM »
I have decency and I don't need you to spell it out.

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #761 on: August 14, 2007, 12:11:12 PM »
Listen good, now, I don't know if you are aware that you sound like you are trying to make me look bad, but I am sorry your the one who said you were nervous.  I gave you my number to, because you asked for it.

I have distress like everyone else, but its not great enough for me to require any meds.  Sorry, have a nice day.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #762 on: August 14, 2007, 12:12:51 PM »
you call me McWalmart.  i am  :pwned:
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #763 on: August 14, 2007, 12:22:53 PM »
I was think about this with Jessica, because I can get easily worked up over simple thing like AS.  I was thinking that if you were aware of when you were going to do an AS thing, and you calmned your mind, you could mute almost all your symtoms, then people will not think your so weird.  I don't think I have the same amount of distress as you guys, nor do I get confused.  I could play pretend games to make fun of alot people, but I won't.

It took me three hours to clean up Jayden's room, and the smelll is gone now.  There is still mold on the celing and some remaing stuff.  My mom's old room has clothes all over the floor and needs to be vaccumed.  The garage is cleaned of all the filth off the floor, and I am mad at my sister for not talking to me about this issue.  If she offered to make arrangements to clean it up or appologize and say I cant, I would have said I will do it.  I am in alot better shape than her, and I have compassion.  The very fact that someone would go and do hard drug like a blunt signifes they have a problem.  Beating up your mom and leaving threats is what really took the cake.  She has the nerve to complain about my mom, saying how she is doing crack and shit.  Just because she used to do pot, doesnt not mean it continues.  Just because I used to do AS behavior does not mean it continues.  Most of it stopped before I got on the internet doing this posting shit.  I think its done, I appear to be in a good mood an awful lot. I would like mom and my sister to leave me alone.  My sister has not got it yet that I was ignoring her for a reason, she throws lightinging bolts from her throw of misery, but them I throw them back at her.  I remind her she is the one doing blunts, I have never done such things, even in my worst moments.

I have noticed almost everytime I meditate I get horny immediately after, even if I skip a meal.  Immune cell activity can rise by 40 percent in response to that, and it helped terminal cancer patients survive.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #764 on: August 14, 2007, 12:30:34 PM »
Ok, then that time you responded to a pm was a pitty shot, and you like my mom don't get me.  I never really told my mom about my emotions and so she made many assumptions.  I don't talk to my mom or my dad much on those issues, because they are assholes.  They have ways to cope but instead hurt me.  At least mom appologizes,  but I did not need the your dead comment while her mom is dying.  Assumptions don't mean shit, good but not enough.  I was thinking maybe mom calles me disabled to start shit with me, because she doesnt not want to deal with fact she has trouble dealing with her bipolar disorder.  When the parents don't affectively cope, it can mess up their kids and can display some things that seem like AS.  I was just wondering, because I never really seem to have the same amount of distress as the rest of you, confusion and all, no offense.  I tried to help her one time, but it appears she is too depressed to listen to me.  I see alot of this trouble making behavior from her, and not many cant stand her.  I am can, and that is why she loves me, that is why its so easy for an AS patron to get along with me, no offense.  Your not that bad, but I just make it exceptionally easy because I don't make fun of you.

Spread your legs woman!